Ph keeps dropping in my aeroponic system?

not even close. you want them a few inches long at least. those clones are in awful shape. there's no way that rig can save them. it's possible they can be turned around, but not in the big rig, and it may be too much effort to be worth it.

you might try. it'll be nip and tuck there too.

RO removes everything. it should take you back to about 5 - 15 ppm. can mostly leave the others too, i'd run without, but i see the reasoning on a larger system.
Hello.

I sent you a picture of some beneficial bacteria i just got (do you know this kind of bacteria) and i made a video in 2 parts to try troubleshot my aeroponic setup and clone situation.

And most important how to make sure I dont fail again when i get my new clones delivered in 2 days!!

Can I ask you to watch it and give me some feedback on what im doing wrong here. Ore tag someone very good at aeroponic/hydroponic?

One thing I need to say. I just throw out all the clones and im getting new fresh rooted clones deliver to my door in 2 days from now.
Also I noticed that the rootzone temperature range from 20-22,7 drease throwout the day. Is that a problem for aeroponic?
The nutrien solution temp is 18-19 degrese celsius.
Video here:
Part 1:

Part 2:

Screenshot_20230405_170354_Lazada.jpg

Hello.

I sent you a picture of some beneficial bacteria i just got (do you know this kind of bacteria)

i don't think that product would be relevant to aeroponics at all. normally they are used in live soil. there are products for live res rdwc or dwc, but i don't think areo runs the same way. pretty sure aero demands a sterile res, but i could be wrong.

first you should decide if you are running a sterile or live res. if you decide on live, then go and read through a few of the dwc/rdwc journals using a live res. if you can find an aero journal, that'd be choice.

and i made a video in 2 parts to try troubleshot my aeroponic setup and clone situation.

i don't have a youtube login at the moment.

And most important how to make sure I dont fail again when i get my new clones delivered in 2 days!!

i'd recommend starting from seed. clones almost always come with their own issues and pests. a lot will depend on their condition when they arrive. if they're decent i'd put them straight in to the system and start right away.

Can I ask you to watch it and give me some feedback on what im doing wrong here. Ore tag someone very good at aeroponic/hydroponic?

just keep posting here. almost no one here is doing areoponics. hopefully someone has, or a few dwc/rdwc folk have a look.

One thing I need to say. I just throw out all the clones and im getting new fresh rooted clones deliver to my door in 2 days from now.

fresh start is a good idea.

Also I noticed that the rootzone temperature range from 20-22,7 drease throwout the day. Is that a problem for aeroponic?
The nutrien solution temp is 18-19 degrese celsius.

i have no idea. it makes a difference in dwc/rdwc when the roots are submerged. i don't think aero works the same way but i could be wrong. your main res tank temps would be the most important.

Do you think its the led light that make the clones slowly die?
No

LED's produce photons just like Bic lighters and bonfires. The mixture of photons is different between the light sources but photons are all the same particles/waves, regardless of the source.

I just checked your photos again and the fittings that are used to attach the tubing to the side of each planter has a brass color. Screenshot attached.

1680795687287.png

Re rockwool - one of the reasons why I killed two sets of seedlings using rock wool (that's why I went to RapidRooters) is that rock wool retains a lot of water. As best I can tell, I was overwatering my seedlings and I was not giving them enough light.

Any chance that your rock wool cubes are too moist?

I just checked your photos again and the fittings that are used to attach the tubing to the side of each planter has a brass color.

i thought that myself but he says they are stainless which should be acceptable. the inside of the nozzle itself is a composite, but i would have gone with a plastic mister if i was building the system.

he had roots on the clones, but i didn't see enough up top to drive them. kinda looks like there wasn't enough leaves left when they were taken from the mother plant.

No

LED's produce photons just like Bic lighters and bonfires. The mixture of photons is different between the light sources but photons are all the same particles/waves, regardless of the source.

I just checked your photos again and the fittings that are used to attach the tubing to the side of each planter has a brass color. Screenshot attached.

