Pawpaw Medicine Tent 2.0 Perpetual Grow Journal

C02, thats one of those questions like what's the best way to germinate, defoil or leaf it alone?, should I flush before I harvest? wet trim or dry trim? you have heard the saying "Opinions are like A-holes, everybody has one" well when it comes to weed growers and A-hole every body has 2 or 3 (not a-holes just opinions :laugh: ) and the thing is most of them are rights just preference. Im using a C02 exhale bag becuase I have a inline exhaust at the top of my tent the people at EXHALE recommend keeping my c02 bag above my intake fan on the floor of my tent and let the exhaust fan pull the C02 up and most will fall on my plants. So thats what I am trying. now it might sound strange a 61 yr old man playing with Gnomes in his pot plants (thats sounds pretty freekin weird lol) but there is a method to my madness I judge how much my plants grow by my gnomes look better than a yard stick (not to mention I look like a big Gnome) any way here is day 1 with C02 bag
(I know the auto in the middle looks like crap nice chunky buds but leaves have always drooped it is growing in super soil but I see what looks like salt on the bag. all I can think is I managed to get a lock out with organic soil that takes a special KINDA grower :rofl: hopefully can fix that this weekend
EVERYBODY HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND :thanks:

20221229_193045.jpg

C02, thats one of those questions like what's the best way to germinate, defoil or leaf it alone?, should I flush before I harvest? wet trim or dry trim? you have heard the saying "Opinions are like A-holes, everybody has one" well when it comes to weed growers and A-hole every body has 2 or 3 (not a-holes just opinions :laugh: ) and the thing is most of them are rights just preference. Im using a C02 exhale bag becuase I have a inline exhaust at the top of my tent the people at EXHALE recommend keeping my c02 bag above my intake fan on the floor of my tent and let the exhaust fan pull the C02 up and most will fall on my plants. So thats what I am trying. now it might sound strange a 61 yr old man playing with Gnomes in his pot plants (thats sounds pretty freekin weird lol) but there is a method to my madness I judge how much my plants grow by my gnomes look better than a yard stick (not to mention I look like a big Gnome) any way here is day 1 with C02 bag
(I know the auto in the middle looks like crap nice chunky buds but leaves have always drooped it is growing in super soil but I see what looks like salt on the bag. all I can think is I managed to get a lock out with organic soil that takes a special KINDA grower :rofl: hopefully can fix that this weekend
EVERYBODY HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND :thanks:

20221229_193045.jpg
Looks great.
Happy new year.
Hope it's a good one for you and the family. :high-five:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

61s8cUVvc7L._AC_SX679_.jpg
UVB or NOT UVB ?

Advice from our experts​

Bruce Lemon Diesel is a powerful grower and loves intense light levels. Make sure to give her enough room to grow and flower. A big container will help her root system to develop well. She has a vigorous growth period and a solid stretch during flowering. She grows well under strong (LED)lights. This, in combination with the SCROG technique, will give the highest yields. Most plants become covered in sticky resin. In case you want to have an even larger trichome coverage we recommend putting her in the dark for the last 2 days. This will increase the stickiness of the buds. You can also reduce the daylight hours to 10 instead of 12 during the final week. This will also gradually stop the formation of any new foxtails on the buds. Furthermore, we recommend the use of UVA/UVB grow lights in order to pump up her cannabinoid profile to the extremes. In a stable growing environment, managed by a skilled grower, THC levels of more than 25% are possible to achieve.

