Seedsman Sponsored Grow: Peyote Wi-Fi By Beez

...Yes, that would be a treat for sure Beez...I did a Zamadelica auto this spring, and again, no chance to top, but the quality of the smoke, leads me to think that doing the photo version would be a good idea, if one wants to play with a longer flowering strain...I gotta take a break from those and get back to some indica's or indica leaning hybrids...looking forward to that in the spring...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...

...Yes from Ace...I'm not a big auto grower...just usually start one or two in the spring to pass the time till my weather want's to cooperate with my plans(outdoor semi insulated shed)...I'm a bit of a lightweight, but it satisfies the sativa craving, without overwhelming...and yes, tasty...I'm not great at expressing flavor experience, but it's not unpleasant...maybe, peppery/floral/fruity...haven't touched it for a bit as we're working through some other older stash...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...

Learning as I go with this auto flower grow. I ran to the store and bought some cooking skewers to use to start training the small side branches to grow horizontal to the soil. I learned this from @Sunnyskies it's not my idea :D. The first set of side branches growing out of the first node at the bottom I am just bending down and out several times a day. The sticks are holding down the side branches growing out from the second node. I took some photos today 9/16 showing one of the plants with the side branches held down with the wooden skewers. Also is a photo showing the very prolific and healthy roots of the Gorilla Girl XL plant bred by Sweet Seeds. And finally a photo of the 8 plants all together. The plant on the bottom left is about 5 days younger then the other 7 plants. She is a Diesel Auto by Dope Seeds. The plant on the bottom right is the Train Wreck auto plant from S1 seeds I bred. She has started to grow more vigorously the last several days. She has been topped but her side branching is very small yet. Here are the photos.

Back
Top Bottom