Perfect Sun 1000 LED Grow Light Discussion & How To Beat A 1000w HPS

Still a Goliath and just cover 4x4. You can pull 2-3 pounds. However, if you want all 6x5 filled with plants, hmm. It is an odd shape to completely fill with any light, including HPS.

Maybe a Goliath and some MINIs. Or Dwarf Stars.

it is an odd shape. i have a 6'x6' room and have a goliath and a pair of dwarf stars. there is a corner without a light over it but i got a 14000 btu ac sitting there so it worked out ok. i have the dwarfs aligned end to end and 15" from one wall to center. i want to add a third one and put them side by side by side, with the same 15" from the wall to the center of lights. with a 5'x5' a goliath is plenty i say. especially with the low head room.

Re: Perfect Sun 1000 LED Grow Light Discussion & How To Beat A 1000w HPS

Goliath would not benefit being on a rail. It is designed to cover 4x4 stationary and produce 2-3 pounds that way.

Also, it is too heavy. It would wear out a rail quickly.
The site states 5x5?

Edit: Either way, I'm excited to receive my first Goliath!!!! Whooooooooooooot!

Edit #2: Fine...no light rail. *tear* lol

HELLO guys, im new to this and the reason why i come here is because i m very curious and very very impressed with 2 lights ( Goliath and Sun 1000) so i would like to buy 2 of them :circle-of-love::cheer:

Hello Neil,, welcome me to the Club please xD xD

i have sent u couple of emails, hope u reply me soon, cant wait to OWN one of 2 those monster lights <3

BTW i know im living too far away ( VIET NAM ) but hope u do the best to deliver me those lights

HELLO guys, im new to this and the reason why i come here is because i m very curious and very very impressed with 2 lights ( Goliath and Sun 1000) so i would like to buy 2 of them :circle-of-love::cheer:

Hello Neil,, welcome me to the Club please xD xD

i have sent u couple of emails, hope u reply me soon, cant wait to OWN one of 2 those monster lights <3

BTW i know im living too far away ( VIET NAM ) but hope u do the best to deliver me those lights
Welcome. Yes I found a way to ship them to ya. Please email me again as a response.

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

btw, may i ask for ur suggestion before i purchase please.i have 2 tents which is 96"x48"x80". im planning to grow 6plants each tent, so it will be total of 12 plants for 2 tents. So i want to buy 2 of the Sun1000 with the light mover (ofc) also i will use 1 mars2 700 . So what do you think Neil or should i just use 1 tent with 8 plants and giving them 2 GOLIATH lights ? which option will give me the best benefits ?
as i mentioned above, i would like to buy 2 lights, either sun1000 or goliath are fine for me. i just want to know which way will give me the best benefits ^^. Thanks

Really wish I could afford a great light LEDRF. Currently have a cheapo from eBay. I have one papaya under it also running a 400w HPS on half power due to heat. Here's a pic from a few days ago.. 16 days into flower in a 2'x4'x5' tent.
420-magazine-mobile2024130919.jpg
420-magazine-mobile274060154.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

the friend that influenced me to grow came by today and saw my 2 week old babies in a cabinet with two Perfect Sun Minis. he's been doing this for years. his first response was "Ive never had nodes that close together, where do i get those lights"

Really wish I could afford a great light LEDRF. Currently have a cheapo from eBay. I have one papaya under it also running a 400w HPS on half power due to heat. Here's a pic from a few days ago.. 16 days into flower in a 2'x4'x5' tent.
420-magazine-mobile2024130919.jpg
420-magazine-mobile274060154.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

that plant is so perfect it looks fake

After the research I just finished with- looks like the Spydr by fluence bioengineering will be the light I get- it's got heavy commercial use and the prototypes are still in use.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Back
Top Bottom