Putting On The Brix With Seedsman Genetics: Seedsman Sponsored Journal

Guess who got topped today? You can see her top just on the soil mix, really strong and robust. She didn't blink an eye, she said, what took you so long softy? Let the training begin!

Awe! She is a real BEAUTY G2! Very nice! When she dries out and is really light, you can give her the first TP Drench... if you have not already. A nice slow and good soak from above. When she dry's out after that one... you will do a water w/ a smidge of TP (1/4 strength) and then dry out again...and on the the GE Drench...just like a dance! 1-2-3, 1-2-3!:rofl: Build those roots! They stay in the 1 gallons for a while. :cheer:

@LadyGaea - The first TP drench was done, now waiting for the next TP + Tea drench, 1/5 a gallon of water. I can do this. I just made sure to secure her now so I don't break anything. :) Thanks for the written schedule. :thanks:
You are very welcome! So once both of your gals have had their first TP and Tea...their next liquid will be the water step when they dry out from the drench. Then the Growth and Tea. So your schedule will looks something like this: TP>>Water>>Growth>>Water>>TP>>Water>>Growth. ;)

So this grow I am going to try and take a leaf out of LadyG2HM's book.... Documentation! She has always done an outstanding job with that. I'll be doing an update tomorrow with pic's. They seem pretty happy. I'm almost ready to top them as well. Happy Friday all! :yahoo:

Hey everyone. Knowing I was harvesting this weekend, my pal @Lady G2HM encouraged me to post up some pics of my harvest in this thread. I took a couple of shots on Thursday night before I stopped giving water to the Black DOG, and I'll probably take a few more today and tomorrow as I get things chopped down. If I get some other good ones I'll post them up too.

For what it's worth these plants are at about 61F as of these photos. Black DOG comes down today at 63F. Royal Gorilla will come down tomorrow at 64F, but I'd let it get to 10 weeks if I had the time (I'm constrained because I leave for vacation in a few days).

Black DOG

Royal Gorilla (Gorille Glue #4)

Hey everyone. Knowing I was harvesting this weekend, my pal @Lady G2HM encouraged me to post up some pics of my harvest in this thread. I took a couple of shots on Thursday night before I stopped giving water to the Black DOG, and I'll probably take a few more today and tomorrow as I get things chopped down. If I get some other good ones I'll post them up too.

For what it's worth these plants are at about 61F as of these photos. Black DOG comes down today at 63F. Royal Gorilla will come down tomorrow at 64F, but I'd let it get to 10 weeks if I had the time (I'm constrained because I leave for vacation in a few days).

Black DOG

Royal Gorilla (Gorille Glue #4)

Beautiful!

An amendment to the 2018 Farm Bill, added by US Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, removes industrial hemp from regulation under the Controlled Substances Act, making it a legal agricultural commodity for the first time in more than eighty years."
Just saw this was approved here but waiting on Trumps signature. Will really help out the farmers here for sure. Farming has really faded out here hope this brings them back full force.

Back
Top Bottom