Perfect Sun 1000 LED Grow Light Discussion & How To Beat A 1000w HPS

Cheers! Does it needs to be on light mover? Thanks! :love: :Namaste:

The Goliath should not be on a mover. It is designed to work like a 1000w HPS. But damn, that would take some super light mover to hold the Goliath's weight.

Led thanks mate i think il defo go ahead and make the thread;) and she is 8 weeks now so i expect to take her to 11 to 12 weeks mate so about 85 days.but she is showing a sativa side and budding up alot.so time will tell mate .thanks again for the oportunity and merry christmas mate;)

The Goliath should not be on a mover. It is designed to work like a 1000w HPS. But damn, that would take some super light mover to hold the Goliath's weight.

You can make light mover from sliding door rail and wheels. Up to 300 pounds.

[video=youtube;fyFWU_D_oPQ]
[/video]

This is the basic principle. :love: :Namaste:

Yea then ud have to hang it on a door .not practicle and if u using a tent .defo wont work.i had to make a custom frame so goliath could hang free in my tent and so the tent wouldnt collapse;) happy growing

Hey LEDRF, what size pot (with coco/perlite mix) would I need to have to be fairly equivalent to a grow using a 5 gallon RDWC system?

Since I will be growing the same strain in my next grow as another member, I was curious to see how the final results would look like between the two systems.

Yea then ud have to hang it on a door .not practicle and if u using a tent .defo wont work.i had to make a custom frame so goliath could hang free in my tent and so the tent wouldnt collapse;) happy growing

Yes, you would need to reinforce the corners of your tent. It's not that heavy, some 4x8 tents can hold 2x or even 5x the light weight. I do not see a problem here. Cheers! :love:

Well, I grew a 2.9 pounds auto Critical in a 18 liter pot. That was a freak of nature. I grew a 14.4 or 14.8oz auto Nothern Lights in a 18 liter pot. Same hard black plastic pots. Drip fed.

But it all comes down to the skill of the grower. Some are really god at RDWC.

However, a 5 gallon bucket used or RDWC is equal to about a 7.5 gallon grow pot, but they don't make those, they make 7 gallon grow pots ,which are 18.69 liters

Yea gorilla tents are strong .but my tent only cost me 60 pound.so i built a frame as i know the tent would of not held the weight of goliath longterm.goliath weights 57 pound so about 4 stone.and its not 2ft by 2ft.its 2.5 ft by 2.5ft so a very big light.;)

weed is medically legalised in ireland starting soon. i want to get into production, any growers like to come grow with me in ireland? need some pros who can teach me how to grow.

Infinitedream, I keep calling them, believe me. I try to sound very nice on the phone, which at this point is really hard. They keep telling me they are departing, then I call and I'm like, well how long does it take a truck to get from Washington to Portland, Oregon?

So I've called some other freight companies and asked what could be going on. They said, that smaller freight companies wait until their truck is filled up before they leave, as in weight for orders to come in and fill the truck.

I know they can't just jip me, but waiting this long is such crap.

I totally understand if you need a refund. Just let me know.

Same people have my Dwarf Star cases.

500s and 1000s are shipping out, though.

@LEDRF 11 days later and still nothing. No Status update and no ETA.

Please provide a refund as I'm still without a light that I ordered over a month ago.

Extremely disappointed.

@LEDRF Messaged me saying they're shipping out tonight. He had to go physically and pick them up.

Send the light @LEDRF! I really want the GOLIATH!:thumb:

I'll be ordering another shortly after the first arrives. Hopefully, there still in stock.

Methinks you should put one aside for me...for my troubles. :Namaste:

I believe the Goliath is worth the wait. Got my tracking #..should arrives sometime next week.

I'm totally excited!

Props @LEDRF for renting a truck and driving God only knows how far to pick up the cases.

It looks like it's going to be a Merry Christmas after all with LEDRF playing Santa!

Back
Top Bottom