Pawpaw Medicine Tent 2.0 Perpetual Grow Journal

I wanna give a shout out to RIMROCK ANALYTICS . They were very fast awesome customer service and a awesome price with a 99.9% accuracy and time and materials saved it would be crazy not to try them. now the true test will come when we flip to 12/12 . if their accuracy is as good as their customer service we have no worries

well Im back I didnt expect to get results so soon and Im kinda bummed The seeds I got from SSSC for the Sour Tangy Chemdawg were regular seeds as I mentioned before When I got my seeds they were incognito and I learned another valuable lesson MARK YOUR STRAINS!!!!! SUPER SATIVA SEED CLUB THEY ARE HIGH QUALITY PROVEN GENETICS! let me tell you whay I point that out. I was getting seeds from what I thought was a legit lab. I recommended them as possible sponsors and found out they were not as good as I thought I paid for some expensive seeds that turned out ruining 2 crops both plants morphed or one did still unsure But after reseach I found out that other labs will not work with them their customer reviews off site are full of complaints and mixed seeds and lots and lots of problems it is a real nightmare. I was lucky to become friends with the manager of SSSC and we talk on weekly basis. I didnt realize how important SSSC was in making weed what it is today Karls seeds are from 40 yr old clones they have done projects with Brothersgrim Mr soul, subcool,(rip) Josey wales (rip) sam the skunkman are just a few of the legendary breeders we are losing slowly losing to time, they need that strain that cheats death. I want to share a little bit about the history of SSSC they are my favorite Breeder so I might be a bit parcel I think it is ok to post this REMEMBER SSC IS A BREEDER THEY DO NOT SELL SEEDS YOU CAN PURCHASE SUPER SATIVA SEED CLUB THU OUR SPONSOR CANNA POT

Sam the Skunkman

The Super Sativa Seed Club is one of the very first seed banks in the world. In the mid eighties every grower knew the SSSC. It all started when ‘Sam the Skunkman’ gave Karel Schelfhout, one of the founders of SSSC and former squatter, the original Haze and Skunk#01 after he moved from California. Karel used Sam’s genetics to create some of the very illustrious strains that later became Super Sativa Seed Club.

Nevil

The only seed bank that was around before SSSC was from Nevil called "the Seedbank". Founded by Nevil Schoenmaker, the Seedbank was the first international operating seedbank in the world. Nevil combined the 10 original Haze seeds, that he received from Sam the Skunkman, with the seeds he collected on a strain hunt in Afghanistan to start his famous seed collection. The Seedbank is best known for the Nevil’s Haze strain, but Nevil was also the first to use the infamous Ruderalis strain in his breeding work. The seeds that Karel received from Nevil, added to the ones he received from Sam, became the first breeding and the foundation of Super Sativa Seed Club.

High times

Between 1985 and 1987 SSSC genetics pushed the limits of breeding and growing all over the world. When High Times magazine published a cover story about the Dutch seed bank, sales exploded. In less than two years SSSC sold millions of seeds in the USA, Europe and Asia. After two very successful years the adventure ended. The founders went their separate ways and most of the SSSC seed collection got lost.

Legendary genetics

‘Weeds do not perish’ is a literal translation of the Dutch expression ‘onkruid vergaat niet’. And this is exactly what happened. After the adventure of SSSC ended, Karel saved one very important plant, a daughter of the original Haze and Skunk#01. Karel kept cuttings of this precious plant for more than 30 years and named her ‘Old School Haze’. The remaining SSSC genetics are the stuff of legends, even now many varieties carry DNA from the original SSSC seeds. All plants with a flavour of Haze or Skunk probably have grandparents born from SSSC seeds.

Keep the legend alive

In the 90’s Karel and his team shifted their focus towards genetic preservation and the breeding of new cannabis strains for the Coffee shops in Amsterdam. At thesame time Karel worked on developing advanced indoor growing techniques. This made him an authority in the field of elite genetics, breeding and cultivation. It was around this time that Karel’s son Kees, who had been working and growing his own plants in Barcelona, came to join him. His products are a great success in the Cannabis Social Clubs, especially his signature strain of Karel’s Haze. Kees represents a new generation of breeders. Working with great passion and the ambition to keep the legend alive.

old-weed.jpg

Karel

Back in the eighties Karel was part of an underground scene of squatters, where smoking pot was an integral part of the lifestyle. Curious about the possibilities of growing the weed themselves, the first growers appeared. These pioneers were looking for new techniques to grow quality marihuana indoors. Karel started experimenting with indoor grow facilities in abandoned houses. He used professional growing lamps, developed mineral fertilisers and grew the plants on rock wool. This technique of growing without soil was copied from the nearby glasshouse agricultural industry.

