Budlovski's First LED & Bubble Bucket Grow

I think my next journal will be my last on here. As here they passed a law where the government can legally watch what your doing online. Since i first started my journals here I've been using a vpn. It's crazy really but my last journal will be my first indoor grow and should be a good one.

I think my next journal will be my last on here. As here they passed a law where the government can legally watch what your doing online. Since i first started my journals here I've been using a vpn. It's crazy really but my last journal will be my first indoor grow and should be a good one.

Yeah that's a real pain and unfortunate, I'm getting sick of all these laws and similar that help them be able to see everything that's going on I'm pretty sure they passed something similar to help them view what's happening online, say goodbye to privacy and rights everyone, each year for atleast the last 3-5 years its been getting worse and worse :(

And hey everyone if your interested I did a strain review for SC and link is in my signature, I've got a cured photo to add but that's on my camera so will be a little bit away before it gets put up.
Hope you all are well :)

Back
Top Bottom