Mars Hydro Sponsored: Flowering With The TS600

The girls are needing a feed pretty much daily now. Drawback of 2L pots. Looks like OGK#1 is starting to foxtail a little already. Will see if the others start doing it but it could be a bit of light stress. It'd be really nice if the TS600 was dimmable. I'm sure it was when first released. Could be mistaken though.

If it's not the light being too close and intense then it could be that I let her soil dry out too much a couple of times recently and that's stressed her a little. Maybe a combination of both. Not worried anyway.

IMG_20210304_212152_DRO.jpg

OGK#1
20210305_121342.jpg

OGK#2
20210305_121417.jpg

Critical Mass
20210305_121436.jpg

That ogk#1 is turning into a double yolker beast by the looks of it. It's a good distance from the light for it to be just that. Saying that, the ts600 doesn't run much far red in the spectrum, wonder if that makes a difference.:hmmmm:
The other og doesn't seem to be doing the same.
Looking fine vet.
Yeah not sure what's causing it yet. Not that it's an issue really. The OGK's are clones but #1 went into flower a couple of weeks before #2. See what #2 starts doing over the next couple of weeks.

Looking good in there, Vet!

When you have a spare moment can you measure the height and diameter of one of you 2L post. They look tall and skinny like a cylinder-shape.

I'm using some 4Ls now that are similarly shaped and my plants really seem to love them.

Looking good in there, Vet!

When you have a spare moment can you measure the height and diameter of one of you 2L post. They look tall and skinny like a cylinder-shape.

I'm using some 4Ls now that are similarly shaped and my plants really seem to love them.
Here you go. Pretty good little pots. I'll come take a look at yours soon mate. Trying to get a little business up and running which is taking a lot of my free time at the moment. Fun though.
20210306_152820.jpg

Back
Top Bottom