Patient's 2020

@CharlieRoss
I was inspecting the Mango tonight. She is being hit by pillars and worms harder than assumed. I am debating dropping them this weekend. It puts them in the 8-9 week window, but early for these sativas. I don't want to treat anymore and don't want to watch them be chewed up. I scooped a blunts worth of chewed bud in to my hand tonight. It smells good, but hurts watching these buds get reduced to shake. There may be a trim party this weekend. Rain is due Saturday.
I'm up for a trim party

I would like to mention my journals. I do take pride in them. I proofread them. (usually). Some of my posts feel like I am emptying the magazine on my pistol. I regret some of my posts are delivered in this manner. I have a 2 yr old and a shift working wife. I am father & mother at times and an employee. All this at times is a bit much to try and get a handle on; I apologize. As the baby gets more independent, I can devote more time to my journals. This year has just been crazy as hell. Maybe at the end I will recount all I have gone through this year and you all will shake your head. I will be sure to do a great job on that write up. My writing usually is on a decent level and comprehensible. I have graduated out of college journalism (with an A!) and I have pondered being a writer. I thought about that "sponsored journal writing person...thing"; not today. I am too new here, too busy, and not ready in my life. Perhaps further down the road I may take interest in that. For today, I am busy beyond belief and struggling to raise a good child and not write a slamming column. :) ...so in the interim. Please have patience with me. Sometimes my posts are curt and to the point. It's not an attitude thing. :) ...I love talking. Hahaha. Much love to you all.

I would like to mention my journals. I do take pride in them. I proofread them. (usually). Some of my posts feel like I am emptying the magazine on my pistol. I regret some of my posts are delivered in this manner. I have a 2 yr old and a shift working wife. I am father & mother at times and an employee. All this at times is a bit much to try and get a handle on; I apologize. As the baby gets more independent, I can devote more time to my journals. This year has just been crazy as hell. Maybe at the end I will recount all I have gone through this year and you all will shake your head. I will be sure to do a great job on that write up. My writing usually is on a decent level and comprehensible. I have graduated out of college journalism (with an A!) and I have pondered being a writer. I thought about that "sponsored journal writing person...thing"; not today. I am too new here, too busy, and not ready in my life. Perhaps further down the road I may take interest in that. For today, I am busy beyond belief and struggling to raise a good child and not write a slamming column. :) ...so in the interim. Please have patience with me. Sometimes my posts are curt and to the point. It's not an attitude thing. :) ...I love talking. Hahaha. Much love to you all.
A lot of good growers here kind of sound like they have attitude when they write, it’s just the sign of someone staying busy and focused on the craft. The truth can often sound like an argument to people who have never heard something explained properly. I like when things are simple and aren’t sugar coated, even if it sounds like someone is being short with me. Some people just looove that sugar. No time for that!

I've been like a puppy nipping at your heals for more and more weed info...and my writing is stoney at best.
PP, there shouldn't be pressure on you, this is to decompress and rejoice in plant wins. You trying to balance just shows you are present in your busy life with a young family and full plate. You be you, eff it, if someone is ruffled by your tone they will need to look beyond the journal, right. You come across as kind and knowledgeable, when you have time you'll crush it, bud! Just sayin' ;)

Please don’t leave fan leaves on your Finished plants, they might mold. You need air flow. It’s ok to leave the small sugary leaves on cuz they protect trichomes. You can start cutting off all the fans the last couple days before harvest so it’s not all at once. Happy harvest to you!
^You saw that bold bit... good to know!

20201008_145356.jpg AC/DC is getting dropped today. Should have enough time to get her in a paper bag(s) before leaving.

Yo Beanie! You run some CBD as well? Or were you asking me if...? I am continuing CBD cuz my tolerances though may seem high (nu pun intended) due to daily ingestion of coco oil and repeated jays, i cant enjoy being stoned. Its like i inject pine tar in to my veins and everything slows down. Rarely do i smoke heavy Indicas. Usually when my brother swings by. I still havent ever made a pure THC coco oil. The 1:1 is enough to fog me up if i take too much. Without a true 1:1 on the premises, i mix CBD & THC herbs for a proprietary blend of sorts, per say. ;)

...sometimes this hobby is more than i want to deal with. It all works out. My moves are usually decided out of desperation. I started seeds...(why?) I plan on doing an indoor grow to test a couple new strains. By growing out the Mango mother this spring, i now realize i have no clue what i have when they are grown in a 3 gal pot. ROFL! 20201008_202730.jpg Home made strains. (CBDCompassionLime×Skunk) × BluWater on the left. (NYCDiesel×Skunk) × Mango on the right. 8 for 8 on the seeds. Then on the cuttings...Screenshot_2020-10-08-20-30-17.png They are all rooted and will have their roots rinsed and potted for Bonsai replacements.

Mrs. Hong Kong Kush Sour D crossed with Sensi Star.jpg
Yo Beanie! You run some CBD as well? Or were you asking me if...? I am continuing CBD cuz my tolerances though may seem high (nu pun intended) due to daily ingestion of coco oil and repeated jays, i cant enjoy being stoned. Its like i inject pine tar in to my veins and everything slows down. Rarely do i smoke heavy Indicas. Usually when my brother swings by. I still havent ever made a pure THC coco oil. The 1:1 is enough to fog me up if i take too much. Without a true 1:1 on the premises, i mix CBD & THC herbs for a proprietary blend of sorts, per say. ;)
No Cbd strains yet but I got this up next. Mrs. Hong Kong Kush.

The wife says this about me..."you're not a procrastinator. You prefer to operate in a dead-line induced panic." Funny lady. Screenshot_2020-10-09-17-41-44.png I re-upped on my media mix. Outdoors it's peat/super soil. Indoors in pots i prefer Compost, EWC, and some soil/whatever. Not a moment too soon. Probably a day late. My clones are due to be transplanted...but i will get to them tomorrow morning.

Back
Top Bottom