ProblemChild's Indoor 1600w Hashplant & Burkle Grow

All I see is the %25 power savings but the truth for me is that I believe they need a rest every day or they become stressed.

That's the beauty of this hobby, a million ways to do it and none are really wrong if it works for you. :thumb:

I look forward to seeing the grow mature. :morenutes: :peacetwo:

yes i definetly agree a rest is needed i have never done my plants 24 hours on or even 20 hours on i have always used 18/6 but these plants were takinga little longer to take off so i sitched it to 20/4 probably change it back to 18/6 in a week.. i just need them to start stacking on growth lol

I will get a Timer and put my T5 veg light on 18-6 or 20-4. I notice when I go into the flower room with the lights off (I have a green CFL for working during lights out) the plants leaves are not searching for light and are kind of just hanging there in a way that is not the same as when the lights are on. They seem to be doing something because at night they release Co2 instead of taking it in. What I am trying to say is is when the lights are off they seem to go into a lights out type of mode and its probably not good to deprive them of that because it probably has something to do with helping the plant form correctly. Just my guess. I never went to school for horticulture so I can just observe what I see. On a good note I got 2 more bubble buckets and have 6 total now. I will be doing a grow of all HASH PLANT next grow. Plants are looking good problem child.

Medium - Soil - Sunshine #4

Nutrients
Veg - PureBlend Pro Grow & Advanced Nutrients B-52
Flower - Advanced Nutrient Sensi Bloom 2 part, B-52, Big Bud, Overdrive
(ive been thinking about using the AN carboload and the AN P/K Hammerhead if anyone has experience with those products leeme know!)

Hi PC I use Advanced voodoo juice used with B52 grows great big root systems which results in hungry fast strong growing plants.And for the bud cycle i used bud candy as it has carboload and sweet leaf combined saving you money .Also from my experience witn Sunshine # 4 amend with dolimite lime or it will go acidic later in your grow keep track of runoffs PH through out your grow .Thats why i switched to Coco plants love it .Hope this helps abit :smokin:

Medium - Soil - Sunshine #4

Nutrients
Veg - PureBlend Pro Grow & Advanced Nutrients B-52
Flower - Advanced Nutrient Sensi Bloom 2 part, B-52, Big Bud, Overdrive
(ive been thinking about using the AN carboload and the AN P/K Hammerhead if anyone has experience with those products leeme know!)

Hi PC I use Advanced voodoo juice used with B52 grows great big root systems which results in hungry fast strong growing plants.And for the bud cycle i used bud candy as it has carboload and sweet leaf combined saving you money .Also from my experience witn Sunshine # 4 amend with dolimite lime or it will go acidic later in your grow keep track of runoffs PH through out your grow .Thats why i switched to Coco plants love it .Hope this helps abit :smokin:

Welcome BC ... i went to the hydro store the other day to look at the voodoo juice and man that stuff was exspensive and didnt wanna spend 50 bucks on a 500ml bottle so i went with botanicure ZHO for the root system and i can tell its been working.. stems have gotten thicker within days of using ZHO. tell me if im wrong but i read that you only have to use dolimite lime when you are using organic nutrients?... i was looking at the bud candy also when i was at the hydro store as well maybe i will check it out! any experience with the PK hamerhead? :)

Welcome BC ... i went to the hydro store the other day to look at the voodoo juice and man that stuff was exspensive and didnt wanna spend 50 bucks on a 500ml bottle so i went with botanicure ZHO for the root system and i can tell its been working.. stems have gotten thicker within days of using ZHO. tell me if im wrong but i read that you only have to use dolimite lime when you are using organic nutrients?... i was looking at the bud candy also when i was at the hydro store as well maybe i will check it out! any experience with the PK hamerhead? :)

Thanks for the welcome PC.Yes that may be true as i had acid probs when i used Botinicare Pro Grow which is organic I believe .I use micro, grow, bloom voodoo ,b52, big bud and overdrive with great success. Yes the price of the voodoo is crazy but it does wonders for root mass.One thing bout the dolimite as it wont hurt your medium just stabilizes the PH and adds extra calcium .No experience with the PK hammer head.Oh ya they concentrated the voodoo so a little goes a long way.Botinicare is a great product though i love the liquid Karma.:smokin:

hmm always things to think about i was gonna buy the sensi grow 2 part but i am using the pureblend pro gro bottle that i had from my last grow but the plants look very healthy... and i dont really know where to get the dolimite lime ive been looking for it..so when do you use the bud candy?

good evening everybody!

quick picture update at one week of 18/6 under 1000w MH ( besides the purple Bubba and one burkle have only been in there for 5)
IMG_20101204_170812.jpg

also i thought people might like this... this is the plant i fimmed a couple days ago
IMG_20101204_170825.jpg

I also found these pics that look exactly like the pic the guy showed me at the collective of the burkle he gave me so this is what i have

burkle.jpg

burkle2.jpg

nice huhdef can see both traits from each strain

hmm always things to think about i was gonna buy the sensi grow 2 part but i am using the pureblend pro gro bottle that i had from my last grow but the plants look very healthy... and i dont really know where to get the dolimite lime ive been looking for it..so when do you use the bud candy?