Kees

Kees always wondered where his father purchased his weed with that old school quality taste. In 2015 he discovered that his father had been secretly growing OSH in a hidden place for all these years. Being a breeder himself, Kees got convinced by the idea that the old genetics were very valuable. He set out to reintroduce the original taste and quality of Haze. Thanks to his efforts, SSSC is now able to sell original OSH seeds, in addition to the many other special genetics from the old seed collection.

SSSC is proud to be awarded the honour to be part of the esteemed club of pioneers in the High Times Hall of FamE

IMO
These guys are the rock stars of cannabis breeding why the world was going crazy these guys were laying down the foundation for seedbanks and breeders. I doubt very much they planned on being legends it just happened never underestimate good weed
Hard to put skunkman in the same category as Neville imo, all rumors and speculations of course.
Heard sM worked with the Feds to bust growers buying his seeds. Neville, just trying to produce fire F1s genetics to get off heroin.
Neville ( if im spelling that correctly) was the man imo. Just from reading, idk

Hard to put skunkman in the same category as Neville imo, all rumors and speculations of course.
Heard sM worked with the Feds to bust growers buying his seeds. Neville, just trying to produce fire F1s genetics to get off heroin.
Neville ( if im spelling that correctly) was the man imo. Just from reading, idk
What? That’s lower than snake crap! Snitches get Stiches! CL🍀

ok so there has been a little change in my menu remember I needed 3 females? I got 2 has anyone else ever given a plant away only to take it back? Some how my SSSC got mixed up I thought I was growing 2 Tangie Chemdawg and a Bruce lemon Diesel and I am really hoping that is what I got now But I would not be surprised to possibly have a Lemon OG or a Kosher Haze I have 3 in the tent with a Herbies Zikkitlez autos I hope to havest before I add the ScrOG net whats a grow without a few surprises

BTW I used a little dynomyco not half the tube like it looks
DSC00287.JPG
DSC00288.JPG
My video is frozen.
Did you layer the perlite?
How are you doing tonight? :passitleft:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

yeah didnt I mention that? pot Geesh makes me silly ok... Stupid yes I did I mixed 1pt happy frog 2 parts ocean forest perlite bokashi ,frass and Dynomyco , and kitchen sink for the rest, between layers of perlite OMG those 5 gal air pots are huge especially compared to the gro pros I usually used they might be 5.5 man I tell ya big difference when it comes to watering thee plants are suppose to be big what ever they are :rofl: Ill have to water more most likely every other which means I can feed them more. with the gro pros I was watering about every 4-5 days . so I should be able to get better terps and more bulk I think lol I know they are all sativa dominant with a 10 week flower @Bill284 maybe your video wouldnt freeze up if it was -89* at your house (not sure what it is Celsius but at that Point I dont think F* or C* matters its freekin cold)

Yeah Im a little disappointed I kinda jump the gun getting these girls started I had clones I was going to use but of course turn out male. I started replacing my seeds and got to worried about my next grow to focus on this one one thing for sure no more regular seeds for a long time .I hope it dont come back and bite me. anyone have an Idea how long you have I screwed up and rather than having them all start together I have a 10 day difference between 1 seed with 5-6 week veg I think I can still get a level canopy

i dont know about the history to much I just started to get into it when I was checking out breeders and seed banks. and when I saw that brothers grimm and SSSC had worked to gether and i started digging a little deeper But yeah nobody like a snitch I spent most of my life on the other side of the law (thanks to very stupid laws) there has got to be honor among stoners or it all falls apart lol

I hope everyone had a great Christmas .this year the wife and I had a nice quiet Christmas all the kids went to the "other" inlaws

@Bill284
quick question about the airpot are leaks normal till the medium settles?there is a lot more room for healthy roots than the gro pro water goes thru with ease I imagine after I get a real roots it will maintain water retention a little better?
I dont have any major leaks just a dribble here and there

@Bill284
quick question about the airpot are leaks normal till the medium settles?there is a lot more room for healthy roots than the gro pro water goes thru with ease I imagine after I get a real roots it will maintain water retention a little better?
I dont have any major leaks just a dribble here and there
Good morning Mucker. :ciao:
If you layer them as per the pictorials you might get a touch come out at first but it should stop by the 2nd watering.
Otherwise you will have to let it settle a little.
Then it will slowly drain through.
How are you doing today?

