Patient's 2020

Thank you very much @SeniorMoments
That means a lot. I struggle to care for my garden the way i should. I don't inspect enough and bond with my plants. I really wish i could. I believe that human/plant interaction has a beneficial effect on the plants. Thank you, again. :)
That interaction certainly has beneficial effects on me brother :thumb:

Day 8 and all cuttings are showing roots.
20201003_142528.jpg

i look over all the tips of the buds and its about the 7 week period AND i am seeing pistils start to dry up from the tip and curl back, i plan on a 2 week window to get my desired effects. Uplifting, racey, and energetic which usually is at the 75%-100% cloudy. I am slowly turning in to a light weight and don't enjoy the heavy high that can accompany cannabis. Also with how busy my life is and how long it takes trying to squeeze in trimming, the process can take weeks. With us going on a trip, the plants get chopped regardless. No way am I coming back to empty holes where the plants were.
Really awesome, I didn't thank you specifically for this info, thank you PP!
I am looking for couchie laid back with enough energy to putter on task. I generally don't like the mind racing sativa...that's an over generalization, but do prefer the indica groove to the over thinking.
I started thinking that I am watching the calendar and not the development and had better pay attention.

Jumping right in to it.
20200908_161935.jpg

This is a Mango (front) and a strain i made in the back. The back plant is (BluCheez×Mango)×BluWater. Strong sativa and i believe she has gotten away from me this year. She is right at the fence line.
20200908_162014.jpg

Here is a BlackWater bag seed. This plant has been fed exclusively Kellogg's All Purpose Fish&Kelp w/molasses (2-2-2). She is doing great.
20200908_162110.jpg

This is my Harley-Tsu. I got her as a clone last year and kept as a bonsai. She is still going strong and better than last year. There is also an AC/DC on the right. She got mites this year and slowed to a crawl. As she limped along, the Harley-Tsu choked her out.

The Mango is a seed i made by crossing a couple of Mangos. I have crossed a few strains and have made a few seeds. I usually use a clone from a Bonsai i have. Sometimes i just need to test some of the seeds i have made.
My bad bro just saw your msgs. Yeah that’s good thinking with the popsicle thing! I think I make to many clones! Lol . It’s cool I got some friends that need good genetics. As for Nutes I think you should try Neptune Liquid Fish & Seaweed 2-3-1 Or Gaia green 4-4-4. Want to start a couple LOS plants soon. I am having fun in coco right now and dwc.

Thank you very much @SeniorMoments
That means a lot. I struggle to care for my garden the way i should. I don't inspect enough and bond with my plants. I really wish i could. I believe that human/plant interaction has a beneficial effect on the plants. Thank you, again. :)
I sing emo love songs to my plants. I don’t think they like it! Ha

20201005_153459.jpg She is a beauty. Maybe a week or so left.
That clone method i am showing has things to it. It's not breaking the bank and has me at nearly 100% success. I never experienced that before. TorturedSoul mentioned keeping the root zone at 80°f as the paramount piece to the cloning puzzle. That alone probably accounts for my success now.
I submit for your approval, the wife and I both would be taking cuttings. Same everything. Her clones would always survive where mine would not. I started taking it personal. We had them in the shop under unregualted conditions. The temperature was allowed to rise and fall as the day would pass and night time came. So i believe my lack of success was due to not maintaining the critical temperature for fostering root growth. Still...the wives always thrived where mine could not. I gotta let it go... I got a solid method now. ;)

Hey Konk. Nah we aint left yet. We are leaving in about 2 weeks. These late bloomers get a chance to fill out a bit more. I am feeling i am going to need a new idea to hang the branches. With leaves left on, they are going to weigh more than trimmed buds. I am afraid they are going to snap my lines i got for drying. I might get those big black paper clips and hang each individual on it's own screw. Hmmm...any ideas Konk?

We also have a potential rain storm blowing through Cali. My Harley Tsu is laid over as it is. With this potential rain, she could get soaked and have troubles drying out with the layers she has. She might get cut this weekend, depending on how much it rains.

@CharlieRoss
I was inspecting the Mango tonight. She is being hit by pillars and worms harder than assumed. I am debating dropping them this weekend. It puts them in the 8-9 week window, but early for these sativas. I don't want to treat anymore and don't want to watch them be chewed up. I scooped a blunts worth of chewed bud in to my hand tonight. It smells good, but hurts watching these buds get reduced to shake. There may be a trim party this weekend. Rain is due Saturday.

Well, if they haven’t told you to shut up yet, I think your good to go!! :headbanger:
No, last night I found one In the corner isolating being antisocial and cutting its wrists. They tell me to shut up by jumping off shelves and mint dwc turn into little water bombs! Those are shocking and were a bitch to clean up until I got a shop vac!

Hey Konk. Nah we aint left yet. We are leaving in about 2 weeks. These late bloomers get a chance to fill out a bit more. I am feeling i am going to need a new idea to hang the branches. With leaves left on, they are going to weigh more than trimmed buds. I am afraid they are going to snap my lines i got for drying. I might get those big black paper clips and hang each individual on it's own screw. Hmmm...any ideas Konk?
Damn, and damn you haven't even left geez! You have any chicken wire for Harley Tsu?

Well, I have seen some hanging pics but I am really someone you need to point out what you have and how you want to improve it. I can crack a joke, but can't visualize worth a damn. Knee jerk is hang stronger line or string to take more weight, but that's too easy. Show me a pic and point, then I can give ideas :passitleft:

Not avoiding you @Konks Dirt Empire The day is underway and my attendance is requested during distance learning to model exemplary behavior. Here is an old pic of what i do. If we wet trim it will be okay. Screenshot_2020-09-10-07-51-38.png...Screenshot_2020-09-10-07-52-00.png
This is the same section. I have another on the other side of the shop about this size.

Please don’t leave fan leaves on your Finished plants, they might mold. You need air flow. It’s ok to leave the small sugary leaves on cuz they protect trichomes. You can start cutting off all the fans the last couple days before harvest so it’s not all at once. Happy harvest to you!

Not avoiding you @Konks Dirt Empire The day is underway and my attendance is requested during distance learning to model exemplary behavior.
Ignore me, geez sorry, this can so wait! I did think that pic was hilarious!
My kids are old enough that I am involved in food services and running interference when their independent decisions go awry.

Back
Top Bottom