2000 Watt - 69 Plants

420-magazine-mobile984096646.jpg

Yes! I'm super pumped about this.

18,500 btu of conditioned air for 120 sq feet of grow space! .......

All I need to do now is finish taking down the closet wall that my grow space will open up into. An extra 14 sq feet doesn't sound like much but to me that's a big difference.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

One end matches the plug to my range which is on a 40amp breaker. The other will attach to the AC.

Ok so that will power the a/c. What are you trying to do with the yellow wire?

The yellow wire will attach to the AC. I'm aware that the plug to the range and breaker are to much for the AC and yellow wire.

The yellow wire will attach to the AC. I'm aware that the plug to the range and breaker are to much for the AC and yellow wire.

Ok that's good news :)

Ok

Starting this project for fone reason I thought the extension cord would've been the easiest.

Could I wire each each to a kind of box?

I have a 20 amp breaker that my water heater is hooked up too. Maybe there is a plug in I could move to my grow room.

While I was away a bit last week I did this. I put in my new front door. It's much more secure. Put up a 6ft privacy fence, rebuilt my shed ( it's water proof again .), and built a raised garden for some veggies!

420-magazine-mobile481652642.jpg

Turned out to be so much easier! I was right to begin with. The electric (if you know what to do) took me 15 minutes!

420-magazine-mobile102868555.jpg

420-magazine-mobile436456645.jpg

420-magazine-mobile524024407.jpg

Just another workday here for me. The wall is totally down now. Just putting up panda film on this wall.

420-magazine-mobile1760081788.jpg

So much more room for activities.

Please excuse the wires. I was working with power tools in the attic.

Starting this project for fone reason I thought the extension cord would've been the easiest.

Could I wire each each to a kind of box?

I have a 20 amp breaker that my water heater is hooked up too. Maybe there is a plug in I could move to my grow room.

While I was away a bit last week I did this. I put in my new front door. It's much more secure. Put up a 6ft privacy fence, rebuilt my shed ( it's water proof again .), and built a raised garden for some veggies!

Wow gj lucky!

Sent from my SM-G900V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile1953464831.jpg

Did my last water change last night. It's a good time for me to inspect the health of my plants. And as expected my roots look pretty healthy.
Flowers are really starting to fill out.

420-magazine-mobile1026239850.jpg

More roots more fruits .

I see you're throwing some serious cash at this hobby. Looks like it will pay off though.

So $8000 in total. That is about R110 000. "Somewhat".... sheesh.

Plants are looking good though.

So $8000 in total. That is about R110 000. "Somewhat".... sheesh.

Plants are looking good though.

It'll all pay for itself and put positive cash flow in my pocket. My plan has always been to build a room where I can pull down 8-10 lbs per harvest. It's looking like this one will be a little over 2lbs.

What is R110 000?

I guess the best hobbies can be pretty good occupations .

420-magazine-mobile834532444.jpg

Better than Christmas!

2 AC/DE reflectors
2 Galaxy 1000w ballasts
2 double ended HiLux gro bulbs
Trim bin and sheers .

I hear you man. I sell about 80% of my stuff. I would still do this even if I couldn't move a single gram, because I love it so much.

Rands are the South African currency. Currently about R14 to the $.

Back
Top Bottom