Purple Power, Lemon Skunk, Afghani, Super Silver Haze and Aurora Indica Closet Grow

Re: Purple Power, Lemon Skunk, Afghani, Super Silver Haze and Aurora Indica Closet Gr

Those are definitely nanners. Kill them gently, but quickly. Check everywhere else on that plant for them, and double check light leaks during the dark period. If the seed was feminized, that it why it went hermy on you. It doesn't take much to push feminized seeds over the proverbial edge of transgender planthood. :goodluck:

BTW, looking good as always herbs :Rasta:

Re: Purple Power, Lemon Skunk, Afghani, Super Silver Haze and Aurora Indica Closet Gr

Tmac12 has already killed the bananas and chopped the plant so its no longer in need of discussion. :goodluck: Tmac12

Pics as promised...

Aurora Indica (rear) Afghani (front) Purple Power (right) Ladies
flowerroom4.jpg

DWC 1, the only remaining DWC Purple Power since the other showed balls, is having an issue with nute burn. Trimmed all burnt leaves and hoping it was just a ph problem. It was a bit high at 6.5-7.0 and I thought I checked it but apparently it got the best of em. At least I hope that's all that happened. Soil is sooooo much easier, but hydro is more fun.
dwc13.jpg

Just a pic of the double topped Super Silver Haze that is stretching a bit.
ssh-lst.jpg

Herb.. so you are doing 1 dwc and the rest soil on this grow? I get confused easily! :)
Like that lanky lady in the last pic.

Tmac12 has already killed the bananas and chopped the plant so its no longer in need of discussion. :goodluck: Tmac12
was this intended as sounding so closed and cold, should I have not tried to help?

i've been wanting the aurora for awhile now, so I'm interested in seeing how she turns out for you. BTW I will also be using your CO2 bottles... though I may use 2 liters instead :)

was this intended as sounding so closed and cold, should I have not tried to help?

I dont think Herb meant it like that... I should never have posted my pics on his grow.. just got disparate.. should have asked him to come to my site. Also I think this might be a learning experience for a lot of folks. Maybe we should have a thread about it under a different title.

Nay the intention was not to sound cold Van Diesel and its not a problem at all Tmac that you posted the pics. I was simply referring to your grow and stated that the plant was chopped and that the advice was no longer needed. I can see how someone could have taken it different than intended so for that...

:sorry:

lookin good bro hope that burn heals up for ya

thank you slim

Herb.. so you are doing 1 dwc and the rest soil on this grow? I get confused easily! :)
Like that lanky lady in the last pic.

Ok so here's the thing, it started out Organic MG Soil (which I now hate because of the damn gnats). Then I decided I wanted to do DWC buckets, but I wanted to try my hand at it first before taking the whole grow to hell and back because of my inexperience with hydro. So I made 2 and transplanted 2 Purple Power from soil to DWC removing all of the soil in a ph'd solution of chlorine free tap water. Excellent results however 1 of the Purple Power's sex showed early and was not in my favor so it was killed. The other DWC now has a clone of the female Lemon Skunk which you will see shortly. Once I know I can duplicate the results of the Fluoro DWC grow, I will make my next batch of individual DWC systems to house all of the new plants when I start em.

Oh and I figured out why the Purple Power started to show its sex in the veg room. Its primarily an outdoor strain and is very sensitive to light cycles. It would require light for 24 hrs to be grown properly in vegetation. I just don't want to spend the extra $$ on the electric and also believe in the dark period. Maybe next grow I'll separate em and veg em under 24/0 instead of 18/6

The next grow will include Purple Power, Lemon Skunk, Afghani, Hash Bomb, and Crystal (Northern Lights x White Widow)

This pic is the bag seed clone. She is getting fatter and the hairs are super bright white and extra long. She has a fruity smell and I hope she only swells some more.

clone-nug.jpg

"Mini Bud" was chopped due to lack of growth and hairs turning a dark amber. Figured it was her time. Pics on the bud after the cure.

Nay the intention was not to sound cold Van Diesel and its not a problem at all Tmac that you posted the pics. I was simply referring to your grow and stated that the plant was chopped and that the advice was no longer needed. I can see how someone could have taken it different than intended so for that...

:sorry:

Cool, not problem at all, just getting a feel for things. It was probably rude in certain regards for me to have chimed in before first saying hello to you, the host...Hello

You got some great strains you are pursuing and I'll stay subscribed if thats cool with you.
Much Aloha

Its absolutely fine, in fact I'd prefer if you did stay subscribed. The more the merrier around here. :blunt:

cuz its a prty up in here lol

RIP mini bud may you smoke well

that bag seed clone lookin great man

<Odorous hands Van Diesel the party blunt>
:popcorn:

Grows lookin good, bro... you gotta lot goin on its hard for me to keep track :scratchinghead: lol

-O

Sweet and thanks all for following. I didn't expect a turnout like this. :slide:

Thanks Tmac. She's shriveling up and drying out as we speak, er type rather.

The Aurora clone had rooted and was transplanted today to become a mother.
clone-before.jpg

clone-transplant.jpg

Another Purple Power has gone into early flower. You can see the hairs...
early-flower.jpg

A neat view from inside the DWC tote in the flower room...
in-DWC.jpg

And meet the Lemon Skunk clone...
LS-CLONE.jpg

Back
Top Bottom