YA your plants loook great PBP is great.Bud candy wk 1 thru wk 6 bud cycle .dolimite i get it a garden shop Home depot would have it, i think you 'll be okay though.They usually take it off shelves for the winter. Prilled dolimite .Btw #4 has dolimite in it .Check out AN feed charts on their website.CYA

Those last two shots look amazing. Only thing I use in my DWC and Water Farms is Fox Farm Grow Big (2tsp per gallon) AZAMAX for pest control and Sensizym to keep my roots healthy. I see a lot of professional growers using Sensizym and the stuff works great for me for keeping the roots clean and not bleached white but not brown either and for flowing I switch them over to Advanced Nutrients CONNOISSEUR Part A & B. I feel this stuff is the best hydro fertilizer for marijuana money can buy. It does make the plants grow more THC resin and bigger bud that's for sure. I grew 2 clones of Urkle. 1 in a 3 gallon smart pot and 1 in a GH Water Farm with the full lineup of nutrients and Sensizym and both plants did well, but the hydro plant had no yellowing in the leaves as much which is typical of growing in soil. Way less yellowing and also a little bit more resin production. We will see if the high $$$ pricetag and the hype is worth spending mucho dinero on super duper nutrients designed for growing cannabis.

Those last two shots look amazing. Only thing I use in my DWC and Water Farms is Fox Farm Grow Big (2tsp per gallon) AZAMAX for pest control and Sensizym to keep my roots healthy. I see a lot of professional growers using Sensizym and the stuff works great for me for keeping the roots clean and not bleached white but not brown either and for flowing I switch them over to Advanced Nutrients CONNOISSEUR Part A & B. I feel this stuff is the best hydro fertilizer for marijuana money can buy. It does make the plants grow more THC resin and bigger bud that's for sure. I grew 2 clones of Urkle. 1 in a 3 gallon smart pot and 1 in a GH Water Farm with the full lineup of nutrients and Sensizym and both plants did well, but the hydro plant had no yellowing in the leaves as much which is typical of growing in soil. Way less yellowing and also a little bit more resin production. We will see if the high $$$ pricetag and the hype is worth spending mucho dinero on super duper nutrients designed for growing cannabis.

ahhhhh i like the way you think brotha!! i also use the AZMAX i am a big fan of it and would recomend it to anyone who has pests or just want to keep them away most def a great product!... ive been looking at the sensizym as well my last grow the roots def turned a light brown color..now you say connoisseur is the best hydro fert have you used it with soil? i was also wanting to change my base nute the sensi bloom 2 part was good and i got a good yeild but i feel like it def wasnt at its full potential and i think the base nute had alot to do with this. i have also heard of people mixing the Pure Blend Pro Bloom with Advanced Nutrients Bloom Enhancers and having very good outcomes...ive also heard of the no flush GH lucas formula.. would def like to do the same strain next to eachother with different nute to actually see what produces the best buds.. but hey i have no complaints for AN they helped me over achieve on my first grow when at times i wasnt sure if i would ammount with anything.. but yes that Connoisseur is pricy as well as anything AN has out but if the results are exponential then i think its def worth the money...PC

heys guys just wanted to let you in on a treat.... i made some BHO aka Amber Ice from some of my rimmings from my last skunk#1 grow and i must say this stuff just blows any other of the bubble hash i made straight out of the water.. i ran like 99 grams of trim and got 7 grams of BHO aka Amber Ice... her it is folks

IMG_20101208_204930.jpg

not as dark as it looks its actually amber/carmel see through colore whe holded up to a bright light...

IMG_20101208_204941.jpg

IMG_20101208_204952.jpg

When you do the BHO, do you use sub par stuff?

I ask because I have some that would be better off made into hash, ie..rag weed. It's got thc it's just the taste is terrible.

When you do the BHO, do you use sub par stuff?

I ask because I have some that would be better off made into hash, ie..rag weed. It's got thc it's just the taste is terrible.

for BHO i would use nothing but the best.. if the weed tastes bad the BHO will taste exactly how the weed tastes so your better off just making bubble hash

Back
Top Bottom