Outdoor organics at its best!

ohioboy

Ive just found you guys and am glad that I have I grow outdoors and yep you guessed it all organic all the time I also do not use gmo seeds that I see for sale at outrageous ptices no ''auto-fem'' for me no sir. I would like to start a grow journal but cant figure out how to start one here on the site so if anyone could help me out with this I would greatly appreciate it thanx:thanks:

Hey ohioboy, awesome to hear your going for an outdoor grow. Check my signature below it's got lots of helpful links for you... Picture uploads and how to start a journal.

I look forward to some updates on your grow... Welcome to the best growing community on the Web. :welcome:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

:welcome: ohioboy, to :420:

Go HERE. Read the "How To" sticky and start a new thread.

420-magazine-mobile1503616259.jpg

Both planted on 2-5-16 by seed outdoors in soil the first pic is "North" she is a Northern Lights Indica dominant hybrid at 65/35 with a 15%-25% thc expectancy and a low 0%-1% cbd count. she has been topped on 3 occasions all 3 different stems. Second pic is "Kera" she is a Kera bubblegum also a hybrid but a Sativa dominant 65/35 with a 15%-20% thc expectancy and a moderately high cbd expectancy of 7%-12% she also has been topped on 3 different times all on seperat stems (I have all those dates) as you can see I've given it too much of something if anyone is interested I'll share my soil mix with you and fertilizers and what nots and maybe get these girls on there way

That's what I'm trying to do bro

Awesome!
You're doing great except Journals go HERE. Your grow is currently in "The Lounge" > "Introduce Yourself" forum.

molasses is the sugars that the microbes need. some use unsulphured and some use blackstrap, the differences are in the filtration i believe. One gets filtered an extra time or two, I think... check on that. I use the unsulphured organic. Only reason was it was more readily avail for me. What is in your medium??

Howdy there my medium is soil it's peat moss, vermiculite, mushroom compost, and home grown compost I also have a full garden that feeds us for about 6 months outta the year and it's not big neither are my grows but there outdoors long and big lol

Outdoors organics

hooray for outdoor grow an bigger hooray for tea, your in my wheelhouse sir !!! Only difference is im outdoor in a hoophouse. Im interested to see your journal for the tea recipe an other conditions im tuned in.... good luck an go buckeyes !!!!

Bro my journal is in another thread I'm bad with computers get me there the title is Kera bubblegum - Northern Lights-Afghan Lime are my 3 strains

Outdoors organics

Back
Top Bottom