Information about Bruce Lemon Diesel
With stable 20%+ THC levels from both the Bruce Banner and the Lemon OG you can expect top shelf harvests every time. This green giant uses prize winning genetics to provide you with consistently heavy yielding plants. This in combination with the unique terpene profile makes you want to grow it time after time. Enjoy America’s finest now!

we Hear more and more about UVB lights, in fact something new and better for lights lights are constantly getting updated. I am not sure anyone completely understands what the perfect light is. Best light I know of is the SUN it trumps everything. Before I get to far off track. I am adding a new fluorescent UVB lamp. It is a fact that a UVB light used for 1-2 hrs a day along with your LED Grow light. will increase THC content up to 25% higher

UVB rays are the same rays used in tanning beds and Reptile tanks. apparently just like we can get sunburn from UVB rays so can Plants. Your plant can tell when you are using a UVB light it will actually do harm to your plant, if left on to long it can damage your plants. If it is bad WHY use it ? as a self defensive tactic your Plant creates an over abundance or extra layer of Terps (Trichomes) as a protective layer and that has potential to add 25% higher THC levels.

One of the first things I read is that any UVB light wont work you cant use a reptile tank light, and the second thing I learned was that's BS the only reason they say that is because if you take a 50 dollar aquarium light call it a UVB Cannabis Light the same light sells for 150 Bucks now. because it is for cannabis growers' the only thing about the UVB light that matters is it needs to be in the right Spectrum your UVB light tube or Bulb should be the 10.00 frequency to use with plants. I will be installing a new UVB Florescent light. and replacing the 2 bulb lights I have with a 2' florescent apparently a 23 watt 2 ft UVB light will give full coverage to a 4x4 tent.

Remember it is the little things like this that will take you to the next level and reaping the top shelf weed on every grow t
71omVqDQfzL._AC_SX679_.jpg
71Fxth3xv+S._AC_SX466_.jpg

If anyone has anything to add or find a mistake This Journal is to help others and myself. Remember the More you learn the more you realize how much you Really dont know

Grow on fellow Farmers :passitleft:

UVB or NOT UVB ?

Advice from our experts​

Bruce Lemon Diesel is a powerful grower and loves intense light levels. Make sure to give her enough room to grow and flower. A big container will help her root system to develop well. She has a vigorous growth period and a solid stretch during flowering. She grows well under strong (LED)lights. This, in combination with the SCROG technique, will give the highest yields. Most plants become covered in sticky resin. In case you want to have an even larger trichome coverage we recommend putting her in the dark for the last 2 days. This will increase the stickiness of the buds. You can also reduce the daylight hours to 10 instead of 12 during the final week. This will also gradually stop the formation of any new foxtails on the buds. Furthermore, we recommend the use of UVA/UVB grow lights in order to pump up her cannabinoid profile to the extremes. In a stable growing environment, managed by a skilled grower, THC levels of more than 25% are possible to achieve.

Information about Bruce Lemon Diesel
With stable 20%+ THC levels from both the Bruce Banner and the Lemon OG you can expect top shelf harvests every time. This green giant uses prize winning genetics to provide you with consistently heavy yielding plants. This in combination with the unique terpene profile makes you want to grow it time after time. Enjoy America’s finest now!

we Hear more and more about UVB lights, in fact something new and better for lights lights are constantly getting updated. I am not sure anyone completely understands what the perfect light is. Best light I know of is the SUN it trumps everything. Before I get to far off track. I am adding a new fluorescent UVB lamp. It is a fact that a UVB light used for 1-2 hrs a day along with your LED Grow light. will increase THC content up to 25% higher

UVB rays are the same rays used in tanning beds and Reptile tanks. apparently just like we can get sunburn from UVB rays so can Plants. Your plant can tell when you are using a UVB light it will actually do harm to your plant, if left on to long it can damage your plants. If it is bad WHY use it ? as a self defensive tactic your Plant creates an over abundance or extra layer of Terps (Trichomes) as a protective layer and that has potential to add 25% higher THC levels.

