Outdoors

HappyBudda

420 Member
Hello

I just want you guys to have a quick look at my ladies. 3 of them are living directly in the soil the other 2 in pots.

1 week of flowering

1. "White Rhino" - Greenhouse Seeds
IMG_4052.jpg

2. "LA Chocolat" - DNA Genetics
IMG_4054.jpg

3. "Jelly Bananen" - Exotic Seeds (clone)
IMG_4057.jpg

4. "Green Gelato" - Royal Queen Seeds (clone)
IMG_4089.jpg

at last but not least.. the number 5. :yummy: The 8.2 feet "Master Kush" - White Label ...by far the biggest I've seen so far
IMG_4061.jpg

IMG_4062.jpg

looking good so far
IMG_4075.jpg

White Rhino
IMG_4076.jpg

keep growing
IMG_4067.jpg

Namaste / Budda

Attachments

• IMG_4075.jpg
    IMG_4075.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 23
Looks excellent! I like the bee photo. I'm curious if you have any noticeable differences to report between your potted plants and the one that's in the ground? Do you find one harder to care for than the other?

Looks excellent! I like the bee photo. I'm curious if you have any noticeable differences to report between your potted plants and the one that's in the ground? Do you find one harder to care for than the other?
My in the ground grow went excellent. look left :woohoo: :passitleft:

yes indeed. There are a few differences between it. I noticed, that the plants which are in the ground, become quite big to say the least. Which might could become negative point one day. One Advantage is that they search for the nutrients that they want, and i just topped the soil with some organic fertilizer in the beginning. And they obviously don't need that much water cause it's raining here and there. The other two which are in the pots are a little bit smaller and needed more nutrients, as well as they want water every two days. Besides that there is a difference within soil in the pots. I literally put the GreenGelato clone (in the white Pot) in mud because i didn't have got enough soil. Which at least keeps the water very nicely, but i am not sure how it is going to turn out. She's a little bit smaller than the JellyBanana in the good Soil in the AirPot. I will keep you guys updated for sure ! :Namaste::cough:

Back
Top Bottom