2000 Watt - 69 Plants

420-magazine-mobile1567057207.jpg

Starting to build a new wall on the other side of the lights. My plan is to have 4 lights in a line.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile787817873.jpg

Took down the old roofs beams. Put down 1/2 wood and the 2x4 bottom boards.

The other side of of where my lights are now the wall will steeply come in like it does on the left in the picture. Less cubic feet to environmentally control hopefully.

420-magazine-mobile594431739.jpg

A good amount of my costs were building the room and securing my home.

Unfortunately sooner than expected I'll have to have my electrical upgraded.

Man... that is an awesome setup!

In the pic of the A/C, it appears you used a length of Romex (or similar) wire as an extension cord... That's far from ideal. The solid conductors are designed to flex very little, and with extend use will get weak spots of high resistance. Those spots can get very hot and cause a fire, or at least unwanted heat. I suppose it's probably alright if you never move it, but I wouldn't take the risk.

Man... that is an awesome setup!

In the pic of the A/C, it appears you used a length of Romex (or similar) wire as an extension cord... That's far from ideal. The solid conductors are designed to flex very little, and with extend use will get weak spots of high resistance. Those spots can get very hot and cause a fire, or at least unwanted heat. I suppose it's probably alright if you never move it, but I wouldn't take the risk.

Thanks for the tip. It's been chilly here lately so I haven't even wired in the AC to the breaker yet.

Probably one of the most satisfying things I've worked on lately. Today I wired the AC to the breakers and it's working like a boss! It's way stronger than I was expecting which of course is nice.

420-magazine-mobile991443123.jpg

I also ordered my own dehumidifier. The one in the pictures was borrowed from a friend.

420-magazine-mobile1362821048.jpg

Only 1 big ticket item left to get for the room.

Co2 burner, monitor and controller, and remote.

Well I guess that's two.

420-magazine-mobile1930496485.jpg

420-magazine-mobile893335529.jpg

420-magazine-mobile961973274.jpg

My room looks much different already.

With the addition of the air conditioner I don't need to exhaust my room so I removed the ducting.

I also decided to take off the glass. Not sure why I waited so long.

420-magazine-mobile1700367826.jpg

Back
Top Bottom