2000 Watt - 69 Plants

I'm home from my trip. Things are looking great.
420-magazine-mobile1918860240.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1705396167.jpg

420-magazine-mobile946151798.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have some smaller plants that never caught up. They now are engulfed by the larger ones and get no light anymore.

I'm thinking off clipping them and tossing them out. I'm afraid they will become sick and attract pests.

What do you think?

420-magazine-mobile78056747.jpg

Wow.. this is great..!! I can only hope to have such a well planned and awesome grow space like this someday.. can't wait to see how things go for you.. best of luck!!

420-magazine-mobile1330505281.jpg

Good news! I spread out my canopies foot print at least 15% wider. Now I'm more able to use all my the light I'm throwing at her.

I did have to trim and even cut down some small plants that weren't getting any direct light. But overall it was a net positive. The new buds that are now getting direct light will grow large. And my top buds are a few inches future away.

About 40 days to go.

Here's a tip that works well for me.

I leave my top of solution around 4.0 pH. So when my friend tops off my reservoir it will help offset the rise in pH. It also keeps them away from mixing chemicals. And Lessing risk of mistakes.

Can a mod help me out? The app keeps telling me upload fail when I upload pics. I already erased and re downloaded the app.

Nice, did you cull those shorties? Imo I think they only would be a negative if you have poor airflow thru the plants. If no floe it will give rise to unwanted moisture and possibly mold

Sent from my SM-G900V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yes I had to cull about 10 plants.

Today I ordered two more 100 ga reservoirs and another 1000w ballast, one ac/de reflectors, a double ended bulb, fans, pumps etc to expand my grow.

My next run will be 3x larger .

420-magazine-mobile694196991.jpg

I'm been running a hybrid system I came up with. It's an under current and DWC. Today I found a free way to add more air to my reservoirs. These Venturi hoses added to my pumps add more air to the water being circulated. I'm using two pumps to make a circular flow for the water. I also added a smaller two hose air pump and two stones. I figured with the excess light I'm using maybe with more O2 the plants will better use it all.

For my next grow I've decided to try one 1000w DE light per 100 ga reservoir. So I'll have three reservoirs and lights all set up the same. :) although I'm not experiencing any light burn now

I also am only going to have 5 plants per reservoir. To keep my plant count down.

My projects I'm starting this week are.

Finding a place to mount my 18,500 btu AC.

Building a new wall and part of the ceiling in the attic so I'll have 5 more feet of floor space! Then after this grow I'll tear down the old wall exposing the new wall behind it! ..

Since I live in a cool climate and use air cooled hoods (ac/de sun system) I'm going to cut a hole in the ceiling and vent my hot air into my living area downstairs.

I'm going to try and mount my ac in the small bedroom across from my flower space. I'm hoping it will keep the upstairs cool enough to cool my flower room as well. It's rated for 1200 sq feet. I'm trying this out bc I'm hoping on those hot nights I can sleep in the bedroom and stay cool ..
420-magazine-mobile230112687.jpg

420-magazine-mobile276075276.jpg

Of course. The window AC size I needed won't fit in my old houses Windows. .

420-magazine-mobile695882034.jpg

Starting my ac install. The front of the AC will hang into the attic. I'll have a 30 ga commercial grade garbage can under it to collect the distilled water. .. After adding some base nutrients I'll use it to top off with.

420-magazine-mobile2033875818.jpg

Got pretty far today. Built the frame for the unit. And cut the whole in the attic.

Does anyone know how they would attach these two sets of three wires?

420-magazine-mobile1761186598.jpg

It's rained for the last 3 days here. My humidity in my room has been in the 60's. Way to high. That's why I've been rushing to put in my AC.

Today though I borrowed a dehumidifier from a friend. Already my humidity is down to 48% and dropping. I'm sure over night the humidity will be back in the 30%'s like I prefer.

420-magazine-mobile493842814.jpg

Another important note. I'm down to running one 1000w light.

My leaves were leading my to believe I were using to much light.

I tend to error on the low side first.

I'm excited though for what the AC will allow me to do. I'll have a closed room! With co2 bags to start.

Back
Top Bottom