Mars Hydro Sponsored: Flowering With The TS600

Hi everyone!

So the good folks @Mars Hydro were kind enough to send me their TS600 light to journal with.

To go along with this I decided to upgrade my tent to a 60x60x120. Those of you who know me are aware that I have always grown in small spaces and this is my largest yet. I also upgraded my fan and installed an auto transformer.

Full setup

Mars Hydro TS600 light
Swift Air 60x60x120 tent
Fox 4" rvk fan
5 step auto transformer
4" rhino hobby carbon filter
2 x AC infinity S3 120mm USB fans

As the cupboard the tent is in has a step at the back restricting the floor depth to 40cm I built a box platform to the level of the step so I could fit the 60x60 in. I have then housed the fan inside the box.
20210226_230127.jpg

TS600
Only a few days after sending my shipping details the light arrived. Well packaged including the light, wire hangers, ratchet hangers, instruction booklet and some cool stickers. Really looking forward to seeing what this can do. First impression it's super bright, nice and compact and lightweight.

20210223_101353.jpg

What's growing?

After discussing with the sponsor they were happy for me to start the journal at any point and I already had these girls flowering in my smaller tent that this setup replaced.

We have 3 clones flowering. 2 x OG Kush and 1 x Critical Mass.

2ltr fabric pots
Bio bizz light mix soil
Mega Crop nutrients
Bio bizz top max

I'll do a more detailed post on the girls soon but for now here's a pic of them enjoying their new home basking under the TS600 and some cool purpling on the eldest OG Kush clone.
20210226_230056.jpg

20210225_214936.jpg

Looking forward to seeing some familiar and hopefully new faces join along for the ride and see what I can do with this great little light.

Cheers!

Great to have you along mate. I think I'll start germinating the wedding cake in about a week so she will be ready to move in when these ones come down.
Ohh yes, Wedding Cake is tasty goodness!

Glad to be here, Vet.

I'm here Vet! Would have been here sooner but there's a long line outside! :Rasta:

Nice upgrade! What setting is the extractor fan on and how loud is it? Is it in the bedroom?:volcano-smiley:
It's on setting one on the transformer which is 110V. It makes a little noise as it was a cheap fan and got banged about in transit a bit. Now it's inside the box I can't hear it. The only noise is the air rushing out of the duct but when I have the cupboard doors half closed it's not noticeable. The quiet hum from my veg cabinet next to the bed is louder.

Mars couldn't have chose a better member to demonstrate what their light can do.

I got the same light for a veg section (coming sooner than I planned) but my eyes are on you to show us all what this light can really do.

Mars couldn't have chose a better member to demonstrate what their light can do.

I got the same light for a veg section (coming sooner than I planned) but my eyes are on you to show us all what this light can really do.
Nothing like a bit of pressure :laugh: Thanks for the kind words buddy and I'm glad you made it across here. I'll have an announcement on a change in nutrients for the wedding cake grow.

Back
Top Bottom