New City Grower 3.5 - Our Perpetual Grow - Continued

Ha, ha... He should have stayed his butt in Brooklyn instead of crossing the bridge into Manhattan. :high-five:
I can see the headlines now.

"Brooklyn Man's first trip into the City in over a year"

Brooklyn man rendered unconscious by mysterious flying cannabis plant. If anyone can identify this odd looking blue bucket, please call...!

Keep em safe. And green. :)

:rofl:

QUICK UPDATE​
Aug 25, 2015​

DALE'S BLUE BLOOD (MEDICANN BLUE BLOOD in SIP grown in honor of SWEETSUE'S DALE) Day 46

While hanging out at Sue's place last week I ran into an interesting thing called Ponytailing. It's a no-stress method of training (introduced to us by our co-member Atrain) which helps promote growth of the lower foliage. After witnessing the results Sue's having I had to try it.

Originally Posted by Atrain
Look great sue....the Afghan will benifit a little from this but she looks rather open to begin with BUT that carnival is a prime candidate for "ponytailing" she's nice and bushy so most of her undergrowth will be covered most of the time. I Ponytail the top up for 6 hrs at a time as you stated and usually every other day. Just a gentle pipe cleaner as you have demonstrated does the trick. I do this at least 3 or 4 time and it benifit the under growth greatly. Especially when a 600w cfl can be placed right in there close. You can do it more but I usually can tuck the larger fan leaves under the new growth after 4 times so it's no longer needed.....

Ponytailing and fan tucking is the name of the game with young autos. NO STRESS

IMG_00017125.jpg

The lower foliage
IMG_00017130.jpg

AFGHAN KUSH Auto (Clone) Day 37

It's been 12 days since the male plant was put in the Veg Tent and today I spotted seed pods on our auto, my very first breeding accomplishment.

IMG_00017202.jpg

IMG_00017174.jpg

IMG_00017169.jpg

IMG_00017160.jpg

Success all the way around! :thumb:

Ha, ha... He should have stayed his butt in Brooklyn instead of crossing the bridge into Manhattan. :high-five:
I can see the headlines now.

"Brooklyn Man's first trip into the City in over a year"

:rofl:

Well done with the breeding BAR. Raising that standard appears to be what you excell at. :bravo:

The Ponytailing Review​

IMG_00017125.jpg

Approx 6hrs later
IMG_00017142.jpg

This Morning
IMG_00017212.jpg

Here's a post by John which may explain why the cloned auto we pollinated has sprouted seed pods so fast.

I've cloned auto Amnesia two hundred times. They were my least successful at about 50% normal looking babies. I grew out 4, and they looked and acted just like their mother, were the same strength high, and they all harvested at about the same time with mothers (2) a little late and 5' tall. The clones were a little early and about 3' tall. Mothers in 5gal buckets, daughters in 3gal pots. I won't do it again. 22 ozs from 6 plants. Last crop of sour D photo clones yielded 24 ozs from 4 plants, all in 3gal pots. Both grows under 2 600w HIDs, in 50/50 mix of H.F. and O.F. and full range of G.H. nuts at 50% recommended strength.
See ya.

Being that the auto clones eventually catch up to the mother maybe they move through their timeline at lightning speed.

Originally Posted by Atrain
Look great sue....the Afghan will benifit a little from this but she looks rather open to begin with BUT that carnival is a prime candidate for "ponytailing" she's nice and bushy so most of her undergrowth will be covered most of the time. I Ponytail the top up for 6 hrs at a time as you stated and usually every other day. Just a gentle pipe cleaner as you have demonstrated does the trick. I do this at least 3 or 4 time and it benifit the under growth greatly. Especially when a 600w cfl can be placed right in there close. You can do it more but I usually can tuck the larger fan leaves under the new growth after 4 times so it's no longer needed.....

Ponytailing and fan tucking is the name of the game with young autos. NO STRESS
helps promote growth of the lower foliage

HARVEST

AFGHAN KUSH (Auto) Day 83

This is the mother of the auto clone we recently pollinated.

IMG_00017235.jpg

IMG_00017241.jpg

IMG_00017294.jpg

Thanxx Cronic.

Here's what's going on in what I call the Big Tent. It's getting to be a real Circus here.

DALE'S BLUE BLOOD (MEDICANN BLUE BLOOD grown in honor of SWEETSUE'S DALE) Day 50

IMG_00017309.jpg

IMG_00017315.jpg

IMG_00017318.jpg

IMG_00017322.jpg

IMG_00017327.jpg

IMG_00017329.jpg

here I am in the back row :cheer:

here I am in the back row :cheer:
Now it's a real party!

This is part of a post by Cronic about hermie seeds which I just recovered a truck load of in my last journal.
its gonna hermie about the same time you stressed it to hermie
you don't want stress hermie you want fem seeds to chemical hermie like colloidal silver
or silver thiosulfate
they all have the hermie gene you want to suppress it as much as possible not bring it out
someone already tried this and results were as said
seeds from the hermie plant hermied about the same time as the original
I don't have to say it, you already know... EXPERIMENT!

Back
Top Bottom