PlanT

After watering the plants 4 have come back to life, though i had to trim of a bunch of dead leaves, they don't look happy. the cherry ak47 didn't seem like it was gonna make it so i harvested today. Heres how she looked after 2 days of watering
DSCF0c002.JPG

DSCF000221.JPG

DSCF000316.JPG

I dont think these buds will be much to smoke after only 32 days of flowering, i'm gonna make a lot of butter though

After watering the plants 4 have come back to life, though i had to trim of a bunch of dead leaves, they don't look happy. the cherry ak47 didn't seem like it was gonna make it so i harvested today. Heres how she looked after 2 days of watering
DSCF0c002.JPG

DSCF000221.JPG

DSCF000316.JPG

I dont think these buds will be much to smoke after only 32 days of flowering, i'm gonna make a lot of butter though

you might be surprised how they smoke. I talked to a guy who had to harvest at about that time frame, and he said the smoke got him VERY stoned....but only for about an hour. You might find you like those buds!

you might be surprised how they smoke. I talked to a guy who had to harvest at about that time frame, and he said the smoke got him VERY stoned....but only for about an hour. You might find you like those buds!

I'll try them out for sure:Rasta:

The plants seem to have recovered allright for having between 40 and 80 percent of their fan leaves dry up and cut off. At least they're green again...

O.G KUSH X SOMA A+ / ROCK BUD (had some ph issues but is getting greener again.)
DSCF0001_og.JPG

DSCF0002_og.JPG

DSCF0004_og.JPG

DSCF0004_ogg.JPG

Blue Dream
DSCF0003_blue.JPG

DSCF0004_blue.JPG

DSCF0005_blue.JPG

GRAPEFRUIT x SOUR DIESEL
DSCF0004_grape.JPG

DSCF0004_grapee.JPG

DSCF0005_grape.JPG

DSCF0005_grapeee.JPG

BANANA KUSH
DSCF0003_bana.JPG

DSCF0004_bana.JPG

DSCF0005_bana.JPG

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Just over 8 ounces dry, smoke was decent. The sour diesel grapefruit cross was amazing. Sorry no pictures of harvest or final product

We apperciate you taking the time to let us know how everything went.

and Thank You for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom