Pollen chuckers paradise

I have three seed projects going and here are shots of two of them. I had one Ultra Dog male from 4 candidates. Ultra Dog #1 has been stranded outdoors in a 2 gallon pot which was pollinated by the male on Aug. 26, 2020. Since this was the only outdoors girl the pollen was chucked in abundance. There probably won't be much smokable bud here but it's all for the benefit of the f4 generation of seeds.

I crossed my Jellium last year with some borrowed pollen from an Alaska Thunder Fuck. The f1 seeds gave me 3 ATF x Jellium candidates and produced 1 male. His jizz was spread to the two ladies also on Aug. 26th and are in the tent producing those seed treasures. I only had one photo from this morning that clearly showed a seed or two so here it is.

Nice. I just collected all the pollen sacks and did a cross of my skywalker og. With it i'm drying the rest if the flowers to extract the pollen so i can save it to produce F3 seeds. I have diesel , skywalker og, green crack and red congolese in flower with a seeded branch. Will collect the seeds and keep the best phenos out of the lot and cross it with my granddady purple that i kept

The thich orbs look giant on them keltic!

Thanks, :thanks:
They really plumped up last couple days. I am happy the mom here is my go to all day all around any time smoke. :smokin:
And the triple purp rhino da' is very photogenic.

My purple rhino is a back cross I made couple years back, here is my seeded mom of trip purp Rhino. Still mid flower, pretty plant.

A high def artzy pic.

CIMG2863.jpg

Thanks, :thanks:
They really plumped up last couple days. I am happy the mom here is my go to all day all around any time smoke. :smokin:
And the triple purp rhino da' is very photogenic.

My purple rhino is a back cross I made couple years back, here is my seeded mom of trip purp Rhino. Still mid flower, pretty plant.

A high def artzy pic.

CIMG2863.jpg
Just beautiful!

Hi all you chuckers! I attempted two crosses this morning. Afghani x Purple Punch and Afghani x Bubba Kush. Chuck on!

My seeds are bulking up. My friends that is growing out in the field got a frost that tookouk many plants. So he ask me what could be donne for next years. So i'll be working with some fast strains and he's giing to hook me up with ten genetic in return. I'll ship him clones some intersting fast strains and a few seedling issues from the cross if fast strain and the genetic. I'll work from there so that in a couple years he has strains that are harvested before frost and have a pleasant look teroene profile and pitency.. sounds like a cool project and if that worksout he'll help me get a nursery liscence

My seeds are bulking up. My friends that is growing out in the field got a frost that tookouk many plants. So he ask me what could be donne for next years. So i'll be working with some fast strains and he's giing to hook me up with ten genetic in return. I'll ship him clones some intersting fast strains and a few seedling issues from the cross if fast strain and the genetic. I'll work from there so that in a couple years he has strains that are harvested before frost and have a pleasant look teroene profile and pitency.. sounds like a cool project and if that worksout he'll help me get a nursery liscence
That's what I like to hear. People helping other people. @beez0404 helps me all the time. I'm going to run a couple of his S1 Garlic Sherbert by IHG next run. I sampled some of the produce this morning and it's a nice head, hits me a little head band but a real nice buzz. I'm going to run it beside IHG's Platinum Garlic the seed from which I got in a trade with my man @KingJoe83 .

All is good. I harvested the one outdoor girl I had and probably should have let her go for a while depending on the weather. Anyway, I deemed it ready this morning as she's primarily a seed source openly pollinated by a brother. She's now in the barn for a few days before I go digging for seeds.

Ultra Dog #1

Yeah i'm in it for the passion not profits so i don't mind helping out friends... plus the more stuff i can get friends to grow to more info i can get out of genetic i get my hands on... Eventually i'll be able to have a great set up and do more testing and further developpement. I dont mind giving out 100 seeds if i get a good cutting out of the lot. My main ficus was indoor growing at first butt then i realized the ha4sh reality of canadian outdour growing. People are tired of growing and smoke the same strain for the past 30 years. So i told him to get me some of these cuting that does well here but that people are tire and we'll go from there. Then i remember this hold strain that's been around in cutting for oast 30 years (old school tokers stuff) and i'll see what i can work out of this for the next couple of years. If i'l lucky and work hard enough. Maybe i'll be able to come uo with new blands that really wirks well for outdour and it coukd be a steoing stone for the canadian outdoir recreational market. Lot of lands are for grab fir outdour growing but the risk of a floo is to high. The market just isen't stable enough fir great product yet. Lot if developement needs to be done. So i'm building a library of genetic that i would like o work with. Stable line, land race and of the hours strain. Been reading in various strain every lday for the past few months. I might have stroll to 100's of strain and many breeders. Its really fun. And if people want to test the later stuff i'll be more then happy to share this stuff. Good seeds are hard to come by and make in them is even harder but it a fun journey..