One of the first things I read is that any UVB light wont work you cant use a reptile tank light, and the second thing I learned was that's BS the only reason they say that is because if you take a 50 dollar aquarium light call it a UVB Cannabis Light the same light sells for 150 Bucks now. because it is for cannabis growers' the only thing about the UVB light that matters is it needs to be in the right Spectrum your UVB light tube or Bulb should be the 10.00 frequency to use with plants. I will be installing a new UVB Florescent light. and replacing the 2 bulb lights I have with a 2' florescent apparently a 23 watt 2 ft UVB light will give full coverage to a 4x4 tent.

Remember it is the little things like this that will take you to the next level and reaping the top shelf weed on every grow t
71omVqDQfzL._AC_SX679_.jpg
71Fxth3xv+S._AC_SX466_.jpg

If anyone has anything to add or find a mistake This Journal is to help others and myself. Remember the More you learn the more you realize how much you Really dont know

Grow on fellow Farmers :passitleft:
I thought we at a pet shop for a second.
Thanks for that.
Hope everything is going well.

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow

OOPS! :goof: Officer i wasnt smoking a thing lol. I mean it says 420 right in the name, it is ok to post the wrong picture at the top of the page 3 times , right? Let me put it this way Remember that Black lebanon I grew last grow from SSSC I have it curing for 2 more weeks but I did break the seal on a jar. and OMG the buds are so sticky with resin , I can pick them up without closing my hand, we did 2 rounds of Bong hits. everybody had slits for eyes and look like we had a cry fest. It knocked my D$#% in the dirt. I highly recommend if anyone else has a press the SSSC Black lebanon has unbelievable resin output. I dont have a heat press But I will. it is almost like the buds were rolled in tar. it is some of the best weed I ever grew. if I can say this with out sounding like I am bragging But I am very proud of it and my family and friends cant get enough. But I still could have done better and this time I will :Rasta:

Dont smoke and drive and never ,I said NEVER sort , bag, or mark weed seeds while Higher than Gas!
I need to add a disclaimer; it seems when I got my seeds ready for the grow I planned to grow a Bruce Lemon Diesel , and 2 Tangy Chemdawgs and one PDF (which I would not recommend long storie and Untrustworthy Breeder) Im just glad most are from SSSC A very trust worthy and high quality Breeder.
ok be I wind up in left field. it seems I may have screwed up a little more than I thought instead of my plants being BLD or TC, there is a very slight chance that there may be 1 or 2 od the super sativa seed club Purple punch OG AUTO'S yep I said autos. I know this is very unprofessional and not what one would expect from a master grower BUT I am not a master grower yet nor am I a professional. Im just an old stoner who got too high, so I cussed and call myself stupid, hit the bong and started laughing. so I Dug out an old beatles album and did a little karaoke , started to sing "the magical mystery grow is going to take me away" see even old stoner farmers still muff things up .
* I did take precaution to make sure this doesnt happen again. My wife is in charge of the seeds :rofl:
im such an idiot sometimes

My what a gorgeous tent full of happy campers! That’s what I’m talking about…. buds that stick to the wall when thrown
somewhat Ironic, I cooked spaghetti last night , and it is still there if I can get the bud to stick next to it ill take a pic lol

well end of week 3 it has been 1 week with the C02 you be the judge
20230103_123407.jpg
20230103_123407.jpg

Day16 Day 23 I cant say it is all about the C02 I think it is the combination of the bigger light the Air pots, Geo Flora and the organic soil. these things working together, At this rate I will have the net full enough to go to flower, I am hoping this will let me grow 4 crops a year rather than 3 so far so good. of course the old-school meets new school Genetics of SSSC play a huge part in the speed and quality of the grow.
I appreciate everyone following and please if you see anything you would do diffrent or if I am missing something Please let me know I want to learn more
Thank all of you

well end of week 3 it has been 1 week with the C02 you be the judge
20230103_123407.jpg
20230103_123407.jpg

Day16 Day 23 I cant say it is all about the C02 I think it is the combination of the bigger light the Air pots, Geo Flora and the organic soil. these things working together, At this rate I will have the net full enough to go to flower, I am hoping this will let me grow 4 crops a year rather than 3 so far so good. of course the old-school meets new school Genetics of SSSC play a huge part in the speed and quality of the grow.
I appreciate everyone following and please if you see anything you would do diffrent or if I am missing something Please let me know I want to learn more
Thank all of you
Looking good. :thumb:
How are you doing today?

