Patient's 2020

Thanks for the compliment. We have teenage kids next door. Very respectable family who's primary lanuage is not english. The family really keeps to themselves. Honestly, we are surrounded by hard working hispanic families that keep to themselves. I got 1 white neighbor who gets clones gifted from me annually to keep him stocked up. I am really blessed to have been able to grow these.

We just recently got a new law enforcement neighbor. He is a super cool young cat just getting his first house and working on more kids. He is law enforcement. My county has a moratorium on outdoor cultivation. I have no choice but to take my grow indoors.

I am set to get a perpetual going with mother section (fluorescent), veg (TS600), and flower (TSW2000). I already have my AC for the summer. In line fan for air exchange. I want to eventually get another 2000 but my amp limit is 15 and I may opt for the TS1000 instead. (Mars lights)

I just need to start it. Once my grow ia moved outside to an outbuilding, the kids will have their own room. We got a 3 yr old who's toys are every where!

It's all there except the heater...which is almost not needed at the moment.

Thanks again for stopping by @HashFart

I had to Google moratorium, but with law enforcement neighbor rules should probably be followed if he's being cool with it now, heater??? It sounds hott where you live ,, if I could keep the power bill down I would grow with just t5 ,, I think the inline fan is the current pig constantly running in my home ,

I wish, but I am not going to ask nor I am looking forward to my grow being ripped out and kids taken.

The kids...end of story. CPS jumps in and it's no bueno. They have the right to take your kids then investigate. One time is/would be too many.

We got a 3 yr old who's toys are every where!
Hahaha I feel you’re pain!
I can’t walk anywhere in the damn house without stepping on a damn toy my daughter left out somewhere lol
The worst is when we’re cooking. Step back from the cupboard and my daughter left me a pile of toys to trip on hahaha

The worst is when we’re cooking. Step back from the cupboard and my daughter left me a pile of toys to trip on hahaha
...middle of the night pee trip to catch Thomas & Percy on my bursitis! Cinders & ashes!

Back
Top Bottom