Im doing good thank you been trying to focus on getting off to a good start, making sure not to make the same mistakes as last time Im going for tyotally new problems lol :rofl: I been meaning to ask you about those pots and kept forgetting it doesn't take long to get run off I have it layered and if I water on the edge ill get leaks but the same thing happens in cloth bags I can already see these Generic airports will make a huge difference took the less than 24 hrs to bounce back from transplant I cant belive how much more room I have for roots it is too soon to tell but I swear they seem to be growing faster (well I guess they better I just added 310 more watts to my tent.) Im rather blow away at how the buds on my herbies auto skittlez is growing it is going to produce some good solid bud . I just kind of started growing it for the heck of it Not big on AUTOs so much anymore.I have a system working that will let me do a auto with my photos3 weeks before harvest I started a AUTO and in my 32x32 tent with my Burple 260 watt then while now crop vegs for 6 six weeks My auto should finish just in time to add the net maybe sooner we will see

@GainesvilleGreen could you tell me where I find out more history on the old school breeders? I wanted to dig a little deeper .I wonder if Jack Herer ever thought he would be a Icon to smokers and growers a like. these guys werent exactly A-listers in their days but their work with stood time so far

Im doing good thank you been trying to focus on getting off to a good start, making sure not to make the same mistakes as last time Im going for tyotally new problems lol :rofl: I been meaning to ask you about those pots and kept forgetting it doesn't take long to get run off I have it layered and if I water on the edge ill get leaks but the same thing happens in cloth bags I can already see these Generic airports will make a huge difference took the less than 24 hrs to bounce back from transplant I cant belive how much more room I have for roots it is too soon to tell but I swear they seem to be growing faster (well I guess they better I just added 310 more watts to my tent.) Im rather blow away at how the buds on my herbies auto skittlez is growing it is going to produce some good solid bud . I just kind of started growing it for the heck of it Not big on AUTOs so much anymore.I have a system working that will let me do a auto with my photos3 weeks before harvest I started a AUTO and in my 32x32 tent with my Burple 260 watt then while now crop vegs for 6 six weeks My auto should finish just in time to add the net maybe sooner we will see
I find the difference in Air Pots is noticeable.
Just keep working the outer edges get the roots there in a day or so.
Then they will keep shooting new roots everytime it hits the open air.
It's brilliant.
More roots support a bigger healthier plant.
Then it's food, light and environment, not necessarily in that order.
Nevertheless you have all that down pat.
So get read to fill your tent.;)
If you do it correctly through out you will be feeding a rugby team.:morenutes::morenutes:
Let me know before you uppot.
I'll make sure we get them perfect. :thumb:

@GainesvilleGreen could you tell me where I find out more history on the old school breeders? I wanted to dig a little deeper .I wonder if Jack Herer ever thought he would be a Icon to smokers and growers a like. these guys werent exactly A-listers in their days but their work with stood time so far
Hey Savvages. Im little knowledgeable about breeders, not like others. Heres the folks ive enjoyed watching or reading.
Bodhi
DJ Short
Franco Loja
Soma
OJD
Subcool
Mr. Soul
So many others too.
Cheers bud

well Zhit about to go off the rails gonna see some serious magic the GROWMIE HOMIES are back from thier vaction in the north pole 9they keep saying something about some hot elves right after Christmas

First let me introduce you to william the wonder aka Bill for short (take note to runt one in everygrow I bet it is the top producer)
DSC00350.JPG

Smoking Joe smokes as much as he grows rolls a heck of a blunt and the best root Gnome in the business

DSC00349.JPG

the twins Mary and yawanna Hard to get them to chill out so we force feed them Sativa and they spend the last few week sprinkling trichome dust everywhere

DSC00351.JPG

and last but not least Pawpaw Cola the mistro that keeps this symphony running smooth seen here on the rare ocassion of his hair not being on fire trust me im pretty confident something will happen and he will run around like a crazy man with his hair on fire
DSC00348.JPG

and the Bush I hid behind to catch these guys out when the lights go off. if you are very slick, sly and quiet I bet you have Gromie Homeys lurking in your tent or grow room too
DSC00353.JPG

well Zhit about to go off the rails gonna see some serious magic the GROWMIE HOMIES are back from thier vaction in the north pole 9they keep saying something about some hot elves right after Christmas

First let me introduce you to william the wonder aka Bill for short (take note to runt one in everygrow I bet it is the top producer)
DSC00350.JPG

Smoking Joe smokes as much as he grows rolls a heck of a blunt and the best root Gnome in the business

DSC00349.JPG

the twins Mary and yawanna Hard to get them to chill out so we force feed them Sativa and they spend the last few week sprinkling trichome dust everywhere

DSC00351.JPG

and last but not least Pawpaw Cola the mistro that keeps this symphony running smooth seen here on the rare ocassion of his hair not being on fire trust me im pretty confident something will happen and he will run around like a crazy man with his hair on fire
DSC00348.JPG

and the Bush I hid behind to catch these guys out when the lights go off. if you are very slick, sly and quiet I bet you have Gromie Homeys lurking in your tent or grow room too
DSC00353.JPG
:rofl::rofl::rofl: Brilliant.
Girls look great.
Hope everything is going good Amigo :ciao:

