Well...when she was upset because she could only sleep, that was sad. The wife is a spark plug and I struggle to keep up with her.

Now that she isn't laid out on the couch feeling like a bag of cement, oh we chuckle about it now. Hahahaha.

I left a plant outside over winter and she flowered with very low light and water.

Screenshot_2021-03-19-16-11-22.png

There is always 1 cat hair in my outdoor buds. I love that cat though. :)

20210319_161519.jpg

This little AC/DC though, sat out and grew tiny buds that smell brilliant. I will chop her 1/8 down tomorrow. :)

Screenshot_2021-03-19-16-11-59.png

One last one of her top...small but mighty pretty.

Screenshot_2021-03-19-16-12-27.png

The wifey trimmed that one. When she does the trimming, it turns in to a friggin' art project. For reals though, she is meticulous and methodical in her approach to trimming; mad respect for that lady. She makes some slammin' RSO as well...infused chocolate balls...man! She's totally cool! She doesn't smoke, but tolerates my use.

Yeah @013, that is a neat tid bit. So far these are tips i have unearthed...

1) silicone whisk - metal has a tendency to ruin the gelatin causing white clumping as the gummies set.

2) place forms in freezer before filling so they start setting sooner. I am skeptical of the silicone's ability to retain heat. Hmm...

3) cirtic acid - added at the very end helps to keep sugar crystals from reforming.

4) powder coating molds...brilliant.

...i was hoping this was going to be an easy process.

There also is a list of fruit juices that should not be used. Ones like kiwi and pinapple have a component in their juice that keeps the gummies from setting.

This is not quite a wham, slam, bam type of deal.

Thank you so much for your tip. :)

whew......umm thanks but I will pass, haven’t said that in a while.....

I came across a small patch in the woods years ago there were 4 spindly plants and the grower had put a skunk carcass nearby and scattered a few tufts of skanky skunk hair around the base of each plant in his grow. I guess in an attempt to ward off the critters

Man...life is busy.

I am alive and still puffin'. There is no outdoor this year but the growing can't stop. So indoors, the grow goes. I am still waiting on a light delivery before stripping the outbuilding and equipping it with the new equipment.

So I did my passive wick clone method to get some cuttings to root. I didn't do a comprehensive tutorial, because I thought I had it documented in this thread, but now I can't find the posts.

I use popsicle forms with Vermiculite sitting in a pyrex dish that rests on top of some PL-L (P-LL?) Lights.

My success rate is over 95% and as a matter of fact, I got 100% this time which is not unusual.

20210413_181439.jpg

This method is as hands off as you can get. No dome and no misting. The only key is to maintain the root zone at 80°f.

After 2 weeks the roots are there.

20210413_202533.jpg

That one is the BluCheez×Mango cutting. That strain would root between a couple rocks and a cigarette butt. ;)

Here is the BluCheez×Mango...

20210421_062538.jpg

This method is so fool proof (emphasis on "fool") that this time I got crazy and after taking a cutting off one branch, I chopped another off the same branch.

Screenshot_2021-04-21-06-37-35.png

A couple of these cuttings have a cut nub at the top of them. They were taken from the middle of the branch and not the top.

After they are transplanted to solo cups, they sit up above the lights again for a day or 2. Once placed under the lights they are a little droopy...

20210420_162444.jpg

After an evening of being under the lights they perk up.

20210421_062604.jpg

I finally got the Bonsais on cruise control. My little nutrient regimen includes Fish Emulsion, Molasses, Kelp, and Epsom Salt.

20210420_162453.jpg

They still show the starving they went through. I had an all in one fert that was great last year. This year, I just am using what was in that miracle juice last year. The babies are green and growing wildly again.

They are presently on 24 hours of light for the cuttings. I didn't foresee that problem when I designed this box. So the only drag is gradually getting the Bonsai's back to 14-16 hours of light without triggering flower, which is touchy when I got a couple half autos in there which are super sensitive to light fluctuations.

Thanks for checking in. Hopefully more posts happen as things change, but I believe it will pile up and I dump a few weeks of change in a single post. LOL!

If y'all need a good laugh...

I run some Bonsai's and keep them for clones. This past week I lost my BluCheezMango. She curled up and shriveled. Very sad watching it as the other mothers kept chugging.

I couldn't figure it out. I had pulled a clone from it last week or so then poof...

20210423_062048.jpg

Then I saw the Harle-Tsu in the back succumbing to the same affliction. I could not put my finger on it.

So in a fit of desperation (how I operate best) I take cuttings from the Harle because her yield is just too much to let go...

After pulling the cuttings, they perked up within an hour of being in my set up.

20210423_081212.jpg

Odd...so I decided to water the BluCheezMango...

20210423_081145.jpg

I can't tell you how stupid I feel. I skipped a week of watering and was unaware of it due to how busy things are.

This ain't "Bro-Science"...if you don't water your stuff...IT WILL DIE!!!

20210423_081206.jpg

Meanwhile...the other clones are doing well AND being watered. :slide:

I run some Bonsai's and keep them for clones. This past week I lost my BluCheezMango. She curled up and shriveled. Very sad watching it as the other mothers kept chugging.

I couldn't figure it out. I had pulled a clone from it last week or so then poof...

20210423_062048.jpg

Then I saw the Harle-Tsu in the back succumbing to the same affliction. I could not put my finger on it.

So in a fit of desperation (how I operate best) I take cuttings from the Harle because her yield is just too much to let go...

After pulling the cuttings, they perked up within an hour of being in my set up.

20210423_081212.jpg

Odd...so I decided to water the BluCheezMango...

20210423_081145.jpg

I can't tell you how stupid I feel. I skipped a week of watering and was unaware of it due to how busy things are.

This ain't "Bro-Science"...if you don't water your stuff...IT WILL DIE!!!

20210423_081206.jpg

Meanwhile...the other clones are doing well AND being watered. :slide:
Hello Pat how are you my friend. Your gardens are great.
I see why your so busy. :bravo:
Water works really good so I'm told. :laugh: I understand how easy it can happen.
Don't run yourself ragged, make sure you take some time for yourself.
Take care.
Bill

No laughing matter there Pat, that's darn unfortunate. It is like the roots suddenly got a problem. It's good the rest look well.

@Stunger

The roots were dehydrated. Totally dry...

Here is a pic of the cuttings once took...

Screenshot_2021-04-23-15-09-27.png

Same cutting after sitting in my pyrex reservoir...

Screenshot_2021-04-23-15-03-08.png

I think it has a question. Its raising it's hand. The question is probably why am I so stupid. ;)

20210427_144430.jpg

These are taking off finally. They are showing great new growth and i will get them down under the Mars TS600 this evening and start cutting their hours back and introducing a couple to shaded sunlight to get them ready for outdoor (donation)

One guess which one is the beast BluCheezMango...

20210427_144836.jpg

She is just a monster grower and surpasses your houses gutters. She may not be keen for indoors, don't know. Maybe I will try her next run.

I left a plant outside over winter and she flowered with very low light and water.

Screenshot_2021-03-19-16-11-22.png

There is always 1 cat hair in my outdoor buds. I love that cat though. :)

20210319_161519.jpg

This little AC/DC though, sat out and grew tiny buds that smell brilliant. I will chop her 1/8 down tomorrow. :)

Screenshot_2021-03-19-16-11-59.png

One last one of her top...small but mighty pretty.

Screenshot_2021-03-19-16-12-27.png
What I would give to have only one cat hair in my weed haha.
20210211_184513.jpg

Back
Top Bottom