New City Grower 4.0 - Featuring the Advanced LED Diamond Series XTE

HARVEST​

DOUBLE BAGSEED
Day 143 / Day 75 under 12/12

IMG_00017299.jpg

IMG_00017301.jpg

As I previously suspected one of the two plants hermied and now I have the evidence. What I believe happened is one was a quicker finisher and pollinated herself for self-preservation. What's weird is how it only pollinated itself and not her sister pot sharing plant. Below you can see nanners and some of the beans I recovered.

IMG_00017338.jpg

IMG_00017343.jpg

IMG_00017348.jpg

IMG_00017362.jpg

IMG_00017369.jpg

It was an all night job alone trimming, removing those nasty nanners, and seed searching but worth it.

IMG_00017306.jpg

IMG_00017366.jpg

I took a mason jar full of popcorn buds and hand-rolled them into one big baseball sized bud. For those of you who haven't tried hand-rolled buds I suggest you do so. They're highly concentrated without stems or anything.

IMG_00017374.jpg

IMG_00017378.jpg

All and all I consider this a good run; I can use the beans and I'm use to the smaller yields of the Sour D & Jack Herer as that's the norm in our 2lt Soda Pop Pot Perpetual Grow.

Advanced LED Diamond Series, can't say enough. They're bright as heck yet barely put out any heat. The two separate Bloom and Veg knobs let you adjust the lighting spectrum to your preference. The penetration is great and you can let your plants grow into them, nearly touching them without frying your ladies. It's amazing how they put out so much light without heat.

I'll go out on the limb and say "This is the best lamp I own" and I highly recommend it.

Again:

Advanced LED Diamond Series XTE 100-400 models
Pricing

The Next Run​

DOUBLE / WHITE WIDOW X BIG BUD (Clones) Day 47

IMG_00017019.jpg

DALE'S BLUE BLOOD (MEDICANN BLUE BLOOD grown in honor of SWEETSUE'S DALE) Day 50

IMG_00017309.jpg

IMG_00017315.jpg

IMG_00017318.jpg

IMG_00017322.jpg

IMG_00017327.jpg

IMG_00017329.jpg

Thank you all for following and for your participation, even those who remained anonymous following in the background. This Concludes New City Grower 4.0 but the grow will continue on my other thread, New City Grower 3.5

:thumb:
How is the drying/curing of the hand rolled buds? Any problem with mold from a dense product that large?

Nope Pita, they just take longer to dry. The best part is when you're tearing them open to roll you only have to put a little over 1/2 the amount in the grinder to make the same size joint. I got the idea from a childhood friend who use to buy 3 tray bags, mix in some parsley, wet it up, roll little buds out of it, let them dry, bag up 4 or 5 nickel bags, then take them to the park & sell them; A quick way to make some movie money.
I figured why not try it with straight weed.
But this is the biggest one I've rolled. If needed I'll just jar it half way through the drying to get the moisture from the inside to spread out evenly and then pull it back out to re-dry.

Nope Pita, they just take longer to dry. The best part is when you're tearing them open to roll you only have to put a little over 1/2 the amount in the grinder to make the same size joint. I got the idea from a childhood friend who use to buy 3 tray bags, mix in some parsley, wet it up, roll little buds out of it, let them dry, bag up 4 or 5 nickel bags, then take them to the park & sell them; A quick way to make some movie money.
I figured why not try it with straight weed.
But this is the biggest one I've rolled. If needed I'll just jar it half way through the drying to get the moisture from the inside to spread out evenly and then pull it back out to re-dry.

Your friend would get hurt around here doing that stuff lol

Ha, ha. That was back in the 70's and we were 13 maybe 14yrs old and the city was wide open. We did a lot of dumb stuff. It was all about making movie and pocket money. I can write a book on all the crap we did back then. It was just a totally different New York. If I remember he had a few regular customers. I guess the weed on our block was good enough to pass the stretch test in the park.

You also have to remember, this is the type of city that once you leave your neighborhood nobody knows you.

If your pal made any visits to the New Orleans area back in those days he would have had lots of competition. That funky smelling and lung busting parsley strain sure was popular with the street dealers back then. LOL!

Thanks for making the journey so enjoyable BAR. You always leave us feeling just a little closer as family. That's quite a powerful little trick. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Well first the Bad news I have removed everyone but Pammy from the flower room because of infestation of some kind but pammy seems to have little damage and I want to get at least one plant all the way through. She has been in flower for 10 weeks and is just putting on buds ( but dumb me was reading feed sched. wrong and wasnt giving her enough nutes ). I looked at her buds what she has and some of the hair looking thingies are starting to turn a orange brown so may not have her much longer.

NOW FOR THE GOOD NEWS
Ordered another 6 inch cool tube and should have it in by Fri of this week or mon. of next . Lost everybody but the one lemon kush in seedling but Dr. Bearkenstien always a something up his sleeve and remember all those seeds that got spilled awhile back well I have seedlings that are 27 days old ready to go into veg soon as new cool tube gets here. they have been outside so might not take the trans real well. when they go into veg I will switch them to 12/12 light to sex em then to 18/6 for their six week veg then on to 13/11 for the flower to harvest. Will have 15 of em and figure if I end up with 7 males I will be doing good, also when they come in for veg I will start adding nutes at half strength.
The nutes I am using contain
VEG : Bat guano , worm castings , soy protiens kelp extract, molassas, yucca extarct
FLOWER : Bat guano , worm castings , soy protiens kelp extract, molassas, yucca extarct , langbeinite, a natural source of potassium that is carefully mined from ancient sea beds in the deserts of the American Southwest.

Am switching to a mix of 70% coco/perlight to 30 soil. will be doing 2-3 plants per pot. Seen some awesome work with braiding ( what it looks like at stem level of mature plant) somewhere on here and gonna have to search my drain bramaged mind would like to try something like that. Was also sitting here well medicated this morning and thought has anyone ever done a pot Bonzai???? Can't take pics right now cause fone cam sux. That is all for tonight so see ya all in the funny papers

Some of the garbage I use to buy but nothing I've grown.

OK folks, get your forks out because this thread is done. Please Join us over on:

Back
Top Bottom