PJ's 1000W 4.5 x 9x7 Tent Grow

Another pic of Tric's from a sugar leaf. I think i'll be chopping next Wednesday!
Wed_Feb_12_13-08-14.jpg

mmm mm mmm :) they do look nice 4 sure. I posted some pics of mine today under "veg to flower help". I sure hope mine turn out close to what yours are! Buit I did use "bag seeds". Not the best way to go, but next go I think I am gonna spring for a good strain.....

Update!
2-20-2014
CROPPED!!!!

Hey everyone, thought i'd do a little written update. I Started to harvest on Monday after a week of flushing. Total flower time was 65ish days. The Bud turned out great, i'll post pics after a week of curing. While i still have about 1/3rd left on the plants, so far i have dried 12 ounces of top quality bud, by the looks of it i'll get another 3-5 zips of B grade bud from whats left on the plants, but its a bit hard to tell. Still i will surpass my original yield guess of 10-12 ounces so i'm quite happy. My GrapeGod clones are ready to go into my system and i hope to have everything cleaned up and going again on Saturday. Their going directly into 12/12 with a MH and veg nutes until i see the first real flower then i will switch to the HPS and flower nutes. I'll post some pics of the finished product next Monday or Tuesday, so keep an eye out!

Cheers!
PJ

Great journal sorry to arrive late bit look forward to your final results. So far sounds like it has gone well. Really lookin forward to that GG grow hope you do another journal for it as well.

I believe I see some seeds in your bud. Was that planned? Sorry if it is stated in your journal. I'd be super stoked to get some seeds and perpetuate the grow especially with how well those girls produced.
Congrats on your awesome Harvest PJ! :bravo:

NICE PJ! cant w8 to know what the final yield is. After I get mine to harvest I think I am going to invest in a 600w adjustable mh/hps system and use my flouro's for veg only. Way to go and keep us posted.....:cheer:

Those buds look delicious and I wish I could smoke em wit ya. I could totally be trippin...I did just smoke some Platinum Cookies but check it out. The 3rd from last photo looks like a seed. I'd be stoked to find one in that fine ass bud.
seed.PNG

I really like how your shots progress closer into the nugs.

Those buds look delicious and I wish I could smoke em wit ya. I could totally be trippin...I did just smoke some Platinum Cookies but check it out. The 3rd from last photo looks like a seed. I'd be stoked to find one in that fine ass bud.
seed.PNG

I really like how your shots progress closer into the nugs.

That spot is where i accidentally pinched off a bit of the bud, it does look like a seed though lol

If your looking for a excellent day time smoke, i definitely recommend dutch passions brainstorm, really excellent "up&happy" high with minimal couch lock, makes me giggle like a school girl lol Plus they are pretty cheap for such quality femmed seeds at about $78 for 10 seeds from attitude seeds.

NICE PJ! cant w8 to know what the final yield is. After I get mine to harvest I think I am going to invest in a 600w adjustable mh/hps system and use my flouro's for veg only. Way to go and keep us posted.....:cheer:

Thanks Pinky, you'll like using HID's over CFL's, buds come out waaay denser and are usually slightly more potent too, plus the yield is far superior. While you can get fairly cheap digital ballasts i always recommend spending the extra to get a quality brand. personally i recommend Solistek or Lumatek.

Final Update!
Here's some pics of the buds after a week or so of curing. I'm using 1x 8g Boveda pack to cure every ounce, cure will end when pack is no longer working, in about a month. The original 12 ounces i dried cured to 11 oz, and the stuff that was left on the plants ended up being another 3.5 oz of that only a z was what i would consider smokable, the rest went into my trim bin. So it total i ended up with 12 oz of great bud and 2.5 of trim quality nugs.
IMG_084616.JPG
IMG_084419.JPG
IMG_084321.JPG
IMG_083517.JPG

Back
Top Bottom