Ph problem?

If you only have a few plants, can you pull them into the shower and wash the plants with just water? Soak them good, bottom of leaves especially, this works well and it won't stress the plant, mine actual really enjoyed a shower. use water around 60 degrees. You will wash away all the webs, mites, and eggs. Repeat 3 days later, then 3 days later. Now that my mites are gone, I just spray once a week with organic leaf wash

ya i gota get to the grow store asap!! the pyretrhin spray killed alot of adults but up to 10% lived and tons of eggs which all look healthy. i sprayed again today but i really dont want to because the older plants are 8 weeks now and put on a bunch of size in the last 24 hours and are probably soaking up that funny smell.

i have a bit of a perpetual grow going right now with 5 veg bublegums 6 freshly potted clones under a 4bulb 4ft t5 that look like they have mites too.

i cant believe how many there are! it seems like i have an early infestation because i dont see much webs, just a tiny amount under the leaves. but they sure have done alot of leaf damage and breeding.

pyrethrin is gone in 24 hours of light. i would not worry about hitting your buds with it. It will not leave a bad smell or taste and will not leave any toxins for you to ingest.

Back
Top Bottom