Please Help! Week 3 Watering: Girl Scout Cookie Autos

@TheNuttyProfessor I have the Bestva 2000w LED Full spectrum i was wondering am i able to hang the light like 32 in or like 42 in and veg seedlings for 4 - 5 weeks with both lights i see people say you can do it but you can also bleach the leaves with the light and i only have one and i am germin. 5 right now and i have others in preflower and ill be turning on bloom soon and im wondering can they veg with both lights the seedlings until i harvest the girl scout cookies then ill take it back to just blue veg or keep it both they also say they yield might be better please let me know
If you hang your light that high you will get tall lanky stretched out plants. That means node spacing gets too far apart & you get small buds. Keep your light as close as possible for short bushy plants that produce large buds.

my PPM on my tap water is usually around 100 ppm so does that mean i shouldnt add calmag im about to get test it right now please stay tuned
If you do what I do you should end up with something like these beauties! I wouldn’t lead you astray brother.i just set these outside get this pic in the sun for you!

Attachments

• A330E690-9BB5-419F-8733-EDF12EC9A406.jpeg
    A330E690-9BB5-419F-8733-EDF12EC9A406.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 57
I feel your pain. I've grown Critical twice now. Had a plant just give 2 oz. & the most was 4 oz. I wont do Critical again.
I'm use to 8 - 10 oz. per plant so that kind of felt like a waste of time.
I think I got about 2 zips when it’s all the way dry. Critical XXL was not as big as the first auto I grew which was northern light blue. Here is a pic of some trimmed nugs. Smells good, like sweet, black pepper skunk. This plant didn’t get as much light as it wanted and took fffooorever to mature.
B149DD98-EC6E-475B-93D7-937C761BAD20.jpeg

@TheNuttyProfessor I have the Bestva 2000w LED Full spectrum i was wondering am i able to hang the light like 32 in or like 42 in and veg seedlings for 4 - 5 weeks with both lights i see people say you can do it but you can also bleach the leaves with the light and i only have one and i am germin. 5 right now and i have others in preflower and ill be turning on bloom soon and im wondering can they veg with both lights the seedlings until i harvest the girl scout cookies then ill take it back to just blue veg or keep it both they also say they yield might be better please let me know
Your plants look good bro. Yeah dude when into way more detail for you. I hope he put you at ease.

Don’t put that bright ass light to close or you will never get them to harvest. Let’s not kill em. Yes bro hang your light high for your seedlings, I think 30 inches will be cool. When they grow a little you can move it closer, or they might grow to right where you want them to be. More likely, where you will want them to be.
Remember, this is a Bestva 2000 we're talking about. Probably 300 watts at the wall. I usually start at 24" but 30" should work. He just has to watch for skinny, long, lanky stems & lower the light if that starts happening. I usually do the 24", 18", 12" seedling, veg, flower which works well for me with white LED's.

Back
Top Bottom