Pre-Roll Habit

Dwight Monk

420 Support
420 Staff
Starting buying Pre-Rolls at the Dispensaries after my Wife passed, as I didn't have to worry about stinking up the house along with the 1/2 gram ones they have about right to help with pain for me, not all of these but most are like $20 a pack of 10 so 5 grams basically per pack.

Hope all is well with all or as well as it gets ;) smoke em if you gots em :lot-o-toke: :smokin: :bong: :passitleft:

Dwight, so sorry to hear about your wife.

That, my friend is an awesome collection. Even after looking very close to it (for the 3rd time) I still drool checking out the name of herb in each box.

Thanks for sharing.

Dwight, so sorry to hear about your wife.

That, my friend is an awesome collection. Even after looking very close to it (for the 3rd time) I still drool checking out the name of herb in each box.

Thanks for sharing.
Thanks

Yeah they mostly half gram pre-rolls (the Blues Brothers were like 1/3 gram, light your nose on fire trying to light the little thing :rofl: ), the half gram ones I smoke by myself and most of them get me pretty stoned but not past where I want to be. But reality kinda blurry last 6 months, so one of them as the Fentanyl patches throw a big wrench into everything ;) :rofl:

:passitleft::peace::bong::smokin:

But reality kinda blurry last 6 months, so one of them as the Fentanyl patches throw a big wrench into everything ;)
WTF....Dwight I hope you are alright, that is not at all cool.
Several years ago I friend passed a joint to me and my lady while visiting him, after we smoked it, he told me it was laced with angle dust, really pissed me off and I let him know how un-cool that was. We are no longer friends.
Stay safe

WTF....Dwight I hope you are alright, that is not at all cool.

just dying ;) .........but don't tell anyone as I haven't announced it to public yet :rofl: :rofl: .....chemo/immunology got my sciatic nerve to take a month off of being 8-9 pain level constant 24/7, had a month or so of 5-6 pain level, which was nice as could do some things. But I can feel it creeping back up on me again, take what I get as out of my hands for sure now :passitleft::peace::Namaste:.

just dying ;) .........but don't tell anyone as I haven't announced it to public yet :rofl: :rofl: .....chemo/immunology got my sciatic nerve to take a month off of being 8-9 pain level constant 24/7, had a month or so of 5-6 pain level, which was nice as could do some things. But I can feel it creeping back up on me again, take what I get as out of my hands for sure now :passitleft::peace::Namaste:.
God bless you my friend. Perhaps we will meet again and in person in the happy growing hereafter.

Back
Top Bottom