Possibly sounds odd

Hi, this may sound a little odd. I have only tried green a handful of times but really do not like the way it makes me feel. I'd like to be nicely chilled out but even with the tiniest amount, I'm completely incapacitated is this because my body just isn't used to it or is there a particular strain I should try? I did say you may have to bear with me
I recommend CBD bud if you can get it. You want a high level of cbd and low level of thc

Hi, see I didn't know pills were even a thing! Is that achievable diy? Or would smoke be the wrong way to go....im looking at self sufficiency

there are a couple ways to achieve it. i've been using the method outlined here to make the base infused oils.
check the info in this link:

Making a basic infused cannabis oil using an Instant Pot Pressure Cooker

there is an ongoing conversation on the uses and efficacy of cannabis oil here:

SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall

@SweetSue hosts both threads and is a fantastic resource for most anything related to medical use.

thanks for that article @Ganjagrandaddy :)

perhaps it is just my bias, but it backs everything i've long suspected about mmj. i've said for years that cbd is great, but thc is the real deal. i view thc as the delivery vehicle for cbd, i don't feel either is as effective without the presence of the other.

Back
Top Bottom