PJ's 1000W 4.5 x 9x7 Tent Grow

What about cooling all of that I know it must get hot

My hood is air cooled by a 6' inline fan, that pulls air through a carbon filter, then through my hood and vents out my window. and right now i'm having issues with it being cooler than i'd like, can't seem to get the temps higher than about 21c, when ideally i'd like it at 25c, though part of that is because i'm running the light at 600w, when it was at 1000w my tent stayed at 25c. But its also winter here, during the summer my place gets HOT, the temp in the room my tent is in will hit 28c during mid day. But i have a portable 12000BTU AC unit i use to cool the tent in the summer.

Was just messing around with my camera's white balance trying to filter out the dominant red light in my pics from under my HPS, found a auto setting called "tungsten" , have no idea why its called that but check out the pics now, they look like they were taken in normal light...
IMG_078217.JPG

Think i'll use this setting from now on when taking photos in my tent during flower.

2-7-2014
UPDATE!!!
Day 70 of 12/12(day 56 of actual flower)

Everything is looking excellent, one more week of feed and start to flush next Friday. In the home stretch now. Nutes same as last week minus the cal/mag supplement. plants don't need it, infact it seemed to give me a bit more leaf burn over the last week, but nothing serious.

Nutes

135ml each of Aqua A+B
15ml DM Zone
Ph 5.7
ppm 650

Pics..
IMG_078521.JPG
IMG_078618.JPG
IMG_078717.JPG
IMG_078820.JPG
IMG_078916.JPG
IMG_079015.JPG
IMG_079115.JPG
IMG_079218.JPG
IMG_079315.JPG
IMG_079416.JPG
IMG_079516.JPG
IMG_079620.JPG
IMG_079722.JPG

:Namaste:

Dang those trycs look good :thumb:
UPDATE!
1-3-2014
day 35 of 12/12

Happy new year everyone!
Things are going great, after having my ballast on 600w for a week the yellowing of the top leaves seems to have reversed a fair amount. I will be buying a spreader/heat shield for my light for the next run to help prevent this from happening again when i'm back at a 1000w. Flowering is coming along very nicely. I picked up some Canna Aqua Flores to finish this grow with, and will be picking up their full line for my next grow. Nute amounts as follows.
165 ml of Canna Aqua Flores A+B
12 ml of Dutchmaster Zone
80 ml Bud candy.
Mixed into 48L of water.
I'm also going to use Overdrive with the canna nutes but only for 2 feedings next week and then the following week.

Pics...
IMG_068323.JPG

IMG_068424.JPG
IMG_068521.JPG
IMG_068625.JPG
IMG_068625.JPG
IMG_068719.JPG
IMG_068825.JPG

IMG_068917.JPG
IMG_069124.JPG

IMG_069225.JPG
IMG_069424.JPG
IMG_069524.JPG
IMG_069625.JPG
IMG_069732.JPG
IMG_069828.JPG
IMG_069924.JPG

Cheers!

DANG I RECON !!!!! I bet she smells sooooooo good :D. I am like 12 days into flower so hopefully I may get to post some pix close to that. This is my first go at indoor and I think I got kind of lucky, out of the 7 (bag seeds) I picked it appears all 7 are fem. and they all seem to be happy and healthy :420:

They don't have much of a smell per say, only if you touch them, they smell sweet and citrusy, kinda like orange sherbert. reallly nice, i'm sure once the cure is done they will have a much stronger odor. Should be some great smoke :)

Good luck with your plants, that is lucky, all seeds 100% female, though there's a good chance the weed ya got the seeds out of where feminized to begin with. When ya let femmed plants fully mature you can wind up with a few seeds, they usually end up being female too.

Yummy these girls look good enough to eat lol but I would ofcourse rather smoke them. What kind of high are you aiming for PJ couchlocky? < yes I just made that word up

Well apart from popular belief, more amber tricombs will only slightly increase the sedative high(couchlock) of the weed your growing. Its the naturally high CBD and CBN levels that give you couchlock, lower for more of a head high. When you see amber tricombs this indicates the start of ripening, more amber you see the more ripe the plant. Also curing over time will slightly increase the CBD and CBN levels due to degradation of THC tricombs into CBN and CBD's, plus a few other compounds.

Brainstorm isn't known for its couch lock ability, it has relatively low CBD and CBN levels. So even if cropped at full maturity it will always give me much more of a head high than body stone. Which is what i prefer for daytime smoking, My next grow will be Next Generations "GrapeGod" its more of a medical strain and has much higher CBD and CBN levels than Brainstorm, that will be for my end of the night smoke.

Very late too the party...nice setup. I run a similar setup to yours but I have a mini split at the top of my tent. Do you have your system setup for when these girls are ready to chop down that you'll have your vegged clones ready to go into flower? Also I noticed you ran advanced nutes in the beginning what made you switch to canna ( wich I run as well)?

Thanks, I will have fully rooted clones going into it when these are done, though i won't vege them in my cloner, i can, but for my next run i'm going to flower right away. I ended up using canna because my local was out of the AN base nutes, i want to try their whole line and was going too the next run, but i have so much of the AN additives left that i decided to go with AN for my next grow and then i will switch to the full line of canna and see how they compare to each other, i'll be doing 2 rounds of the same strain so it should be a good comparison.

Back
Top Bottom