Dankman. Waiting for pollen is just one more way for plants to mess with us LOL. If you don't want to keep it. It seems to show up fast. Leave for 3 days and your whole crop is lost to seeds LMAO. If you want to use it it takes its time like trichomes going cloudy LOL.

How much light are you giving it? I dropped my males back to 10 hrs of light to put them on the fast track. It might help by a few days.

Nice looking male though. Structure and branching both look really good.

I wanted to include the above comment. At the time I was try to flower a male Super Silver Haze. I ended up finding seeds in a different tent so I ended up killing the male before I got lots of pollen. I thought I had just been sloppy and spread some pollen when watering. If this was the case I would expect to have found more seeds. I did go through the plants in that tent thoroughly. When I did that I found one Cataract Kush that had a few male flowers on the lower part of the plant. Even after I saw that I still thought that the SSH male was the culprit. Now I am not so sure. The outside plants had very few. Most plants only put out one or 2 seeds. I am thinking now that the Cataract is the father. It was in the middle of the tent.

With that said. You will understand my interest in the seeds that came from one of the Ghost Train Haze plants. This is exactly what GTH is supposed to be it some bad ass weed. Who cares about production which wasn't bad, just not great. It had everything you would want from a GTH plant when it came to flavor and high. This is literally some of the best weed I have grown. I now have 6 seeds from that plant that are either Ghost Train Haze x Super Silver Haze or Ghost Train Haze x Cataract Kush. If they are from the Cataract, they should be female.

As you can guess. I will be popping some of these Soon!

I wanted to include the above comment. At the time I was try to flower a male Super Silver Haze. I ended up finding seeds in a different tent so I ended up killing the male before I got lots of pollen. I thought I had just been sloppy and spread some pollen when watering. If this was the case I would expect to have found more seeds. I did go through the plants in that tent thoroughly. When I did that I found one Cataract Kush that had a few male flowers on the lower part of the plant. Even after I saw that I still thought that the SSH male was the culprit. Now I am not so sure. The outside plants had very few. Most plants only put out one or 2 seeds. I am thinking now that the Cataract is the father. It was in the middle of the tent.

With that said. You will understand my interest in the seeds that came from one of the Ghost Train Haze plants. This is exactly what GTH is supposed to be it some bad ass weed. Who cares about production which wasn't bad, just not great. It had everything you would want from a GTH plant when it came to flavor and high. This is literally some of the best weed I have grown. I now have 6 seeds from that plant that are either Ghost Train Haze x Super Silver Haze or Ghost Train Haze x Cataract Kush. If they are from the Cataract, they should be female.

As you can guess. I will be popping some of these Soon!
My theorie when this happens is simoke.. if i get at least 1 male out of all tge seedlibg then it was my male uf i get no males then we had a probleme..

I was going to use the Ghost Train seeds as a indicator. Like you said. If I get a male then the Super Silver Haze was the father. If not then there is a good chance the Cataract was. Bag of Oranges, and Clown Royal both have produced a couple of seeds too.

The great part is. The Ghost Train was SO damn good. Either way the outcome should be special. The Cataract Kush that had flowers was really good also. It had rock hard buds and leaned more to the LA Confidential side. It could offer good traits to the GTH. The SSH male had trichomes and looked pretty good. All the SSH females were special in there own ways. I am guessing the males are the same. All in all I don't see any reason not to try these seeds. I have lots of reasons too try them.

I have a diesel x that just germinated. I'm waiting to see if the green crack will germinate also. I needed 2 seeds to fill a 16 plant sea of green. Figure i'ld try and pop some. Collected about 20 diesel. Haven't collected the green crack yet just got .left the branching go another week after harvest. The congo should be ready soon also. And the sky at a feww weeks

Hello all! I found a dude. We are going to cross 2 bud sites on 2 different plants. The dude is OG Kush. Crossed females will be Orange Creamsicle and Black Sugar Rose.

Dont forget to completely cover the female and only have the branch you want to seed exposed before going near the plant with male pollen. Then cover the branch and spray the plant covering material and remove the cover from the female plant.. otherwise you will have seed everywhere.. dont wait to long to polinate after a while the female plant looses energie and cannot bring seeds to maturity..

Dont forget to completely cover the female and only have the branch you want to seed exposed before going near the plant with male pollen. Then cover the branch and spray the plant covering material and remove the cover from the female plant.. otherwise you will have seed everywhere.. dont wait to long to polinate after a while the female plant looses energie and cannot bring seeds to maturity..

No sweat. I'm going to collect a small amount of pollen and then we will paint it on a small bud site. After I'll put a paper bag over the area and staple bottom. That is my plan so far.

Seeds from a previous cross.

No sweat. I'm going to collect a small amount of pollen and then we will paint it on a small bud site. After I'll put a paper bag over the area and staple bottom. That is my plan so far.

Seeds from a previous cross.

Yeah i've had a lot if seeds last time also. I crush them all one by one twice has hard as i could inly keot thos that didn't break. I crushed them agains the table towards the end could feel my finger. Eas that all from 1 plant

Back
Top Bottom