Overgrown

Smokeyross

420 Member
I’ve got a 60x60x120 tent with a mars hydro ts600 light, I got a bit carried away and excited when planting my seeds, I’ve got 5 plants in the tent, should I carry on with 5 in there or take one out and let the others have a bit more room? 3 are flowering and one is only 4 weeks old and one is a auto that doesn’t wasn’t to flower about 14 weeks old. Thanks

Attachments

• 33DF6AF3-2939-41E0-A829-12170AC80182.jpeg
    33DF6AF3-2939-41E0-A829-12170AC80182.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 89
For the sheer pleasure of looking into that tent every morn I'd leave well enough well alone.
You must be doing it all fine.
As for the one who isn't into flowering, well, she no great loss, maybe she's just shy of the neighbors.
Anyway, wait and see what other duds drop in and advise.
Stay well, at least as well as your grow!

I'm no expert but I'd think if you cleared off some of those lower leaf's it would seem like you have more room because the light would penetrate better. Imhotep.

~Magnus

I’ve got a 60x60x120 tent with a mars hydro ts600 light, I got a bit carried away and excited when planting my seeds, I’ve got 5 plants in the tent, should I carry on with 5 in there or take one out and let the others have a bit more room? 3 are flowering and one is only 4 weeks old and one is a auto that doesn’t wasn’t to flower about 14 weeks old. Thanks
Are all 5 plants Auto Flowers ? You say 3 are flowering. Are they on 12/12 or 18/6 or longer ?
If you are running 3 (maybe 4 / the one that's 4 wks. old) photo's on 12/12 the 4 week old & the Auto will be really slow to mature as they need a longer light cycle.
When running Auto's & photo's together you're best off starting the Auto's 4 - 6 weeks before starting the photo's. That way your photo's will be ready for flower 12/12 just as your Auto's finish up.

Are all 5 plants Auto Flowers ? You say 3 are flowering. Are they on 12/12 or 18/6 or longer ?
If you are running 3 (maybe 4 / the one that's 4 wks. old) photo's on 12/12 the 4 week old & the Auto will be really slow to mature as they need a longer light cycle.
When running Auto's & photo's together you're best off starting the Auto's 4 - 6 weeks before starting the photo's. That way your photo's will be ready for flower 12/12 just as your Auto's finish up.
Yes all the plants are autos and the one that’s not flowering is the oldest. They’re all on 18-6 light schedules, but over the last few days been taking the one that’s not flowering out and trying to change it to 12-12, so hopefully that might help.

Yes all the plants are autos and the one that’s not flowering is the oldest. They’re all on 18-6 light schedules, but over the last few days been taking the one that’s not flowering out and trying to change it to 12-12, so hopefully that might help.
That one could just be a strain that takes longer. I had a Northern Lights Auto take about 20 weeks to finish. Longest Auto I ever did. Damned thing got so big I had to put a SCROG Net at the top of my tent to keep the branches from touching the lights.

That one could just be a strain that takes longer. I had a Northern Lights Auto take about 20 weeks to finish. Longest Auto I ever did. Damned thing got so big I had to put a SCROG Net at the top of my tent to keep the branches from touching the lights.
Maybe I could just move her outside for a bit to free a bit of room in the tent, then if she starts flowering move it back inside?

Maybe I could just move her outside for a bit to free a bit of room in the tent, then if she starts flowering move it back inside?
Oh no, I’ve got a free seed which is a norther light auto, maybe I won’t plant that one if it’s going to get too big. My other one is almost touching the light now, seems to of just shoot out of nowhere.

Hey that's great advice.

~Magnus

Oh no, I’ve got a free seed which is a norther light auto, maybe I won’t plant that one if it’s going to get too big. My other one is almost touching the light now, seems to of just shoot out of nowhere.
I'll see if I can find a pic of the N.L. I know I have one of all 6 Auto's in a 5' x 10' tent with no room to spare.
GEDC5561.JPG
GEDC5563.JPG
GEDC5554.JPG
GEDC5556.JPG

Back
Top Bottom