Millertm's Outdoor Grow

Hi millertm,

I second Blazin's sentiments. I guess I still have so much more learning to do, to come close to growing like that. Reps to you. If those buds smoke as good as they look, you'll be in THC heaven for quite awhile! :Namaste:

Hi millertm,

I second Blazin's sentiments. I guess I still have so much more learning to do, to come close to growing like that. Reps to you. If those buds smoke as good as they look, you'll be in THC heaven for quite awhile! :Namaste:
Thanks Bode, its an up and down cycle when growing outside. I fed them like I would an indoor grow, not sure I'll do that again cuz it's costly. But it has looked to pay off some. Thanks for stopping by my friend.

Cheers

My CHB was supposedly a 7 week flower, she is/was different outdoors. Yea it's been cold here lately too, the hashberry is not cold tolerant. I posted some new bud pics today, chopping most tomorrow.
I was looking at your page, nice job over there.

Cheers

So GG#4 gave up 54 grams and 118 off chocolate chunk. Not bad for early harvest and me pulling a branch off to dry a few times. Pulled another CC, feels much larger. Last few days, flowers are putting on weight.

Cheers

GH doing well post last few days of rain. Flowers enjoying extra time alive. Trees getting close and all should be ready by the 31st.

Cheers

Hi millertm,

Your greenhouse produce is beautiful. Fat, and green without budrot, still. I'm jelous, as I had to cut my plants 2 weeks ago. Diminshed returns. I did leave one out a few more days and bulked up some more, but had to remove more budrot. Viscous cycle. I need to figure a way for my own greenhouse. Nice Job!! Reps to you.

Thanks, I've seen budrot and pm but the gh slowed it down enough to be caught early. I'll grow faster strains next year. Black is not done yet, 12 week strain it looks like. Rest is done but waiting for space in drying closet. I'll post a few pictures here in a bit. Looking quite frosty now.

Cheers

Ok, plants looking tired, watered some today. Should be ready whenever. First few shots are "Black", still green, last few are GG#4, very purple. Enjoy. High in 80°'s lows in 40°'s.

Cheers

I hear ya on the "tired" part. Your girls look great. I should be done by Halloween, thank goodness. I think both me and the plants are there. I shared some of my manicured CHB with a buddy who was just diagnosed with a life threatening disease and and can't sleep. He was very impressed, I just hope it helps him.

Yeah, hope it helps him! Nothing like using cannabis to help someone heal.

I'm curious, millertm. What do you have for fans in your GH. I've searched for shorter flowering times, disease resistant strains, refuse to go with autos. Next option is a greenhouse. Well, that's another year. Thanks.

I'm really happy this hoop house has worked out for you.

Hey MT the Caddilac purple i grew out with The Black in it didnt purple much at all but when i dried them most of the fan leaves went black.

Yeah, hope it helps him! Nothing like using cannabis to help someone heal.

I'm curious, millertm. What do you have for fans in your GH. I've searched for shorter flowering times, disease resistant strains, refuse to go with autos. Next option is a greenhouse. Well, that's another year. Thanks.
I'm using a 20 inch intake fan and a hanging 18 inch to blow back out. Seems to keep pm down and plants happy.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom