PunchCake, anyone grow this strain

As per Leafly:

Punch Cake is a hybrid weed strain. Reviewers on Leafly say this strain makes them feel sleepy, relaxed, and euphoric. Punch Cake has 17% THC and 1% CBG. The dominant terpene in this strain is myrcene. If you've smoked, dabbed, or otherwise enjoyed this strain, Punch Cake, before let us know! Leave a review.

Per Allbud:

indica-dominant-hybrid.b38c9229a407.jpg
Indica Dominant Hybrid - 70% Indica / 30% Sativa​

THC: 25%​

Punch Cake is an indica dominant hybrid strain (70% indica/30% sativa) created through crossing the delicious Purple Punch X Wedding Cake strains. Named for its amazing celebrity heritage, Punch Cake is the perfect choice for any lover of high-powered indicas. The high comes on fast and hard, hitting you in the face with a lifted sense of airy happiness. This will have your chin lifted and your mind flying high with a sharp focus that allows for you to carry on conversations with those around you with ease. This focus will soon take a heady turn, leaving you totally unaware of anything that's happening around you but happy about it. This stoney sense will soon wash over your entire body, leaving you fully relaxed from head to toe and pretty immovable. In combination with its high 25% + THC level, these effects make Punch Cake a great choice for treating chronic stress or anxiety, depression, chronic pain and eye pressure or glaucoma. This bud has a sweet and fruity grape flavor with a touch of spicy gassy diesel upon exhale. The aroma is just as delicious, with a grapey diesel overtone that turns heavy and spicy the more that you toke. Punch Cake buds have long pepper-shaped bright neon green nugs with dark purple undertones, matching leaves, thin red-orange hairs and a coating of milky purple crystal trichomes.

Hope this helps.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..

I've seen that cross also called "Wedding Crasher" and there was a release in 2018 by Symbiotic Genetics who do crosses with the Purple Punch.

Should be a great result once it's done. I've seen some notes about watching for mold with this one so keep your humidity lower if you can.

I've seen that cross also called "Wedding Crasher" and there was a release in 2018 by Symbiotic Genetics who do crosses with the Purple Punch.

Should be a great result once it's done. I've seen some notes about watching for mold with this one so keep your humidity lower if you can.
So funny you say that…

1658543348059.png

This is where im at, first day of flower, i really thought the humidity would spike, but 6hrs into dark cycle at night mite prove to be controllable…. But who knows

Wondering if its too cool, coukd use a little heat

Humidity looks good. If it stays there, shouldn't be any problem.

I tend to have cool nights as the plants are in a basement. I've been okay at those temps. I've also heard that low night temps can bring out any purple colour in the plant's bud near the end of flower.

Update how the strain turns out. I'm interested in growing this one.

Humidity looks good. If it stays there, shouldn't be any problem.

I tend to have cool nights as the plants are in a basement. I've been okay at those temps. I've also heard that low night temps can bring out any purple colour in the plant's bud near the end of flower.

Update how the strain turns out. I'm interested in growing this one.

Same here, basement grow, the day i water the RH goes into the mid 50’s. If its super humid outside, regardless of my airconditioner or cool basement it goes up.

Back
Top Bottom