PlanT

Oh, these also came in the mail this weekend and have been in rockwool for two days.
DSCF000111.JPG

Happy Halloween!:peace:

Heres my three largest plants in the tub getting fed. They're on day five of flowering and are growing like crazy. I fed them vegetation nutes today, which I hope was not a bad idea, and I plan to switch the flowering nutes for next feeding.
DSCF000215.JPG

another angle..
DSCF000515.JPG

I forgot to take photos of the Cherry AK47 and the blue dream, they are also both getting very big under the 600w hps.

Heres the five white widows I planted. They're getting 12/12 from start to finish. I don't feel like bustin out the 400w on them just yet so i rigged up some cpf's, still need to make some reflectors though...
DSCF00116.JPG

DSCF00134.JPG

Have a Goodnight :peace:

After a week of flowering it's getting really crowded in closet... but I guess thats nothing to complain about.
DSCF000516.JPG

:peace:

Heres my plants 11 days into flowering
DSCF000517.JPG

DSCF0s003.JPG

DSCF0s005.JPG

DSCF00s06.JPG

DSCF000413.JPG

DSCFs0002.JPG

Heres a flick of one of the white widows, they've been in the ground for a week now and are all looking healthy. 12/12 lighting doesn't seem to bother them and I'm gonna be turning on the 400w in a couple days. 1000 watts for 6'x2' overkill? I think not:smokin:

DSCF00078.JPG

Looking excellent! The only thing I might suggest (if you haven't already) is to flush the plants with plain h20 a few times (normal watering cycle) before giving them flowering nutes. Your set up is most impressive:goodjob:

Plants on day 14 of flowering, getting really crowded...
DSCF0x002.JPG

DSCF000112.JPG

DSCF000216.JPG

DSCF0x001.JPG

Heres pictures of 3 out of the 5 white widows after 10 days of 12/12
DSCF0s001.JPG

DSCF00s02.JPG

DSCFs0003.JPG

they look good man i like the whole set up nice work on the cabnet space you made cant wait to see how your harvest is

Well my plants are on day 21 of flowering. I made some upgrades to the grow room, I moved my clip-on oscillating fan to cool my two ballast while their running which works great.
DSCF0x003.JPG

RH was getting to about 70-80% after watering so i bought this. 45 bucks shipped, its picked up about a half cup of water on the first day and RH stays at 50% after watering.
DSCF0c004.JPG

Also bought this since the plants are starting to smell a bit more, 80 bucks shipped. It is much louder than I though and creates alot more ozone than I had imagined. I moved it into the hallway and will only be running it when I have guests over. In about 30 minutes it makes the whole house smell like a hospital.
DSCdF0001.JPG

Can anyone tell me what is causing this, three of my plants each have a bud, on which the hairs have turned brown. It literally looks as though someone burned then with fire. Whats strange is they are not the buds closest the the lights....

DSCF00j03.JPG

DSCF0y003.JPG

Other than that the plants are doing great, feed them their biggest dose of nutes yet and they are starting to get frosty. The OG Kush X Soma Rock Bud is mindblowing, after heavy trimming its still got at least 100 bud sights. I can't wait to see it in a few more weeks.

DSCF00d03.JPG

DSCF0ee002.JPG

DSCF00ghh02.JPG

DSCF0s0011.JPG

Blue Dream
DSCF0ss003.JPG

Cherry Ak47 on left, ogxsoma on right
DSCF00u01.JPG

DSCF0y001.JPG

DSCF000218.JPG

Heres the five white widows, day 17 above ground grown 12/12 from seed, THEY'VE ALL SHOWN THEIR SEX!
DSCF0j002.JPG

You're lookin' good! Your flower room is quite busy...

What are those burnt hairs on the tops? I don't know but have you:

1.)splashed some nutes on them while watering?
2.)Fungus issue from when your RH was so high?

The plants look good, and you've got a bunch of nice buds forming.....well done!

I'm especially interested in the WW that are on 12/12. I'm very intrigued by that method of growing and intend to do the same.

You're lookin' good! Your flower room is quite busy...

What are those burnt hairs on the tops? I don't know but have you:

1.)splashed some nutes on them while watering?
2.)Fungus issue from when your RH was so high?

The plants look good, and you've got a bunch of nice buds forming.....well done!

I'm especially interested in the WW that are on 12/12. I'm very intrigued by that method of growing and intend to do the same.

thanks for stopping by, I think you may be right about the nutes being splashed on the buds, doesn't look like any fungus is growing, they just look dried up and burnt.

the hairs could just be ripening. they turn reddish brown after they have been out for a while and have not come in contact with pollen. Its a normal part of flowering, dont worry man your well on your way to a nice harvest.

Thanks for the comment stizz1e, but would hairs turn brown after only three weeks of flowering? The brown hairs are also all on 3 individual buds, not spread out through the plant.

Back
Top Bottom