New City Grower 4.0 - Featuring the Advanced LED Diamond Series XTE

See you all on the flip side Reg...

:welldone::thanks:

Pammy gave up the fight this morning. Went to bed last night and during sleep grow gods told me to sacrafice her sterilize flower room and start over with clean plants. She was showing all the signs of being done. No new pistals and all the other ones turning redish orange brown

Cajun the best thing I have used and it works on both of them is that Rosemary one from SNS... I used it on my outside girls last year and it worked beautifully and the oil of the Rosemary had the same effect as the essential oil acid rains... I added it to the waterings in stead of using it as a foliar... I can't remember which the bottle tells ya to do but either way I do know it works really well...:thumb:....:circle-of-love:

Hey BAR did you see any bleaching when they grow into the fixture and "almost touch"? I sure did with a BudMaster with GOD diodes
Sure wish we were closer lol
Gotta get back out there it's been over ten years since I was in the city
Would love to take the spouce shopping out there

Sent from my iPhone using 420

how you doing BrokeAs doing ok over here. looks good.

Reg I am starting to hurt from missing your updates Tech an just all round good Hosting :passitleft:
Be great for you to return with some of the Magic tree pictures :high-five:
I dearly missed watching you grow yer undercover balcony girls I miss the great names you gave the plants an ideas you had :thumb:
But I also miss YOU BROTHER I MISS YOU :phew::phew::scratchinghead:While I am remembering I was thinking about the old game show the Reps are right we all loved that ,,mate please find the time :) I hope pray you are away cause yer life outside became to awesomely great :thumb:
But if its cause you are down please come back BAR:ciao::hug::hug::geek::phew:
From you well wisher&Brother in arms:love: Jagamohan dasa

I heard from Broke Ass this morning...:yahoo: and he asked me to let everyone know that he will be around a soon as things slow down for him a bit... Apparently his assistant is doing most of the growing now and he is just doing the smoking... He said she is a better grower too...:biglaugh::biglaugh: It was nice to hear from him and know that they are all alright.... Today is going to be a good day...:;):....:circle-of-love:

I heard from Broke Ass this morning...:yahoo: and he asked me to let everyone know that he will be around a soon as things slow down for him a bit... Apparently his assistant is doing most of the growing now and he is just doing the smoking... He said she is a better grower too...:biglaugh::biglaugh: It was nice to hear from him and know that they are all alright.... Today is going to be a good day...:;):....:circle-of-love:

Thanks for sharing Dennise. :love:

That is good news :yahoo::circle-of-love:
:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom