Mars Hydro Sponsored: Flowering With The TS600

Plus all of OGK#1 so will have a nice stash of OG Kush to last a while. Never had it before so I'm really looking forward to sampling it soon. Cheers buddy.
Happy 420 @vetmy friend
Bill

True that, its not the worst thing anyway. I saw this Ac fan with digi stat yesterday and looks like a very good environment control and keeping the numbers more stable easier
index.jpeg
not much more expencive then the average fan either

True that, its not the worst thing anyway. I saw this Ac fan with digi stat yesterday and looks like a very good environment control and keeping the numbers more stable easier
index.jpeg
not much more expencive then the average fan either
Yeah I'd like one of those but haven't got the spare pennies right now. Although I doubt it would help much as I'm fairly certain the humidity is higher because my tent is in a built in wardrobe and I can't vent outdoors. So some of the humid air gets sucked back in.

Same here, i always try go the cheap/ free route if possible. Ahh i see, i love pc fan like u have for smaller areas, money and space saver, im sure ul find a solution for it.
Thoes Pc u got look good and sturdy, do they put out alot of air movement? I seen some super strong pc ones online that could pretty much grind a carrot but still small like 90mm or so.

Same here, i always try go the cheap/ free route if possible. Ahh i see, i love pc fan like u have for smaller areas, money and space saver, im sure ul find a solution for it.
Thoes Pc u got look good and sturdy, do they put out alot of air movement? I seen some super strong pc ones online that could pretty much grind a carrot but still small like 90mm or so.
Yes mate they're great for creating a good breeze in a small area. Don't take up much space and use very little power. I've got a 4" fan for extraction and another of the PC fans for intake.

The wife and I celebrated with a tester of OGK#1 tonight. Mixed with a little of the Red CBD. The Mrs straight away commented on the earthy taste. Considering it hasn't cured yet and dried pretty quickly it tastes good.

I've found the effects strong but not anxiety inducing at all. I feel upbeat with a nice warm body buzz. Like a hug. It's put me in rather a silly mood too which is nice. I see this being a very useful one for stress relief. So after the first taster I'm a fan.

Two down one to go. The main cola was super dense and being paranoid about rot now I dug into it. Deep inside it looked on the turn so to be safe I cut it all up and cut out any suspect bits. That's gone into a paper bag segregated and the rest is hanging. Wet weight on this one is 293g so should be around the 2oz mark again.
20210422_230858.jpg
20210422_230930.jpg

Two down one to go. The main cola was super dense and being paranoid about rot now I dug into it. Deep inside it looked on the turn so to be safe I cut it all up and cut out any suspect bits. That's gone into a paper bag segregated and the rest is hanging. Wet weight on this one is 293g so should be around the 2oz mark again.
20210422_230858.jpg
20210422_230930.jpg
Great looking harvest my friend.
Bill

Great looking harvest my friend.
Bill
I hear your nutrients are shipping shortly. They are looking at better packaging than mine. Thats a long trip.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom