New City Grower 4.0 - Featuring the Advanced LED Diamond Series XTE

as far as costs of lights go you pay for what you get
over 3 yrs running straight and still going

I'm actually getting tired of watching her, go ahead and finish already.

Famous words of a true pothead Keepem Green

One step closer to completing this run.
HARVEST​

SOUR DIESEL (Re-veg) Day 130 / Day 69 under 12/12

IMG_00017045.jpg

IMG_00017049.jpg

IMG_00017059.jpg

IMG_00017077.jpg

The only thing left here is everyone's favorite, Double Bagseed.
I had a joint of the Jack Herer we chopped last week while trimming the Sour and she was as good as her mother. Figured I mention this because we were having a discussion the other day over on Radogas' thread about whether or not strains lose some of their potency each generation we clone them. This will be an ongoing experiment from now and until with each generation of clones I chop from the JH clones. I'll also make sure to save enough for at least one joint of the mother to smoke as a comparison whenever I decide to call the experiment quits. The one in the Veg Tent now is 3rd generation Jack Herer.

I dang sure can confirm that the JH I chopped 2 weeks ago is most certainly the best to date... She is so covered in trichs that even this far out from chop if you squeeze the nug... it stays squished.... it feels moist but it's the trichs.... and the buzz... holy moly... she is up to a very high 8+ and still has a bit to go on a cure....:circle-of-love:

I had a joint of the Jack Herer we chopped last week while trimming the Sour and she was as good as her mother. Figured I mention this because we were having a discussion the other day over on Radogas' thread about whether or not strains lose some of their potency each generation we clone them. This will be an ongoing experiment from now and until with each generation of clones I chop from the JH clones. I'll also make sure to save enough for at least one joint of the mother to smoke as a comparison whenever I decide to call the experiment quits. The one in the Veg Tent now is 3rd generation Jack Herer. [/SIZE]

I Always woundered this too, (even with humans & new gens.) And also crossing strains to. Even tho it is what it is, I wounder if the sex's were changed around with the male plant the seeds came off,.. would that pituclar strain be better or different :hmmmm:
Soo much to explore :blunt::)

Congratz on the Harvest Reg
Nice looking buds again:thumb:

Congrats on another chop BAR. On the edge of my seat for the double bagseed.:thumb:

Gratz My East Coast Brotha :thumb:
:thanks:

FEEDING UPDATE​
Aug 26, 2015​

DOUBLE BAGSEED Day 140 / Day 72 under 12/12

Today she was feed:

1gal of tap adjusted to a PH level of 6.5

She's just about there, it's been 5 days since the last time she was watered. She usually dries out in 2 days. Lost of appetite is usually a sign that the end is near.

Pics in the morning.

I threw the 2 autos I kept into 2 or 3 gallon pots im not sure I think it might be three
no feeding tho lots of rain lately itll be awhile before I have to do anything
pots are soaked down

Nice grow you've got going on here BAR.
:thumb:

Subbed :circle-of-love::popcorn:

Welcome aboard Unc.

Rainwater is the business Cronic. Our Fire Escape girls absolutely love it.

As promised, here's the pics from this morning.

DOUBLE BAGSEED
Day 141 / Day 73 under 12/12

She's days away from the finish line so this morning was the last time I'll drag her out of the tent until we chop her. There's about 15% amber on one plant and a little less on the other.

IMG_00017244.jpg

IMG_00017259.jpg

On the one that's 15% amber I noticed today she's hermied. I'm sure it's a hermie and not pollinated during my breeding experiment because there's seeds on every major branch of that particular plant but none on the other. Also the seeds are too mature to have started since the male which was never in this tent exploded.
I know pollen travels but all evidence says she hasn't been a naughty girl. It's no biggie though, I definitely won't mind growing either one of these mystery strains again.

IMG_00017284.jpg

SOUR DIESEL (Re-veg) Chopped on Aug 24, three days ago

I'm not happy with the yield of the first two plants of this grow, they're about the same numbers I'm doing in 2lt Soda Pop Pots. Once we're done here my efforts will be concentrated on weight. I've already started the groundwork with two of the plants who are the next batters up for this tent.

Dry Weight
IMG_00017221.jpg

That sucks about the yield Ice. But congrats on the harvest anyway. Looking good with the bag seed girls! I have really enjoyed your journal. TBH I kinda zoned out when you went all physics there with the light research (I like to skim the cliff notes note study the research papers!) :) But I have really enjoyed the work and effort you put into this grow. Thanks for being you brother.

That sucks about the yield Ice. But congrats on the harvest anyway.
Literally, it's a small thing to a Giant... LOL I grow for self-indulgence and since we have a perpetual grow I always have more than enough weed. What I'm interested in now is getting the max out of these 5gal Smart Pots. I already do 1/2s and OZs in the 2lts.
Looking good with the bag seed girls! I have reallyenjoyed your journal. TBH I kinda zoned out when you went all physics there with the light research (I like to skim the cliff notes note study the research papers!) :) But I have really enjoyed the work and effort you put into this grow. Thanks for being you brother.
Believe you me, I'm the last one to get all scientific but in a Sponsored Grow I like to be thorough about the info and details. This is why I documented all feedings and foliar sprayings, so no-one would be mislead thinking "Buy these lights & this will be the outcome". Thanxx for sticking around.

reps to ya Bar

Back
Top Bottom