New City Grower 3.5 - Our Perpetual Grow - Continued

Nope Mr. Amazing, I've read that scenario a few times; Autos that weren't autos. I think the post in the back of my mind was dealing with a feminized plant but I could be mistaken.

Do you ever stop and consider how far you've come from that very first frantic post about Leverne? In just two years you've gone from being a stark newbie to someone we all respect and listen to. Well done Reg. :bravo.

Bingo! Thanxx Shaun.

Here's some dry weights:

AFGHAN KUSH (Auto) Chopped on Aug 27

17.8g
IMG_00017554.jpg

DOUBLE BAGSEED
Chopped on Aug 28 in NCG 4.0

Hand Rolled Popcorn Buds
IMG_00017564.jpg

The Nugs
IMG_00017578.jpg

IMG_00017585.jpg

IMG_00017594.jpg

15.8g
53.7g
50.1g
36.2g
_____
155.8g = 5.5oz

Looking forward to the smoke report for your DBS.
5.5 oz. = WOOT!

Do you ever stop and consider how far you've come from that very first frantic post about Leverne? In just two years you've gone from being a stark newbie to someone we all respect and listen to. Well done Reg. :bravo:.

I couldn't agree more! (Are you still finding 'volunteers' near that magical street tree?)

Great update my dude. Everything looks very very very nice.
Kool beans on the kool beans. :)
happy daze.

Gonna miss that beast. Enjoy :thumb:

Great Harvest!! Smoke one for me!
:volcano-smiley:

Looks kind of sticky there my friend,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Keepem Green

Sweet Haul Brotha :thumb:
:thanks: Guys.

(Are you still finding 'volunteers' near that magical street tree?)
I check at least twice a week but so far there's only been one wave of Street Girls this year.

Do you ever stop and consider how far you've come from that very first frantic post about Leverne? In just two years you've gone from being a stark newbie to someone we all respect and listen to. Well done Reg. :bravo.
Indeed Sue but I sum it up as just being a testimony of what a Grow Community like 420mag can do. To be honest I consider myself just getting my feet wet now; understanding the basics pretty much. I've come a long way but have even a longer way to go.

Thanxx Professor Flux. I took a step from your fluxing technique and applied it to this run.

THE "BIG TENT" UPDATE
Sept 3, 2015​

DALE'S BLUE BLOOD (MEDICANN BLUE BLOOD grown in honor of SWEETSUE'S DALE) Day 55

IMG_00017652.jpg

IMG_00017636.jpg

IMG_00017679.jpg

DOUBLE / WHITE WIDOW X BIG BUD (Clones) Day 52

IMG_00017659.jpg

IMG_00017662.jpg

IMG_00017667.jpg

JACK HERER CLONE (3rd generation) Day 54

I wasn't sure if she was going to make it. The branch I snapped didn't survive but the other two finally popped back to life.

IMG_00017626.jpg

Removed the dying branch...

IMG_00017650.jpg

IMG_00017681.jpg

After removing the dying branch I took cuttings; #1 is from a good branch and #2 is the top of the dying branch. This was mandatory since I wasn't sure if she would make it. From here on out I'll keep a mother of all strains I plan on keeping.

IMG_00017709.jpg

And now for a look at one of our breeding projects...​

AFGHAN KUSH Auto (Clone) Day 46

She's blessing us with beans.

IMG_00017704.jpg

IMG_00017697.jpg

IMG_00017700.jpg

SMOKE REPORT​

IMG_20140818_5_9.jpg

The Double Bagseed was nothing more than your average bush weed so I've tossed the seeds. I'm in the midst of getting a nice selection of keepers and that's not one of them. It'll get you high but that's about it. Plenty of free weed for friends though. She gets a 2

Thanxx Q. It was a great grow experience that I learned from but mediocre weed isn't my thing. I'll have some happy friends when I start giving it away.

Pammy gave up the fight this morning. Went to bed last night and during sleep grow gods told me to sacrafice her sterilize flower room and start over with clean plants. She was showing all the signs of being done. No new pistals and all the other ones turning redish orange brown

Back
Top Bottom