Pooh's Indoor Chrystal! Soil - MH/HPS

PoohBurrMedic

What strain is it? Chrystal Fem, from nirvana.
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? hybrid
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? just now getting passed the germ. into veg.

Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil

Size of light? 250w MH, 150w HPS.
Is it aircooled? No

Any Pests ? already fucking with spider mites. getting something to take care of that soon (i have a reggie plant a couple weeks in veg and the mites are all over it.)
How often are you watering? its a seedling, so not very much.
Type and strength of ferts used? will be ordering BPN soon. thinking of going organ, but might just stick with chem nutes, they worked great in my last grow (grew some dank ass lemon kush)

I'll get some pics up when I can, not really much to see at the moment anyway.

My plans are basically theres not much of a plan yet. Definitely a very long veg period though. Thinking i'll take 4 clones as soon as i can, to get them vegging as well. and then maybe mothering, or just flowering the mother and the clones all together. got the seeds on nirvanashop, and they were cheap so its not so bad to not keep this strain. dropped 3 seeds in the soil, and only one came up though, and its a deformed little girl too. so for a while i was kind of nursing this little ass seedling that was just doomed to die, back to heath, and now its growing its second node. not out of the rough yet! but damn close!
at first i was like fuck nirvana these seeds are bogus. but it was probably my germination. didn't presoak or anything just dropped them in soil. (got a little excited!)

well anyway

lets grow some mmj, shall we? :D

Re: Pooh's indoor Chrystal! Soil, MH/HPS

working on getting a camera. sorry bout that.
chrystals forming nodes now so wont be long till its in the thick of veg.

still no camera.
shes looking amazing lately, growing full and thick, ill be cutting a clone in just a few days. Im selling the clone to a friend, but i'll see it a lot so im not so sad about that :)
just a couple inches tall, only a few nodes. just starting to grow like crazy :D
been just mixing some left over bpn grow into the water. not a lot, its new soil itll feed it enough for now.
it loves that grow though, i gave it a generous 10ml last week and thats when the nodes gave me little branches. so ill do that every now and then till i get nutes.
got a 400 watt mh/hps ballast and inline fan, gonna set that up after i have taken 4 clones and they are growing. then ill be vegging till the clones are atleast 3ft tall, by then the mother should be bout 5 and a half. this shouldnt be a problem.
i have plans to extend the grow area from 5x2 to 5x5. ill be using bout 4x4 with the plants probably, extra floor space is nice though.
pretty excited for this grow, gonna do it right and have a beautifully sizable bounty :peace:

thanks! sorry about the lack of pictures, its amazing how hard it is to get an extra 20 bucks for an sd card right now. ill get it soon! tryin everyday.

well i decided to do scrog. the plants looking amazing, growing perfectly, im gonna be cloning as soon as i set up a little clone chamber. the only description i can give you of my new set up is pretty vague, sorry about that youll see pics asap.
but i have a 2x3.5? maybe something like that screen in place. its a wire tvstand just rigged. youll see.
adding a 400 watt mh/hps light in the next few days hopefully, and setting up ventilation. im excited with the screen in place, but man this is gonna be a challanging grow when it comes to timing and training and even getting under there and watering. im gonna do it though man and im planning to make a lot of money off this grow. anticipating a half pound harvest after vegging clones and screening all that i can, im really optimistic.
stick around, friends! this grows gonna be more interesting than i thought :) :peace:

man if i dont forget ill take some pictures tonight, im good for that not :)
im just really buzzed i need it to die down a little so i dont die trying to get pictures.
i should make yall wait just a couple more days till i get the 400 but ill let you check out my ghetto ass set up lol no big deal.
shes lookin pretty though! i need to throw alittle grow in the water now that i think of it, i havent been feeding her at all! but shes finally in her final pot and getting up to the screen. :peace:

IMG_20120610_005339.jpg

IMG_20120610_005347.jpg

IMG_20120610_005406.jpg

IMG_20120610_005416.jpg

im gonna add this when i take clones and they get big enough.
IMG_20120610_005424.jpg

theres my chrystal girl
shes gonna hit the screen here soon, and when she does im gonna lst. only gonna train the stalk to the width of the screen, and then im gonna top it, and stop tying it. so the rest of the stalk will just grow up with the branches and get in the sunlight.
WOOH its gonna be a mess in a couple weeks, branches stretching and leaves dying from lack of light, its gonna look like shit after a little bit, then look even worse when i start flowering and it stretches like madd, then look sexy as fuck when the buds form. bittersweet? man i was thinking about topping her and tying each branch over that comes out of the top, but i think its a little too late for that.
plus i kinda hate topping, especially early. i feel like it gets better veg growth with the main top

shes got female preflower all over her already, and shes still in veg.

well anyway, i got the 400w, and set it up, i dont have the fan yet.
i cut the top of the plant as a clone, and already the branches are growing like crazy.
the clone drooped hardcore for a few hours now its happy lookin and eager to live and give me some roots.
also did the first pruning, only a few leaves. ill get some pics up here soon.

i need to budget nutes in next month....

guess ill snap some pics now and upload. shes getting big and two clones are growing now.

IMG_20120628_071805.jpg

IMG_20120628_071818.jpg

IMG_20120628_071842.jpg

IMG_20120628_071859.jpg

IMG_20120628_071942.jpg

disrespect your surroundings! dunadunadunaduna something.

-death-

really high.
completely stoned, really.

i guess i have a couple pictures. my camera sucks so i dont really feel like taking a lot of pics.
uploading now...

Under the screen. starting to train branches to the other side of the screen now.
IMG_20120701_221845.jpg

training it is so tedious but fun :D
IMG_20120701_221956.jpg

okay, i wont lie and say its not, my clone is beefy as fuck, i know, you dont have to tell me. :) hahaha..
IMG_20120701_222045.jpg

looking good pbm, im not too long from getting my new grow under way, go 7 clones in my diy cloner all with roots just a few more days to get some root mass before i plant them

okay im ready for your grow now you can start right now, with a journal complete with plans and pics! GO!!!! :D haha, drop a link here when you start that up bro im excited for you!
oh shit were you running 400 hps on that grow i was around for? or was it a bigger light than that? i remember one of your plants was like over 6 ft tall haha

nice! thousand watts of lovin for your girls.
bout to check that out now.

sorry bout ditching my journal, shit started happening like with my landlord and stuff so i had to trash the big plant. i just took the four hundred out and flowered out my clones with my one fifty watt hps. it was dank but i didnt get a lot of it. dont really wanna grow chrystal again though.
on to the next!
next grow will be bigger by a whole lot, and ill keep you guys updated on that one. just gonna be a little bit before i set it all up. needa vent my shit so i dont burn myself out of my room again like ive done the last couple grows.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom