Pan's Aero Garden (Super Lemon Haze) + More

Hey Pan looking good!

I was looking at your SLH and comparing to my babies to see if you had a Indica or Sativa dominant plant.
I seem to have a specimen of each from my 5 fem seeds, just posted some pics if you would like to see.

Keep up the good work:cheer::nicethread:

How long did you veg your SLH for Pan?
I am about to the 6th node and just wondered what you had done?
I am considering flipping the lights this coming week after one more nute cycle to get some open sesame in there.

I think I vegged it for 5 weeks and topped it at the 4th node and supercropped.:Rasta:
Thanks for the rep

Pan4

wish I could get a hydro setup I'm saving for a flood tray, res, 600watt A/C, rockwool and of course a Hanna and Dutch Masters Line any tips on strains that are easy in hydro?

wish I could get a hydro setup I'm saving for a flood tray, res, 600watt A/C, rockwool and of course a Hanna and Dutch Masters Line any tips on strains that are easy in hydro?

Thanks SouthernOnt.:Rasta:
I be doing a thread on aeroponics soon you might want to look in to it. From what I have found all my strains grow well in my style of hydro. But other factors weigh in on the strain. Like yield, flowering time, Height, Ect.;)

Full update soon:grinjoint:

Pan4

k sounds good I'll likely go with something that is good in a sea of green likely something from mandala their satori,hashberry and mandala 1 look good and I'd likely keep clones of each as mothers for next spring

Hi Yall!

Update time.
In Flower
Afghan Kush
01257.jpg

Super Lemon Haze 2
00972.jpg

Alaskan Ice 2
01071.jpg

Diesel 1
01160.jpg

Cheese
01355.jpg

Lemon Skunk
01443.jpg

Super Lemon Haze 1
01543.jpg

In Veg
Wild Thai
02034.jpg

Kushberry
01934.jpg

Blue Bagseed (Blue Cheese crossed with Bagseed)
01634.jpg

Matanuska Mist
01840.jpg

G-Force
02130.jpg

Killa-Watt
02224.jpg

Bubblelicious 1
02324.jpg

Bubblelicious 2
02421.jpg

RockLock
02521.jpg

Diesel 2
02723.jpg

Well that's it for now 17 Plants and 14 Strains.
Hope you liked it. A lot of work

Pan4

Pan share some of those lovely genetics with some of your local growers(coughmecough):cheer:
I just picked up some "Mothers Finest" tonight from Sensi Seeds a friend brought them back from Amsterdam have 16 non fem gonna pop a couple next round:smokin:
:nicethread:
Smokeyjoe I have smoked Mothers Finest in The Pink Floyd in Amsterdam a very good smoke. Its too bad the Dampring bought it out. I think I may have a picture of the bud in my Amsterdam thread;)
Curious about that Wild Thai, I have a friend that's hounding me to find some Thai. Keep up the good work!
Its by World of seeds the strain description is in the thread.:cool:
Thanks

Pan4

are the stems protruding thru the foam in your cloner? Neat Idea just let it float with the water level....stem stays consistent depth....

are the stems protruding thru the foam in your cloner? Neat Idea just let it float with the water level....stem stays consistent depth....

Yes badbert It works good I had to make a bigger one.;)

I'm a little behind today I had court yesterday and my attorney was 2 hours late and messed up the day.

Pan4

Back
Top Bottom