Pt.2 - Korloin Goes Hydro!

Looking good K, How are the roots doing, and how are the KC auto's doing getting closer to time for me to pop those for an outdoor grow soon, And did you plant them in small containers and transplant them? HAve heard bad t hings about transplanting auto's , Peace OG.

Nice vid K. That's an interesting diagram. Man I've been thinking a lot about my next setup and I think I'm just going to do hempy. For a 2x2, anything else will be wasting good space don't you think? My biggest goal is downsizing so I really don't want to go an inch over 2x2. I thought about most growing methods and how they would apply to a 2x2. With me, it came down to either hempy or large resevoir multiple netpots DWC. Decided to keep everything simple. Hand watering 9 3L clones shouldn't be that time consuming. Botanicare even has a 2x2 ebb and flow setup lol. I really wanted it, it looks so cute lmao, like a miniature somethin..

Nice vid K. That's an interesting diagram. Man I've been thinking a lot about my next setup and I think I'm just going to do hempy. For a 2x2, anything else will be wasting good space don't you think? My biggest goal is downsizing so I really don't want to go an inch over 2x2. I thought about most growing methods and how they would apply to a 2x2. With me, it came down to either hempy or large resevoir multiple netpots DWC. Decided to keep everything simple. Hand watering 9 3L clones shouldn't be that time consuming. Botanicare even has a 2x2 ebb and flow setup lol. I really wanted it, it looks so cute lmao, like a miniature somethin..

That's the same size as my space, roughly. I'm probably going multi-site DWC soon, mainly because I'll go through my nutes faster in hempy w/ the feedings. When I get the chance to build out I'll go RDWC probably.

K

Looking good K, How are the roots doing, and how are the KC auto's doing getting closer to time for me to pop those for an outdoor grow soon, And did you plant them in small containers and transplant them? HAve heard bad t hings about transplanting auto's , Peace OG.

Hey OG!!

I'm getting it under control I think. No slime in 2/3. The Driz clone is still battling, but I think the tea is winning. Gonna change out tonight, sterilize again and run a week w/ no nutes on her. Just give the tea til next changeout.

KC is doing great! I sprouted her in one if the coir plugs and she's been in the hempy ever since. They don't respond we'll to shock, from what I understand. But I did FIM her at 4 nodes. :)

K

Hey OG!! .

KC is doing great! I sprouted her in one if the coir plugs and she's been in the hempy ever since. They don't respond we'll to shock, from what I understand. But I did FIM her at 4 nodes. :)

K

Let me know how that works out, mine will be going outside so they may get LST'D or may do one with nothing and one lst'd we shall see, glad you have the upper hand on the slime, I am getting there with mine slowly but surely so there looks like there will be a harvest at the end of this rainbow. Peace OG

lol you say that about shock, but i have 30 kc45s on the go. we had some dropped, drought, multiple repots, total defoliation on half of them and a fungus gnat epidemic and i havnt lost 1 yet.

i have heard troubles about getting them to flower and im starting to get a little concerned about it. at least one is making its 11 node and still no sign of gender in any of them =/

wondering if its one of them autos that wont flower @ 24-0

lol you say that about shock, but i have 30 kc45s on the go. we had some dropped, drought, multiple repots, total defoliation on half of them and a fungus gnat epidemic and i havnt lost 1 yet.

i have heard troubles about getting them to flower and im starting to get a little concerned about it. at least one is making its 11 node and still no sign of gender in any of them =/

The KC45 will go inside but from what I have read 18/6 is better and even better is outside after may, they are said to reach 7 feet and produce up to 3lbs, would be glad with half that,lol. Have read alot of bad things about kc brains but mine seem to be doing just fine hope one is a girl. Peace OG

I saw something yesterday that might be considered pistil-ish @ 5th node. :)

I was on 24/0 for @ a week. Dropped to 18/6 for two, then to 16/8 for a week.
Yesterday I threw her in the box w/ everyone else. That's been going GLR since I started this part of the grow.

The fim seemed to have had no ill effect on growth. I took all the fans yesterday, as she was spreading a bit to wide for my area.
When I got home from work tonight She was looking REAL happy! :thumb:

My auto experience is limited to this one survivor :)bigblush:), but I'm thinking these are "autoish" at best. According to KCBrains, I should be harvesting this bitch in 2-1/2 weeks. But I see no sign of coming out of veg just yet. Just that one solitary lil' impish pisty.

The most dramatic change I've seen yet was today when I looked in afterwork. So we'l see what she does w/GLR. Probably kick start her hormones a bit, I'm thinking.

The KC45 will go inside but from what I have read 18/6 is better and even better is outside after may, they are said to reach 7 feet and produce up to 3lbs, would be glad with half that,lol. Have read alot of bad things about kc brains but mine seem to be doing just fine hope one is a girl. Peace OG

Yeah OG! Put 'em out! I tell you what though, the scent I'm getting when i shake her up a bit sends me back to the mid-eighties!!

Around the time I had my first bowl of Skunk. :rollit::passitleft:

So Ima looking forward to some of this for sure!
Is that Old School?