1680795687287.png

Re rockwool - one of the reasons why I killed two sets of seedlings using rock wool (that's why I went to RapidRooters) is that rock wool retains a lot of water. As best I can tell, I was overwatering my seedlings and I was not giving them enough light.

When I had the clones in the propagator then I was very carefull not the water to much. I used a sprayer.

I put the very bad clones in the aeroponic system but they was to bad condition so I thought them out.

I add a link of my aeroponic system and try to troubleshot what shen wrong. My conclusion is the clones was in very bad condition. To bad to put in the big system. I also found 2 metal screm rusti in one bucket. That cant be good too.

I made a video in 2 parts on youtube i want you to look at and try troubleshot with me?
Part 1:

Part 2:

Let me know what you think:)

i thought that myself but he says they are stainless which should be acceptable. the inside of the nozzle itself is a composite, but i would have gone with a plastic mister if i was building the system.
I read his response but I thought it was worth bringing up again, just in case.
Agree about using plastic instead of a metal.

he had roots on the clones, but i didn't see enough up top to drive them. kinda looks like there wasn't enough leaves left when they were taken from the mother plant.
Agreed.

I found 2 rusty screws in one of the aeroponic bucket. that may affect the system in a bad way

Let me know what you think

think photos we could see on the site would work better. they are also more secure. if you live in a non-legal country you could be setting yourself up for a raid by posting on youtube.

edit : youtube can be compelled to provide user location data to law enforcement in a number of countries.

I found 2 rusty screws in one of the aeroponic bucket. that may affect the system in a bad way

there are plastic misters that would be likely a better idea. at this point it didn't kill your plants, but i'd address the issue before the next try.

i don't think that product would be relevant to aeroponics at all. normally they are used in live soil. there are products for live res rdwc or dwc, but i don't think areo runs the same way. pretty sure aero demands a sterile res, but i could be wrong.
Bacillus is same as hydrogaurd. It is highly recommend in hydroponics for optimize a healphy rootzone. I add picture

Screenshot_20230406_221649_Chrome.jpg

Glad to hear that.

And that raises the question about the impact they had on your water. The safest approach would be to drain the system but that's a lot of water and/or time.
Im disinfecting the system now. I throw all the bad clones out and getting new fresh rooted clones within 2 days :)

Did you see videos?

Bacillus is same as hydrogaurd. It is highly recommend in hydroponics for optimize a healphy rootzone. I add picture

you'll have to match your nutes and the rest of your approach to work with a live res then.

Match in which way?

salt based nutes often work best in a sterile res. they can also kill the bacteria. in any active hydro you have to decide to run sterile or live, then make sure your nutes etc will play nice with each other.

i've no idea what you are running for nutes or how they are based.

edit : you mention you've built other systems. it seems odd you are not familiar with these concepts.

salt based nutes often work best in a sterile res. they can also kill the bacteria. in any active hydro you have to decide to run sterile or live, then make sure your nutes etc will play nice with each other.

i've no idea what you are running for nutes or how they are based.

edit : you mention you've built other systems. it seems odd you are not familiar with these concepts.
Check this artikel

I didnt grow for 5 years and I wanted to try make a aeroponic system.

Check this artikel

I didnt grow for 5 years and I wanted to try make a aeroponic system.

just remember it won't work with the h202.

The technic is that you feed bacillus by spraying on the rockwool ore rootzone with a bottle spray 48 h before adding hydroperoxide. You repeat that every 2 days to meantain a colony of good bacteria. (Blocking out any intruters)
So add bacteria today, hydroperoxide 2 days later, then bacteria 2 day after and so on!! This is how to get super healphy roots

The technic is thst you feed bacillus by spraying with a bottle spray 48 h before adding hydroperoxide. You repeat that every 2 days to meantain a colony of good bacteria.
So add bacteria today, hydroperoxide 2 days later, then bacteria 2 day after and so on!! This is how to get super healphy roots

Back
Top Bottom