B.I.D.'s Mysterious 8.0 Featuring? Come See If You Dare!

Congrats Big Azz Irish Dude.

OOO now i see u holding them both off ground, did not notice before, that answers that :)

I want to try that with 'Capn Style' Hydro
i think it will work real well capn' style, i picked up from kushington farms he said it really increased his yields and with no transplant stress they flowered faster, i figure your getting alot more roots since you get the combined total of both pots so my grape 13 had 8 gallons to stretch out in i think it made a big difference so i do recommend it and will continue doing it myself:rocker:

Grats B.I.D.
thanks man its pretty flowers:rocker:

Looks great BID. Hey was that smart pot inside of smart pot? I want to try that, I called them and they said roots WOULD NOT grow through.

This is my smart pot which shows the 1st roots coming through the base of the pot. The sides get air pruned so non will grow through, unless you put it into another pot :)
IMG_002471.JPG

i think it will work real well capn' style, i picked up from kushington farms he said it really increased his yields and with no transplant stress they flowered faster, i figure your getting alot more roots since you get the combined total of both pots so my grape 13 had 8 gallons to stretch out in i think it made a big difference so i do recommend it and will continue doing it myself:rocker:

thanks man its pretty flowers:rocker:

So, please clarify for me. Was this smaller Smart Pot just planted inside the larger one at transplant time? Or was it set on top? I'm told Smart Pots are self-pruning on the side roots, but I HAVE seen them grow through the bottom before, so was it only grown through the bottom?

So what is up... you got any weird beans going? Speaking of weird... talk to me about TT #1 I have no frost and no smell whatsoever, am I gonna have to wait a year? :cheesygrinsmiley:

And it occurs to me that you could feed the upper and lower roots separately, too, that way. Very interesting :thumb:

Oh.... I forgot to say "Congratulations." I was so shocked at seeing so much green it just flew right out the holes in my mind. Sorry, my purple brother.

They really do look good... And Fu%&!ng plump as hell.
lol thank you brother J the buds are interesting oddly shaped smell hella good some are full of like juice real wet and gooey serious citrus/pine funk developing:rocker:

So, please clarify for me. Was this smaller Smart Pot just planted inside the larger one at transplant time? Or was it set on top? I'm told Smart Pots are self-pruning on the side roots, but I HAVE seen them grow through the bottom before, so was it only grown through the bottom?
smart pots are felt type stuff the bottom typically thicker, if you have high rh,or pots sitting very close together roots will grow into each others pots theres nothing to stop them growing outside the pot except air, so if the roots are not air pruned they continue to grow, i have had pots so tightly attached i had to use a blade to get the pot and medium apart, the idea that somehow they stop roots is preposterous! the whole idea is that roots dont stop and turn around ,that they ARE allowed to penetrate so if theres any way the roots can they definitely will grow on and further somewhere i have pics of roots 3-4 inches outside the pots forming web like structure between pots, lol :rocker:
So what is up... you got any weird beans going? Speaking of weird... talk to me about TT #1 I have no frost and no smell whatsoever, am I gonna have to wait a year? :cheesygrinsmiley:
nothing new or different going here buck, tt#1 is an equatorial sativa she flowers minimum 12 weeks she takes time to develope those stanky male catspray stankay dankay jumbo donkey dongs then she gets funky enchilada musk and old school deep funk your in for the long complex haul but you will love the journey brother she will get her frost and aromas that are shocking at times even mildly offensive , but soaring racing panic inducing buds that make you think you took speed and want to clean,sort organize your shop are coming! but to get such interesting speedy buds is anything but speedy!!

Fuckinay biggy. That just makes sense. Almost too simple, but I'm heading back to the hydro store to get a couple smaller ones too (I just got 2 of the 5 gal smart pots a few days ago). Schweet.

:cool:

Fuckinay biggy. That just makes sense. Almost too simple, but I'm heading back to the hydro store to get a couple smaller ones too (I just got 2 of the 5 gal smart pots a few days ago). Schweet.

:cool:
there you go! i have dozens of smarties from 1 to 7 gallon other than hydro i dont use anything else they are machine washable and last a few yrs, very versatile too oh i love how i can fold and stuff about 30 pots into a single 7 gal pot space savers all the way, almost never have to worry about soggy root rot situations for lst i use that green bendable rubber sleeved garden wire just expose the inner wire make a hook and hook it into the pot where ever you need,no hole drilling,and no holes left behind :rocker: as you can tell i love me sum smartie pots! theres more notable things about them i cant think of right now lol

final weight for grape 13 is 1.68oz /56 g and the gsc was 1.23oz,
my thoughts on the i gro lights are neutral i cant say they are good or bad this test had some complications that indicate further testing will be needed also there were part failures and replacement lights issued that are second generation at the end of the test so quite simply inconclusive is my rating at this point, i do see they are performing well for other growers so thats a good sign , but for me i have to test these new lights before i can give a more conclusive opinion im sorry for that to those of you wanting my full opinion
this journal is officially complete and now closed
thank you to the sponsor and subscribers without you there would not have been much to do or talk about
see you in the next one!:rocker:

Back
Top Bottom