Yep!
:rofl:

:high-five:

K

Yeah OG! Put 'em out! I tell you what though, the scent I'm getting when i shake her up a bit sends me back to the mid-eighties!!

Around the time I had my first bowl of Skunk. :rollit::passitleft:

So Ima looking forward to some of this for sure!
Is that Old School?

Yep!
:rofl:

:high-five:

K

Really hoping so there K, Been a while but was up along the Eel River in Garberville, part of the Triangle, and a guy walked in while using the bathroom asking if I wanted any true Skunk, at the time I had my own so I said no, never seen it but could smell the hell out of it, lol. I am hoping one of the tnr are female and then I have the kc45's for outside as well plus a few other seeds...Peace OG

Really hoping so there K, Been a while but was up along the Eel River in Garberville, part of the Triangle, and a guy walked in while using the bathroom asking if I wanted any true Skunk, at the time I had my own so I said no, never seen it but could smell the hell out of it, lol. I am hoping one of the tnr are female and then I have the kc45's for outside as well plus a few other seeds...Peace OG

I may have written that wrong. It's not skunky really. But has that sativa tang to it. IDK. Was all the same time period that the good stuff hit Chicago:) Between 83' and 86' (though there wasn't shit but ditchweed around again in 85'! I remember that!)

Was one of those olfactory triggers. LOL. All the sudden i was in my buddies basement listening to physical graffitti and pulling a 3' Graphics before school!:roorrip::bong::bigtoke:

This strain does seem to be pretty damn tough, like GiGa said. ;)

K

I must be tired but I tried too look at your pics and find the auto that someone said will harvest in 2 1/2 weeks. That would be a plant that has buds thick and juicy. Your last two weeks should be foxtails and trich development for an auto. I may have missed it!

That's because its nowhere near that stage yet. :)

Going by the breeders description, it should be! LOL!!
Feb 8th should be day 70 for it. It's definitely not gonna be ready then.:rofl:

There's scant info out there about real indoor grows w/ the KC45, that is consistent. It seems to be all over the place w/ flowering. Outdoors it seems to be fine. :hmmmm::blushsmile:

K

I may have written that wrong. It's not skunky really. But has that sativa tang to it. IDK. Was all the same time period that the good stuff hit Chicago:) Between 83' and 86' (though there wasn't shit but ditchweed around again in 85'! I remember that!)

Was one of those olfactory triggers. LOL. All the sudden i was in my buddies basement listening to physical graffitti and pulling a 3' Graphics before school!:roorrip::bong::bigtoke:

This strain does seem to be pretty damn tough, like GiGa said. ;)

K

Yah gotta love those days when it was called a lid, zeplin, boston, foghat to name a few. Here in cali I remember the gold , and the red was just a teenager but dam they were good then then skunk came along which wasnt a bad thing mind you grew some great skunk back in the early 90's outdoors. Really ready fro spring so the kc45's can go outside to see whatt hey can produce also got a freebie with the from Delicious- LA BELLA AFRODITA AUTO/FEM . Thinking this girl is made more for the indor grow , but we will see. Nice to be able to play around with regular seeds, feminised seeds, Auto seeds and fem/auto seeds. Looking forward to an update on the girls, Peace OG

oh man your in for a treat with the bella afrodita!!! they have hybrid vigour..the real deal!

look at the size of the bella compared to all the fastbud all wet and then planted at exactly the same times.
bear in mind that this stubborn bastard is fighting fungus gnats...and winning!
GEDC000514.JPG

Ive only seen 1 completed indoor kc45 grow and it was very weak and even tho indoor it was using the sun...so my conclusion is that it is indeed a 'semi-automatic'...guess i need to buy a timer and drop to around 16 hours of light =/

oh man your in for a treat with the bella afrodita!!! they have hybrid vigour..the real deal!

look at the size of the bella compared to all the fastbud all wet and then planted at exactly the same times.
bear in mind that this stubborn bastard is fighting fungus gnats...and winning!
GEDC000514.JPG

Ive only seen 1 completed indoor kc45 grow and it was very weak and even tho indoor it was using the sun...so my conclusion is that it is indeed a 'semi-automatic'...guess i need to buy a timer and drop to around 16 hours of light =/

Hear yah there GIG on these fing f/gnats I too have been battling them, but think I may be getting the upper hand on them Looking forward to the bella grow as well, the KC 45's I am getting gun shy, lol, not. They will go in the outside grown next to his T.N.R. have two of those going right now Hope they live up to their rep as the 13 foot monster. Peace OG

Gig are you using a grow bed with smart pots on it too? Just curious had some of my best indoor grows in a box I built about 15 years ago was three feet wide, five feet long and fourteen inches deep small piece of leather underneath and let her rip in a walk in closet under a 400w hps, Lst was way easier with a staple gun and fishing line lol .

naw i just have a few planks balanced on air pots to raise my entire grow closer to my fixed position light, ill remove it as they get bigger and add another light. just organic soil in air pots, currently being fed tap water - liquid growmore - liquid seaweed - superthrive (as of next watering), h2o2 (as of last watering)...but im about to replace all that with BPN 3 part system with a bunch of additives =D

Back
Top Bottom