Budlovski's First LED & Bubble Bucket Grow

Thanks guys :)
Yeah when I think about it that's what about 3.5 ounces and that makes me feel better, if it was all for personal use of be very happy haha
I probably will keep a lot for personal though and that will last me months the way I toke.
Pretty happy that some of the bluey purple colour came through aswell, speaking of which I'm not sure if I mentioned it but my next bigger plant will be a blueberry fem, hoping to get her the full size of the tent under the HPS will see how I go, gotta wait for my autos first though.
Hope your all having a good day :)

My next one i think I'm gonna do is a blackberry by fastbuds company they look mighty tasty

Sounds good spart, blackberry has been among the top of my list for awhile, looks amazing and from what I've seen its meant to be one really tasty and good feeling high, seen a lot of people reccomend it :)

Will that be an auto or photo from fastbuds?

I dunno about 4x4 i got enough room for a small one 80cm by 80cm it's expensive here gonna end up paying about €500 for the kit but lots of free seeds ;)

Awesome mate you gonna kill it with that equipment. I think everything was there this round except for the lights.

Hot as hell where you are how you going to control temps? Suppose it's winter there now, those auto's need to hurry up.

So glad you found a good anti anxiety bud to keep you happy and mellow. Blueberry seems a great strain but consensus says its very hard to get a decent one. Which breeder's Blueberry are you going to grow. Hope Mrs Bud is happy with the result. :tokin:

Hey dabs

Yeah mate I was always abit iffy on the lights and really should of went for the 600 HPS I was Gunna get in the first place but ay live and learn.

Yeah man summer will be interesting but I should be going outdoor so might take a break from indoor over the summer but during now in winter the heat is very handy keeping things at optimum temps :)

Yeah I'm berry glad with it and happy I have another 2 seeds I can grow of it aswell, I have 3 dutch passion blueberrys and as you said its hard to get a good one and the are very temperamental but hopefully they'll go alright I have one atm but its not in the best environment atm so I may have to restart but ill way wait and see till the 12/12s and autos are finished to decide.
Yeah mate ages a lot happier with it since now she can see some returns coming in :)

Hello all :)
Got a question, mainly for dabs but also anyone whose willing.
For my grow that's coming up that I'm preparing for, I'm going to get an airpot as a final home for the lady I decide to do.
Since it will be one plant, hopefully scrogged to the size of the tent, do you think that an 18 litre air pot would be suitable for the task? I guess that would be like 5 or more gallons?

Anyways thanks to anyone who can help on this one, going to order soon :)

What size tent again? Looks like you have a 3x3? 5 gallon pot will grow a monster plant... However you will be watering everyday and if it gets really big every 12 hours. I now use 7 gallon pots and you see the size of my plants. I water every 48 hours with 7 gallons so you can use that as a comparison. I think with your lights and tent you would be ok with a 5 gallon.

Did you ever figure out what setup you are going to run this round(lights)? What are your goals for this next grow and what are you wanting out of it?

What size tent again? Looks like you have a 3x3? 5 gallon pot will grow a monster plant... However you will be watering everyday and if it gets really big every 12 hours. I now use 7 gallon pots and you see the size of my plants. I water every 48 hours with 7 gallons so you can use that as a comparison. I think with your lights and tent you would be ok with a 5 gallon.

Did you ever figure out what setup you are going to run this round(lights)? What are your goals for this next grow and what are you wanting out of it?

Hey Hunter
Thanks for thaat info mate :thumb:
Yeah I'm pretty sure my tents around 3-3.5 so if that's the case I should be set with a 5 gallon, well since I won't mind watering it often since it will keep me busy and focusing on the grow more. After the grow ill see how I go with it and then maybe invest in some 7s after, just wait and see I guess.

Well lights I'm thinking of going maybe flouro for young/seedling stage then go to my Leds for proper vege then go to flower with hopefully 600 watt HPS if not ill use 400watt, depending on money spent on new coco, airpot and some other stuff, I'm still looking at getting a cool tube reflector and 600 globe.

Well goals of like to grow this one plant properly and with less nute problems so she is Gunna looking beautiful and I'm wanting to get 150-200 grams dry, if I was to be greedy I'd like to see her grow a beast and yeild straight up 400 g haha
Either will be my highest indoor yeild so far, so ill be happy if I can manage that :)

Oh thats all? If you put that 600 in there with a new bulb and do something like a scrog you should be able to pass 400 grams dry easy... 3-3 is a little small for a cooltube and ducting in your tent but can be done. I do like my 4 foot wide rooms when it comes to the cooltubes they fit perfect with everything. To give you a tip: to reach your goal in a small area you will need to have the correct amount of tops. I dont like running a lot of tops in small areas as a LOT will not get light from being over crowded. I like a good 15-20 colas in my rooms. Good luck keep us updated. Cant wait to see how you do with the new grow!

Oh thats all? If you put that 600 in there with a new bulb and do something like a scrog you should be able to pass 400 grams dry easy... 3-3 is a little small for a cooltube and ducting in your tent but can be done. I do like my 4 foot wide rooms when it comes to the cooltubes they fit perfect with everything. To give you a tip: to reach your goal in a small area you will need to have the correct amount of tops. I dont like running a lot of tops in small areas as a LOT will not get light from being over crowded. I like a good 15-20 colas in my rooms. Good luck keep us updated. Cant wait to see how you do with the new grow!

Thanks man :thumb:
Well in that case i shall be one happy grower in the near future :)
Ah true I might get one and see how the fitting goes, if its not real great maybe ill just get another wider tent for flowering with the cooltube setup.
That's very useful, I always wonder that with topping and scrog and with the 400 I can see areas that don't get as much light so hopefully when I get started I can keep her to your reccomended tops and have a perfect size plant for the light.
Then if there is still some blind spots ill add in whatever side lighting I can to help boost things.

Would be hot possibly but depending what happens who knows maybe ill run the 400 and 600 together in flower but that's definately a wait and see situation haha

Thanks for all your help so far Hunter I'm sure there'll be more to come, me too hopefully I can do the HPS some well deserved justice :)

Sir Budlovski, Whats next? Did I miss your new journal?

Hey mate, well you havnt missed much I do have a newer 12/12 journal but you havnt missed much on that its a really neglected half assed experiment.
I'm waiting on that one to finish up before starting a new proper grow, in which I'm still alittle unsure exactly what ill do, my blueberry seedling started to grow properly out of nowhhere so dunno if ill use her for a big training plant since iI started training her abit late for scrog, so dunno if ill use tt or start a fresh seed.
I also have a mate who wants to offloaad some young plaants to me which I'm unsure of atm cause if I take those ill be better off going sog, but I'd prefer to go one massive plaant as my next grow in all honesty.
Still havnt ordered my supplies aswell which ill need to do very shortly with the current grow starting to reach its end.

Back
Top Bottom