Hey everyone My motherless auto skittlez is ready to harvest. so I want to have a little learning lesson;I have read on the forum about people shocking their plant an keeping in the dark for 48 hrs supposedly the plant freaks out and dumps it load :laugh: well maybe load wasnt the best example but it is said to increase trichome and THC I have a bunch of pics before and when I am done Ill post before and after;

yes I know I am one ugly MFer a bit on the odd side i worked hard to get this way. I am toothless yes but I am waiting for my gums to heal and I should have them this month. so if I look like some long haired toothless hillbilly its becuase I AM :rofl: WHAT YA EXPECT I BEEN GETTING STONED FOR 45 YEARS
HOPE YOU ENJOY

* disclaimer if this does not work well I will NOT complain " bad advice" before i tried this I did my research if I mess it up its on me* and remember I am always open to suggestions and corrections from you my fellow farmers and friends

Hey everyone My motherless auto skittlez is ready to harvest. so I want to have a little learning lesson;I have read on the forum about people shocking their plant an keeping in the dark for 48 hrs supposedly the plant freaks out and dumps it load :laugh: well maybe load wasnt the best example but it is said to increase trichome and THC I have a bunch of pics before and when I am done Ill post before and after;

yes I know I am one ugly MFer a bit on the odd side i worked hard to get this way. I am toothless yes but I am waiting for my gums to heal and I should have them this month. so if I look like some long haired toothless hillbilly its becuase I AM :rofl: WHAT YA EXPECT I BEEN GETTING STONED FOR 45 YEARS
HOPE YOU ENJOY

* disclaimer if this does not work well I will NOT complain " bad advice" before i tried this I did my research if I mess it up its on me* and remember I am always open to suggestions and corrections from you my fellow farmers and friends

It wouldn't play for me.:(
Good Morning you Handsome Devil. :thumb:
How's the skittles?
I just realized I've been spelling it wrong. :rofl:

Yes, its all Tom Petty...lol..we only have/had a couple of things in Gainesville/Ocala. That was Tom Petty, River Phoenix and John Travolta :laugh:
Tom petty is a life time favorite from refuge to last dance with Mary Jane and when he got with Stevie Nicks (always lusted after her since I was 15) and did stop draggin my heart around awesome stuff, he died to early and is missed

It wouldn't play for me.:(
Good Morning you Handsome Devil. :thumb:
How's the skittles?
I just realized I've been spelling it wrong. :rofl:

brother I dont think you can spell it wrong it is different in ever seed bank from zittles, skittlez but what ever you use dont be insane and trust my spelling :goof:. I wish you could see it , so damn cold up there your wifi froze?
hope stacie and howie and yourself are doing well. BTW the only good lucking thing about me is that awesome hat I wear🤠

Tom petty is a life time favorite from refuge to last dance with Mary Jane and when he got with Stevie Nicks (always lusted after her since I was 15) and did stop draggin my heart around awesome stuff, he died to early and is missed
Fleetwood Mac :green_heart:
Stevie is incredible.

brother I dont think you can spell it wrong it is different in ever seed bank from zittles, skittlez but what ever you use dont be insane and trust my spelling :goof:. I wish you could see it , so damn cold up there your wifi froze?
hope stacie and howie and yourself are doing well. BTW the only good lucking thing about me is that awesome hat I wear🤠
Give one of those hats we could pass for brothers.
I've got a big heater going trying to warm the VIVOHUT.
Coldest day of the year so far - 20 without the wind.
The video does work through right?
It's my tablet I think.
Time for more wood on the fire while I wrestler this video.

Back
Top Bottom