EndItAll's 2nd Grow - DIY Organic Box - CKS Northern Lights & Early Miss Autos

420-magazine-mobile1086016184.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1603635131.jpg

Re: EndItAll's 2nd Grow - DIY Organic Box - CKS Northern Lights & Early Miss Autos

Germing my next run, popped 4 more NL and 2x Candy Cane. Popping 3 more CC and one more NL in about a week maybe 2, depends on when the current occupants give me notice they're planning to vacate the space. I only have time for one more run before I'm forced to shut down again, going all in with 10 plants, 5 double planted pots.

Edit, second thought, instead what I will do is 4 NL 4 CC and 2 Early Miss. Still have 3 of those seeds and that will leave me one of each on hand whenever I can start up again. Thank you brain, I will now reward with a toke.

Went and got a pocket microscope today. Juniper is about 90% cloudy 10% Amber, she's coming down tonight for sure.

Signe and Mathilda are both about 70%cloudy 30% Amber, think I let them go too long, but hairs are still mostly white. On the fence as to taking them down too or letting them go a few more days. Don't really want them getting any more Amber.

Overall really disappointed with this set of NL seeds. Ended up with 3 phenotypes, only 1 plant performed like I've gotten used to. Once I'm done with the seeds I have on hand I don't think I'll go back to them again. Quality has really nosedived since the new owners took over.

R.I.P. Juniper. We hardly knew you.
420-magazine-mobile439489526.jpg

112.66 wet with alot of stick.....so dry 50ish. The buds themselves are beautiful but the production on the CKS northern lights just isn't what it was before company sold. Will only use up old stock from local shop,gonna go buy up whatever old stock they have, never ordering new from CKS again. The other plants won't even reach this weight. I was hoping the people posting negative reviews since the company sold were exaggerating but looks like they were right.

Calling this journal closed, grow is complete, all plants harvested, didn't bother weighing but i'd say I ended up with around 240g between the 6 autos.

Next round is started, new eternal journal here, ty for being with me.

EndItAll's Ongoing Organic DIY Adventure

Back
Top Bottom