New Year - New Hydro Grow - 2016

heres an update, don't really think anyone is watching this so ill just update again after I harvest. Anyway, this post is for OTTAWA. Thank you for sending those seeds, They really helped save my grow this time around having them available when my other seeds turned out to be duds.

Thunderpaws has been growing great from day 1. It was easy to germinate, took less than 24 hours using paper towel method and putting them on my cable box for heat. The growth on each one of the plants is actually kinda small compared to the 2 other strains that I have growing with them. However it is a super bushy plant, you can definitely see the indica dominance in these 2 ladies. I had 2 more that turned out to be male, and they looked more sativa dominant to me. It would have been interesting to have 1 of each.

Right now im in about week 6 or 7 of flower. The 2 Thunderpaws are doing great. 1 of them I call the runt of the grow, since its the tiniest plant in the grow room standing in at 37 inches. but she has been topped 4 times and is wider than she is tall. The second Thunderpaws, that one grew out really weird and funny. Instead of growing up straight, it grew out at an angle so now I am having to hold up all the colas with yoyo hangars just to keep them from falling completely over. This plant is well over 40inches tall and same in width. The colas on these plants look better than the Viper Cookies strain im growing from Moxie Seeds. Colas are about the size of a small cucumber.

Thanks OTTAWA for helping out with those seeds. Once they are flushed, harvested, dried, and cured, Ill post a smoke report on it.

20160512_185933.jpg

20160512_190038.jpg

20160512_190114.jpg

I still pop in here to check on things man. I've been busy and so haven't left any comments but im interested in updates and pics and results of your grow.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom