Mars Hydro Sponsored: Flowering With The TS600

The ladies tonight. Pistils are turning on the OGK#1 pretty quick now so I'll scope the trichomes next week and see where she is.
20210319_221145.jpg
IMG_20210319_210948_DRO.jpg
IMG_20210319_211009_DRO.jpg

Prepped the 3 gallon pot for the GSC plant tonight. Mixed 3 gallons of biobizz light mix soil with 5.5tbsp of living soil fertilisers grow mix and 5.5tbsp of their wormcast as per their recommendations. Watered in and will be left to cook for 2 weeks.

Hey vet, been along time since I popped in and said hi! I've just been looking through your media pics and wow you've grown some sweet tasty looking nugs mate, I'm a little late to this party but want to see how the 600 does as I've just purchased my first led the ts1000.

Hey vet, been along time since I popped in and said hi! I've just been looking through your media pics and wow you've grown some sweet tasty looking nugs mate, I'm a little late to this party but want to see how the 600 does as I've just purchased my first led the ts1000.
Cheers bro! Nice to see you. I think you'll be more than happy with that purchase mate. I'll come and check out what you've got going on as soon as I can. Good luck in the contest too. Gorgeous plant.

Congrats on the WSE GSC seedling, Vet. Wont be long and I'll be joining you with that one.
The rest of the garden is looking great too.
Keep up the good work buddy.
Thanks mate. Nice one, will be great to see you growing them too. Didn't realise it was going to be such a huge comparative grow when I signed up early. It's going to be awesome.
Beauty spring seedling!
Been a while since I popped a seed and almost forgot how cool it is.

Thanks mate. Nice one, will be great to see you growing them too. Didn't realise it was going to be such a huge comparative grow when I signed up early. It's going to be awesome
I got the message saying that they are on the way. Can't wait to get them planted. I'm looking forward to seeing all the different growing styles and methods tried out on the same strain. It's gonna be a lot of fun.

I got the message saying that they are on the way. Can't wait to get them planted. I'm looking forward to seeing all the different growing styles and methods tried out on the same strain. It's gonna be a lot of fun.
Yeah for sure. Will be fun and has the potential for a lot to be learned from it.

Hi vet, been awhile but wow! You've got great gardens goin on. I'm not in on the grow but I did soak four GSC beans and I'll be watching/ learning/ laughing with the rest of you.
Smile and stay stoneder

Hi vet, been awhile but wow! You've got great gardens goin on. I'm not in on the grow but I did soak four GSC beans and I'll be watching/ learning/ laughing with the rest of you.
Smile and stay stoneder
Thanks Fred. Nice to see you. Woop woop, get those babies growing.

Just mouth-watering, Vet!

Green your thumb is. :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom