2000 Watt - 69 Plants

Hey what do you catch up there? Is there anything to look for in dehumidifier's ? What wattage is the one above? Garden is impressive well done!

We mostly jig or troll spinners for walleyes.

In a dehumidifier I want an auto restart. In case the power goes out.

And the unit should pull out of the air as much water as your plants drink when they are at their biggest and thirstiest.

A automatic drain and or pump is also nice so you don't have to empty the unit of water twice a day.

This one is 70 pints per day and uses around 700 watts. I can check when I get home.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile1841757210.jpg

The day is here! After months of carefully monitoring my garden harvest day is here.

420-magazine-mobile1742883744.jpg

And that's all she wrote for my first grow journal.

I'll report back with final weights and smoke review.

420-magazine-mobile1226603547.jpg

I still have a couple ounces of popcorn buds to trim.

The buds are spread out to dry on top of the reservoir lid. It measures 50x50 in.

Still needs to dry a little but I had 963 grams and like I said I still have more to trim.

My final guess about 925 g when dry.

Stems cracked this morning.

Final weight from a 100 gallon reservoir undercurrent DWC hydroponic system.

Jilly Bean smells great!
965 grams

Next strain up will be sour cream. A nice sativa to grow indoors.

My caretaker killed one of my moms while I was in Canada so now I have to let the other fill out a little more before I can fill my 64 site cloner.

Changing my flower room over to 4 50 gallon reservoirs each with their own 1000 DE HPS.

Stems cracked this morning.

Final weight from a 100 gallon reservoir undercurrent DWC hydroponic system.

Jilly Bean smells great!
965 grams

Next strain up will be sour cream. A nice sativa to grow indoors.

My caretaker killed one of my moms while I was in Canada so now I have to let the other fill out a little more before I can fill my 64 site cloner.

Changing my flower room over to 4 50 gallon reservoirs each with their own 1000 DE HPS.

Sounds like your caretaker wasn't taking too much care! :hmmmm:

Nice job on the 965 g's! :bravo:

I'm looking forward to seeing the new setup!

420-magazine-mobile479110448.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1373224275.jpg

Before picture of my second flowering room I started to build. It was my smoking and movie projector room. That's why the walls are painted so dark. I'm going to wrap the walls and hang 4 lights today.

I also bought 7 50 ga reservoirs. 3 I brought home today and 4 are on order. One for each light.

My original flower room will have three lights and the rooms will run on different 12 hour cycles.

Piecing everything together. I'm now up to 7 reservoirs 7 hoods, 7 bulbs, 6 ballasts (I need one more to finish up)

This next grow will be pretty sweet.

Back
Top Bottom