PAcha's 400w 1ST soil grow closet 4 strains*4 LR2-4Blue Mystic-2 afaganXmazar-2mang

Re: PAcha's 400w 1ST soil grow closet 4 strains*4 LR2-4Blue Mystic-2 afaganXmazar-2ma

bugs_003.jpg

Re: PAcha's 400w 1ST soil grow closet 4 strains*4 LR2-4Blue Mystic-2 afaganXmazar-2ma

Haven't searched new threads in a while but glad I came across yours. I love the lst you performed. I'm in for the rest of the journey.:popcorn::nicethread:

Looking good PA.

fungus gnats suck, but they aren't the worst bug either. i posted a solution in your thread.

i agree with the rest, this season is busy so post frequency goes down (except for maybe pit, lol), but we're still watching and enjoying bro. Drop me a pm if you ever need a second set of eyes on a problem and we'll see if two heads are better than one.

hi mate..if they are knats ive heard hoticultural sand on top of your soil stops them from breeding.........on your LST......i notice some bud sites are lower than others ?......if this is so....untie the lower branches to bring them up to the higher branches......the buds will love the extra light.......let me know wot you think ?.........im also subscibed.....and there is less ppl posting...ive noticed it too......on all journals....i think they are all shopping for xmas presents haha.....hope this helps.........be lucky weedtastic :nicethread:...edit...i agree with wheelofutune.....pm if your stuck no probs.....or even to just take a look.......:)

Hey PAcha, I'm likin those pistils, lot's of white hairs on those girls.

I wouldn't be too concerned about the gnats unless you see a lot of them. I still see a couple every so often. Takes a lot of them to do any damage.

nice going so far XD
dont fret about people not responding much
it happens why worry about it
we all supporting =D and most people are lurkers =P
they see your stuff dont worry
most only post when stuff is going wrong
cuz we can only say
good job well done so many times before we sound like a broken record XD

your grow is rocking you got

are CFL all your using i saw so many lights i and reflectors i couldnt tell

Dam brother grower...Ladies looking sweet! :slide: soil is nice except for dam gnats...had them that is one reason i switched from soil to soil less...gnats don't like perlite and hydroton it seems ....I noticed they started when i amended blood meal to soil...then they never stopped coming. Hope you are able to rid yourself of them. I found it helpful to add 1" sand to top keeping them from getting in soil and suffocating lava that are already in soil ...then a few fly traps for flying ones still around :peace:
just read last few posts and saw mention of sand...sorry for repeat advice/solution :peace:

yeah i would have guessed calcium or magnesium. . .

either not enough, or lockout from too much salt buildup.

either way, I'd give it a real good flush, then possible add some cal-mag or one of the things they say on the trouble shooter.

but a good flush is always a good place to start.

remind me, are you using RO?

yes i am using ROwater. i was thinking on the next watering to give some of my cities very high(550ppm) tap water i have seen the break down of elements and the are not bead just very hard. I am thinking of flushing but it is only on one plant and i added dolimite lime to the soil before the grow and it has aloot of cal and mag. does this jog any new info in anyonnes mind. I did feed them two days ago nutes at 800ppm pretty strong for what i am using but there are no nute burn signs anywhere

if your using RO, it wouldn't surprise me if you were lacking some cal or mag. Is it happeneing on older leaves first or newer ones? up on the crown or down by the bottom? . . . like i should talk with all of the nute problems I have, lol.

Have you checked your runoff pH lately? could be getting locked out if it's too acidic (pH<6.4)

If you are going to use tap, make sure you let it sit out open for 24 hours to get rid of the chlorine.

Try adding some lime to a spray bottle and foliar feeding that one plant with a weak solution, 1-2 teaspoon/gal. Since cal is immobile, a foliar spray will get it where the plant needs it fast.

I have to agree with WOF.. The most frequent roblems I had with the FF was cal/mag issues.. I think I once had an Iron def. too... Mine were almost always from my soil PH being low, what is your run-off???

Back
Top Bottom