Im still waiting for one plant to catch up with the rest so in about 3-4 weeks I can add the net I Fimmed 3 plants fimming is a lot like topping but you clip your plant on the top node (should be at least 3-4 nodes high) you take your shears on a slight angle you cut of the majority of the top leaving just a sliver of the top on the plant. Topping is usually taking off 3-4 nodes on a more mature plant I learned how to fimm by screwing up a topping, but when it started growing 3 main stems rather than 2 started growing so when I scrog or even autos I will fimm them one time until I get above the net. all of these plants are sativa dominate are said to stretch up to 3 times thier size. Know that I wont fill up my net before the flip. so for now Im just focused on good heathy vegging plant

CO2 I will be trying a c02 bag I was given one for Christmas Nothing says merry Christmas better than a mushed bag of Fungus and shroom mash. I have heard so many different opinions about C02 so I figure Ill use it for this grow * since I up potted to the 5 gal pot my plants are growing faster than I ever seen before so lets see where this ride take us

thx to everyone following :thanks:

Im still waiting for one plant to catch up with the rest so in about 3-4 weeks I can add the net I Fimmed 3 plants fimming is a lot like topping but you clip your plant on the top node (should be at least 3-4 nodes high) you take your shears on a slight angle you cut of the majority of the top leaving just a sliver of the top on the plant. Topping is usually taking off 3-4 nodes on a more mature plant I learned how to fimm by screwing up a topping, but when it started growing 3 main stems rather than 2 started growing so when I scrog or even autos I will fimm them one time until I get above the net. all of these plants are sativa dominate are said to stretch up to 3 times thier size. Know that I wont fill up my net before the flip. so for now Im just focused on good heathy vegging plant

CO2 I will be trying a c02 bag I was given one for Christmas Nothing says merry Christmas better than a mushed bag of Fungus and shroom mash. I have heard so many different opinions about C02 so I figure Ill use it for this grow * since I up potted to the 5 gal pot my plants are growing faster than I ever seen before so lets see where this ride take us

thx to everyone following :thanks:
I didn't have a meter to tell if it helped.
But I always had 2 big mushroom bags in each flower room.
No one complained about my buds. :rofl:
Hey :ciao:

ok here is something else I am trying this time around it seems that they are still learning about the light spectrum and grow lights are just getting better what took 1000watt light for hard dense nugs can now be achieved with a 500 watt light or less Plus everyone is about lights that barley fit your tent but allow full coverage. My next adventure is the UVB lights apparently a UVB light ran for 2-3 hrs a day with your led increase trichome and in turn THC content I have 2 26 watt UVB GROW light bulbs and both strains recommend a UVB for the 2-3 hrs the last 3 weeks of flower apparently UVB and plants are not made for each other But from what I understand youR Plants will produce extra trichomes to protect its self from UVB rays (it also knocks out fox tailing). hAS ANYONE HERE EVER USED uvb LIGHTS ANDF IF SO YOUR THOUGHTS WOULD BE APPRECIATED also forget my caps they have a mind of their own

My next adventure is the UVB lights apparently a UVB light ran for 2-3 hrs a day with your led increase trichome and in turn THC content I have 2 26 watt UVB GROW light bulbs and both strains recommend a UVB for the 2-3 hrs the last 3 weeks of flower apparently UVB and plants are not made for each other But from what I understand youR Plants will produce extra trichomes to protect its self from UVB rays (it also knocks out fox tailing). hAS ANYONE HERE EVER USED uvb LIGHTS ANDF IF SO YOUR THOUGHTS WOULD BE APPRECIATED also forget my caps they have a mind of their own
@Emilya Green is experimenting with some of the far red spectrum with good results. Maybe she has comments on UV.

ok here is something else I am trying this time around it seems that they are still learning about the light spectrum and grow lights are just getting better what took 1000watt light for hard dense nugs can now be achieved with a 500 watt light or less Plus everyone is about lights that barley fit your tent but allow full coverage. My next adventure is the UVB lights apparently a UVB light ran for 2-3 hrs a day with your led increase trichome and in turn THC content I have 2 26 watt UVB GROW light bulbs and both strains recommend a UVB for the 2-3 hrs the last 3 weeks of flower apparently UVB and plants are not made for each other But from what I understand youR Plants will produce extra trichomes to protect its self from UVB rays (it also knocks out fox tailing). hAS ANYONE HERE EVER USED uvb LIGHTS ANDF IF SO YOUR THOUGHTS WOULD BE APPRECIATED also forget my caps they have a mind of their own
It's like a sunburn.
They produce extra thick trics as a protective measure in late flower.
Trigger lights is the term for them.
That's on the list to install but I just want to get running first. :rofl:
Lots of people use them , hopefully someone can answer from experience.

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow

Back
Top Bottom