Mars Hydro Sponsored: Flowering With The TS600

She's growing. No issues yet. Looking forward to seeing how she reacts to the amended soil when it's time for a bigger home.
20210325_125232.jpg

Just over 9 weeks from flip for the OGK#1 (front left) and just over 7 weeks for OGK#2 and the critical mass. I decided to do my own little experiment with OGK clones. #1 has only been getting water for the last week and will until harvest. #2 will keep getting fed until the end. I want to see for myself if there's any difference.
IMG_20210325_204803_DRO.jpg

Solid looking colas!

I don't think you'll notice a difference between water only and feed for the last week. The advantage found to feeding to the end was a slight increase in terpene content, but that might have been via lab tests as I recall. It's basically a way to save money on nutes!
Cheers. I expect as much after what I've read from you guys and other articles on the matter but thought I may as well do it while I've got twins in there. Quite surprised the OGK#1 hasn't shown much sign of fading from it yet. Be interesting to see the difference in the fan leaves between the two at the end.

Good job mate , nice looking buds my friend :ganjamon:
Cheers buddy. Once again it's the plants doing all the work. I just give them what they need. Which isn't a lot to be honest. This grow has been easy. Which is handy with how busy I've made myself. Lol

Back
Top Bottom